It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Requesting of ATS logo's in PSD?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I was wondering if there is a possibility to have the ATS or BTS logo's available in PSD (Photoshop) format? Or perhaps have a much larger JPG available? Grabbing the "bar-logo.gif" from the website to make art work (avatars, wallpapers) etc... is a tad too small, and also silly colour selection of the 'black' or 'white' causes a bit of selected pixel problems. I have many a time had to re-write the text "abovetopsecret.com" in the closest font available as the image loses quality when trying to manipulate it from the GIF version.

Thanks in advance!

Thx

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
A natural response, in my opinion, would be to ask why you would request an ATS logo in that format? For what purpose do you need it? How will you make use of it? Just curious.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Well as I said - it would be for creation of ATS themed Avatars - Backgrounds, and other images. I've tried to make a large wallpaper of my ATS crop circle, however having problems with pixelation (Which occurs from making a smaller image much much larger).

I think it would help other designers - photoshoppers make a much more detailed image for future Avatar competitions.

Again - if not available in PSD for whatever reason - a much larger JPG or PNG of the image would be great.

Thx

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
theres a link around here somewhere. SO posted it a while ago for when the t # contests were going on.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by baked

Lol... you might want to edit that -- I think you meant 't-shirt'. Had to click 'quote' it to see what you meant.

Also, just as a suggestion, OP, but you might want to use a vector graphics program (eg, Illustrator) to make an outline version of the logo, then it will scale without pixelation.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by baked

It depends on how the competition went.

They could have been #

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Found the logo btw, was a few months back

top topics

join