It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible photo of failed abduction!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hey all

i was in bed last night, i had a late night after watching tv until just after 2 am, i was just about to fall asleep when i heard a really odd sound, it was like a buzing noise, but quite faint, i did not think much of it at the time, then i thought a car just drove passed the house as i saw a light come through the window, it was very bright, but there was no noise of a car driving by, i then had a really odd feeling that somthing else was in the room, i somtimes get this feeling but its usually just the mind playing tricks on me, but somthing still did not feel quite right, i had a mobile phone just to the side of the bed so i decided to use the flash to see if there was anything there, but there was nothing, just the pc and wardrobes as i would expect.

I kept the phone ready just incase anything weird happens - could call it being very paraniod, which i am lol, but i am glad i did the weird light happend again it was really bright so i just took a picture, then the light vanished, i looked around the room and there was nothing there after the light had gone i could not make the picture out very well it looks all blury and distorted, but after veiwing the picture on the pc, there is infact a alien looking thing standing there, after seeing this i hope someone on here can use there photo editing skills to "debunk" the images as i dont feel comforntable knowing theres some weird alien lurking around

here are the photos

this is the origional photo

This next photo has been darkend so u can see the figure with more detail

And the last one i added notes so u can see what i think is there

Could someone please give me a more realistic explanation for this, or if you have the time, try and sharpen up the image a bit so i might be able to tell what it is

Thx

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
this is a complete sham, and your trying to get everyone riled up over a incomprehensibly blurry picture with your fiction attached, I guess you wanna have a good laugh at our expense. I just wanna know WHY people do it though?

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Looks like a picture of the back of some1's head. You point to arms, all I see is someones ear.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
sorry , this is the first time ive jumped on the side of judging anyones photos or anything, but, i do have a question, so ill let that be answered before i say anything.

the question is, how did you manage to get such a bright photograph on a cameraphone, in the dark, even with a flash?? the only way i could think is if you litrely had the camera like an inch from a white wall.

(ive tried taking many pictures in dark conditions, mostly with loads of light, just no direct (in clubs ect) and they always just come out black, flash or not, its the same with pictures taken outside ect.

if im the one doing somethgin wrong with my camera phone, please tell me!!! i want bright pictures taken in the dark

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This thing is a sham. no offense if it is an honest mistake. I was lokking at the photos before you said anything, and I thought it was the back half of someones head on a pillow. Nice try though, you know, getting some of those thread stars. laters then, Jason

[edit on 5-2-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
If You don't want to beleive this story that is fine, however if you choose to participate in this thread and try to debunk those picture and this story, you WILL do so in a civil manner.

We're not discussing the poster or how many stars they may get, etc.

On Topic and Civil Discussion Please.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
so its ill mannered to say the emperor has no clothes? I wasn't rude or insulting & I fail to see why its ill mannered. Sometimes you guys really push an obscure idea of politeness which precludes daring to challenge anyone's claims even when they appear completely bogus. I didn't however say anything ill mannered..for daring to dis-agree and speak my honest thoughts.

Mod Edit - Wrong Thread, please... Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien dood

Hey I can t see the pictures all I keep getting is Photobucket maintenance.
What did it look like you can describe it until the mainenance has finished!

new topics

top topics

join