It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride in the UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hi,

Has anyone seen all the recent hype about how Fluoride is going to be put into UK water all over the UK?
Some disturbing things when you google "Fluoride" mentioning how it might be used to make a person docile.

Thoughts please on whether this is another step from governments to continue on the track of an NWO?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
meh

i do a lot of work with water company's at there treatment works...u wanna see what goes in there!!!!!!

in one part of the works the sludge part ...if u fell in to these tanks of water u would sink straight to the bottom cause the amount of Chemicals that are in the water makes it more like sand!!! and we drink that # up yum yum!!

[edit on 5-2-2008 by TreX-UK]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
No way!
Do you have any information on the specific chemicals involved? I would like to do some research.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TreX-UK

I worked during the summer at a waste water treatment plant (in canada) and while what you say is true (the sinking part) the reason for sinking is wrong (at least, here in Canada)

For the most part, after the first stage tanks (the screening tanks; removal of solid matter) the water in the second stage tank is actually treated with a bacterial agent, that breaks down the remaining solid materials. By constantly feeding the tanks with fresh oxygen, the bacteria grow inside the tank (and on floating media later introduced to the process) The reason you sink isnt because of possible chemical treatments, its because you are heavier then the airated water.

In Canada, sewage water is treated with chlorine at the exit point of the plant (not directly the exit point, but the exit stage.)

Furthermore, sewage water does not go directly to your tap (again here in Canada) instead its pumped out to lake/sea (in my case, Lake Ontario) after treatment (accept in the case of flooding, thats a different story)

Drinking water, i believe, is pulled again from the main body of water, treated, then pumped threw a seperate system. It is this treatment system that would be responsible for adding fluoride and re-chlorinating the water.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
ya think u got it right there fella, im a Network man do all the fiber in big industrial stuff so got the guided tour and tried to take in as much as i could when im at each site

and ya it gets pumped back in to underground lakes and so on over here as well

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TreX-UK

I didnt think the process differed too much.

I wish we had some IT guys at the plant when I worked there. That network was so buggy...

In any event. One of the more interesting things fluoride is preported to do, is cause (or speed up, i cant remember which one) the calcification of the pineal gland. For those that know the theoretical implications of the pineal gland, this is terribly bad news...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I choose not to drink tap water. Who knows what the government can do with it. I think there is some truth to the movie "Conspiracy Theory". When he says the chemicals turn us into mindless zombies. Probably putting us in a semi-conscious state of mind, so we can't open our eyes to the truth.

The truth will set you free.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The implications of such an action could seriously screw the UK up.
If they do pump this in and it does in fact cause long term problems then the nation will be succumb to what ever they propose :-s
NWO here it comes it seems and they claim they want to do it for childrens teeth, yeah right.

KTK

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
You mean to say that the UK has never had flouride in the water and now all of a sudden you are getting it?

Peaked my interest as the last state in Australia not to have flouride is getting it without consultation.

Something is up with this stuff

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
As far as I'm aware the water locally to me is treated because I can't drink it (have to drink bottled). I have an allergy to flouride and can't even use toothpaste with it in (makes me physically sick even in a TINY amount). Have to use a different kettle, cooking water, etc and be careful what I eat when I go out, its nuts.

It damages your bones quite badly and causes that weird blue tinge to teeth, so its definitely unhealthy whatever and is more a means of disposing of waste that would be too costly to dump than for our 'benefit'.

I'll stick to the bottled water thanks!

EDIT:

Yes, its just an 'upgrade' by those who don't or don't use the recommended amounts by the Dental Association, so most of us are getting it already in the UK.

Apparently only 11% got it in 2003 (news.bbc.co.uk...), so that's not a huge amount, but ours definitely is, and that article may NOT count Wales and Scotland which may have seperate stats.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by ejsaunders]

[edit on 6-2-2008 by ejsaunders]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Yeah I checked out a few BBC stories stating that around 2003/4 that some parts of the UK would have fluoride in the water but now I believe that they are pushing this to cover the whole UK.

top topics

join