It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heathrow - A 'Jammed' Problem.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I would like to start this topic thread discussion off by stating that i have done an abovetopsecret.com search for a topic of the same nature as what i am going to post. I could not find any.

Heathrow - A 'Jammed' Problem.

In January 2008 a plane from China bound for London crashed at Heathrow International Airport. This plane was Flight BA038 and had 42 passengers and 16 crew on board. The reason that the plane crashed is that both engines cut out mid-flight. I am under the impression that the chances of both engines cutting out at the same time are extremely remote.

The current Prime Minister of the UK is Mr. Gordon Brown. Mr. Brown has a hi-tech jammer that shields Mr. Browns car from a terrorist with remote detonation capabilities.

A plane flying over head could be within the reach of this device and therefore disrupt the plane. A plane with this technology is not unknown.

Two British police officers from North Berwick were involved in an unusual incident while checking for speeding motorists on the A1 Great North Road. One of the officers checked the speed gun to something on the crest of a hill, and was surprised when the speed was recorded at over 300 mph. Their radar suddenly stopped working and the officers were not able to reset it. A Tornado plane then flew over head. the police men then took there gun to there superior who sent of a letter to the RAF. the reply read...

Thank you for your message, which now allows us to complete the file on this incident. You may be interested to know that the tactical computer in the Tornado had detected the presence of, and subsequently locked onto, your hostile radar equipment and automatically sent a jamming signal back to it. Furthermore, an air-to-ground missile aboard the fully-armed aircraft had also automatically locked onto your equipment. Fortunately the pilot flying the Tornado recognized the situation for what it was, quickly responded to the missile systems alert status, and was able to override the automated defence system before the missile was launched and your hostile radar installation was destroyed. Good Day

This shows us that this equipment is out there and could be used to 'Jam' a plane, like flight BA038. We see from that incident that it is automatic, so Mr. Brown could not of foreseen this tragedy occurring.

thank you for taking the time to read this, if you have any information of your own, please add it.

Dorian Gray

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
lol would be feeling pretty lucky if i was that copper....now were can i get the equipment i need to mod my car to do something like this.............

Completely Possible but that technology would of knocked out every plane outta the sky if that was the case think every 7-9 secs a plane lands at Heathrow

Ive seen the tech your talking bout used in Iraq and Afgan to stop those damm IED's works by scrambling the Mobile/Cell phone Frequencies

my personal theory on the crash is dodgy fuel from china...think bout it it happened just as the plane was near finishing its trip fuel tank is at its lowest and bad fuel will sink so could of clogged and engines splutters and cut out just when you don't want them to

Once again Hats of to the pilot for bringing the plane down!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TreX-UK
Once again Hats of to the pilot for bringing the plane down!

I think its more gravity that brought the plane down lol

The report should be out fairly soon, my money's on contaminated fuel, although despite the press ticker-tape parade there is still the pilot error option also. Wouldn't be the first time pilots have done something unforeseen by accident and buried a plane into the ground.

Nice to see one of these incidents with a happy ending for a change.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ciewan

arent most planes brought down with autopilot tho?

top topics

join