It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dublin Texas UFO witness Ricky Sorrells being harassed by the Air Force. (MUST READ)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I will share anything I can find out no doubt about it. I do think it is time that the people have the right to know.

I also feel it is time that the ABDUCTEE's fully come out the closet so to speak and tell it like it is. The time has come that experiencers realize that what they know, they know and they can't allow people that have not a clue belittle them and insult them.

We experiencers as a whole have to stand up be proud and make 2008 the year we change the direction this planet is going.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by observe50]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
T.P.T.b
expect us to not trust our government...they are counting on it.
why?

cause if the government had told us all about ufo`s then,

we would say" nah,they are lying just to cover up their secret weapons"

see what I mean .
the more the government de-bunks ufos, the more likely we are to believe the opposite.

we are being set up again as usual.
they want us to believe.....why?.......hhhhhhhmmmmmmm

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
One thing troubles me though. The craft has flown over this witness ranch 4 times. I find it hard to believe that the military would allow a top secret craft to fly in an area where its been seen that many times. Logic would dictate that they fly elsewhere to avoid public scrutiny. An alien craft however might not care who sees it.

Seems like actually this would make the most sense. Why fly it to four different areas when the damage is already done here? After the first time the rest is all numbers in the same area. It's not so much how many times it's been seen that we pay attention to. It's when and where.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Warpig
It's not so much how many times it's been seen that we pay attention to. It's when and where.

I'm not so sure about that. It's far easier to discount a "fleeting glimpse" or a single, distant sighting. Repeated sightings in a general area become much more difficult to cover up or discredit. If it's secret military type equipment, spotted 4 times by general population, there should be an officer somewhere looking over his shoulder or packing a bag for his next deployment to Fallujah, as point.

So Ricky Sorrells goes to the newspaper and complains about harrassment from "military" types, including threatening phone calls, and low altitude fly-overs. So at this point, he's made himself known ( like calling out the harrasser ), yet hasn't thought to provide any video or photos of helicopters or fast movers...He's not recording phone calls? Texas is a "one party" state...only one party of a conversation has to consent to being recorded....and the recording party can be the consenter.

Maybe a local yahoo called him and acted like he was a military officer and Ricky's imagination is running away with him. Why would a secret military operation call more attention to itself by harassing one local citizen?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
I know the cell phone video you're talking about and that was NOT taken by Ricky Sorrells so what does your post have to do with anything?

You haven't seen what he has. He saw a huge craft in day light 300 feet above him. That's not a light spec in the night sky.

Having a bad attitude is no way to win people over.

If that's not the cell phone footage then where is his footage? The only footage I've seen is a light in a dark sky and someone who sounded drunk blabbering about it. If that has nothing to do with this case then show me Sorrel's footage. If that isn't the same UFO then show me the footage of the mile long object 300 feet above him. If you can't post the footage then what does your uppity response have to do with anything?

You're right I haven't seen what he has -- I've seen a light. The problem with this is you have multiple witnesses all with different versions of what this UFO is. Also, I was cheering for Sorrels but with flippant people such as yourself on his side I'm not so sure that's the side I want to be on.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

If indeed, there have been phone calls, wouldn't he know whom was calling? caller id anyone? I do know not everyone has caller id, my inlaws don't, but maybe Ricky Sorrels doesn't either.

My only problem with the It's our secret technology bit is, why fly over populated areas? isn't that what area 51 is for? and if it has flown over his property four times, wouldn't there be more witnesses too? Something about this just doesn't sit right with me. I sure hope that he is ligit with this.

Break out the pictures already, the videos too.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I just called Senators John Cornyn, Kay Bailey Hutchison and House of Reps John Carter regarding the Stephenville / Dublin UFO sightings.

Those three are who to contact about this.

Their aids told me they had heard of the sightings but didn't know their position on the matter or if they have looked into it.

I love paying taxes to get government reps that have no clue about anything. I hate how all I can do is talk to their aids who are even more clueless.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by merryxmas

merryxmas's quote,

The only footage I've seen is a light in a dark sky and someone who sounded drunk blabbering about it

Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that was Rick Sorrells footage. Sorrells wasn't drunk and the video I seen wasn't just a light in the sky. It showed a HUGE craft over the trees, with what looked like multiple cylinders on the bottom. I agree with the other poster to the fact.....Why would our military fly a black-ops project over a major population? Observe50 did you mean Peter Davenport, if not who is Dave Davenport?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
your wasting your time trying to fight the feds or those that use their fed positions to mis-use/apply the true intent of the law.

my last supervisor when i worked for them on a military base was running his own mafia organization in complicity with the boss that hired him for kickback purposes and was harrasing the rest of us that objected to being intimidated to helping them steal.like he told me---give it up yahn---you cant win---they'll never catch me

when the military police heard the names you give them and tell them whats going on and offer to help catch them they just laughed at me like its a joke---the only recourse you have is to assasinate your own management--if your conscience will let you sleep on that before you get caught or if you fear G-D which i do ----you just give up and quit---i quit/resigned before getting myself into more trouble.

sorry but its best to see nothing and keep what you know private if you want peace.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Texans are not keen about being silenced about anything.

The military could get away with a lot more in a lot of other states than they can in most parts of Texas.

IIRC, Texas still formally recommits to staying in the Union every year or every so many years. It still has the legal right to divide into several States and to quit the Union.

Texans are fiercely independent. They like to tell it like it is. They don't like BS (unless it's tall stories around a camp fire) and they don't like pressure from arrogant officials.

I slightly hope the officials keep up the harrassment. Before long, the Texans will create a responding furor that the FEDs would be hard pressed to deal with.

But I wouldn't wish that on another Texan.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

We've already been over that. That is the only footage I've seen of this incident regardless of who authored it. Where is this footage of the HUGE craft that you're speaking about? Where is Sorrel's footage?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
see what I mean .
the more the government de-bunks ufos, the more likely we are to believe the opposite.

we are being set up again as usual.
they want us to believe.....why?.......hhhhhhhmmmmmmm

i DID THINK on reading the articles . . . that there's some sort of reverse psychology operating wherein some sort of set-up is likely.

But who is ordering such at what levels . . . IS that REALLY the reason? Totally set-up the reverse psych thing? I don't know. Even as a psychologist/sociologist, it's hard to guess with confidence.

IF, as I believe, the current evil globalist powers that be are setting the world up to be overwhelmed in devastating ways by the scheduled war with ET in space . . . what do they gain by tweaking up belief and skepticism beforehand. Pondering . . .

1. If they increase skepticism . . . seems to me they'd need to back off and just play it cool with the usual idiotic but pseudo-plausible sounding glib verbal hogwash that the couch potatoes find so believable.

2. If they increase suspicion and belief--perhaps by deliberately harrassing the cowboy as they are clearly doing . . . they wind up anger at the government etc. etc. . . . to what end?

3. Perhaps to the end of surfacing more of the folks they want to exterminate? Those quick to disagree with the enslavers? Those quick to be alert and prone to take action on their own against such an enslaving oligarchy? That's more than a little plausible.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnsrings

saturnsrings quote,

My only problem with the It's our secret technology bit is, why fly over populated areas? isn't that what area 51 is for?

I know personally secret technology is flown, over this area saturnsrings.
I've never seen anything as huge as Sorrells sighting though, which leads me to believe it's NOT ours! The military out here near Area 51 normally fly black-ops in the foothills and in between the mountain ranges.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by merryxmas

merryxmas's quote,

We've already been over that. That is the only footage I've seen of this incident regardless of who authored it. Where is this footage of the HUGE craft that you're speaking about? Where is Sorrel's footage?

Give me some time I'll get it for you. I believe it has already been posted on another thread here on the ATS. Mufon investigated this case and had a meeting there, with over 200 of the towns people.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

You wouldn't by chance have any pictures or video, would you? Sure would love to see some new pictures and videos.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Re we seriously debating something that has been talked about for over a month? Sorrels did not take the drunk picture. Also, a trucker took a daylight cell photo of an object and two trailing aircraft. The "picture" that ricky sorrels has given up so far is an artists rendition. its not even from him./ PLUS, there have been multiple sightings in the stephensville area, culminating in the BIG event that all saw. If a craft was miles long, then a drone or landing craft would be about a football feild size craft. and it would have been seen long before the final craft if it was researching or whatever. plus we have all this proof of the military denying and then agreing about those flyovers. I know its confusing, but each bit of evidence does not cancel out the other. Oh, and ignore that drunk guy, I don't know what kind of disinfo that was supposed to be.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Interesting articles. Wouldn't phone records show where the call came from re the alleged Lt. Colonel? People, let's get real, if the military wanted to hide the fact that they were flying super secret aircraft, do you REALLY think they would do it over a populated area and with bright lights? Come on!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I seem to recall back at the beginning of the Stephenville sighting that the local law enforcement person, who saw something as well, vouched for the credibility of Mr. Sorrels. While that's not Earth shattering, it does improve my opinion of Sorrels' claims. I want to see his cell phone video as well, if it has been released anywhere.

[edit on 2/6/2008 by TheAvenger]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

No - there are at least 3 other possibilities: he is making it all up, he is delusional, or he is misinterpreting what he witnessed. We know that all three of these things happen all the time, and can occur in combination. From what I can glean of the press reports, he offers no corroborating witnesses and no other evidence. Until he does, it's not just that I'm not buying it - there's nothing to buy.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
My apologies, yes it is Peter Davenport not David duh!

Has anyone seen my brain

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join