It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Vote today in Super Tuesday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I voted RON PAUL in my district here in NJ.

The machine we voted on was a touch screen and then showed you a paper ballot with whom you voted for. This way I knew there was a paper trail. Feels good to vote.

[edit on 2/5/2008 by zman]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Good for you. I got up early this morning to vote. I was third in line out of 3 when the door opened at 6 am. I voted for Ron Paul too. So, in my ward in SE MO, Ron Paul had at least 33.3% of the vote at about 6:05 am.

[edit on 2/5/2008 by Blueracer]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm in Georgia and as soon as I log out here I will go to cast my vote for Ron Paul.

I am very anxious to see how Mr. Paul does today.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I was the first one there at my spot in CT. Sadly I was the only one there too.

Voted Ron Paul.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
In New Mexico only the Democrats are allowed to vote today. But when it is the GOPs turn, I too will be casting my vote for Dr. Paul.

Not that an individual vote means much as it is actually the delegates that choose the candidates, regardless of the citizens vote.

What's wrong with this picture?

Smoke and mirrors to make the sheep feel that they matter; in actuality all we are, are taxpaying chumps.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
As soon as she gets home from work my wife and I will be casting our votes for Ron Paul here in MA. This is only the beginning. Wait till next fall!

[edit on 5-2-2008 by jtma508]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It would be interesting to see what type of voting machine you all are using. My wife when she comes home for work will vote today as well.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Since I'm not able to vote because I'm only 16, I decided to gather up my relatives who usually wouldn't vote and convinced them to vote for Ron Paul.

So I practically voted 4 times

-Will

new topics

top topics

join