It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Cloverfield mystery?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Can anyone tell me what this says? It is the back of a picture at the Cloverfield site.

www.1-18-08.com...

Oops! I should tell you to pull the picture of the Japanese Chef to the front and then flip the picture over to read it.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by jbondo]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

I have saved a copy of the back of the photo you mentioned and will shortly e-mail it to the Japanese Embassy in Washington, DC, to see if they can tell me what it says. If they do, I will post what they tell me to the end of this thread.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Wow interesting!

Are you sure this hasn't always been on the site? If not then this could definitley mean something...

Cool find, I'm looking forward to a translation

I also just noticed a picture of some weird creatures caurcus on the shore...What the heck is that? The monster or something?

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Roland Deschain]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wally Conley

How were you able to save the copy? It wouldn't let me copy it or I would have just taken it to a translator site.

Roland Deschain,

I have no idea if it was there or not as that's the first I've been there. Just found that the pics flip over by accident. It may be a recipe for monster soufflé or something...

Yes, the carcass is supposedly the proof that the monster was killed. Another piece to the controversy from the backward "it's still alive" message at the end of the movie credits.

I'd just like to get a good verified picture of the thing. Why? I have no idea!

top topics

join