It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien photographed in the Netherlands?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
When I was reading about the UFO event in California I too was a little dissapointed about the lack of photo's. In the Netherlands we seem to have loads of sightings for months now, but the only visible "evidence" is often a photo of an orange ball or light in a triangle formation.

Just to be sure I checked the site Niburu again for sightings and stumbled on this story with photo from the 24th of januari.

A couple in Groningen saw UFO's in the sky and the guy signalled to them with his flashlight to lure them in (??this did not seem to produce usable photo's). Th trick worked, they said and the UFO approached until they were above them and dissappeared.

They were very excited and made some pictures in and around their house, while ther was nothing to be seen. They had the feeling of a presence however.

One photo shows a strange figure in the hallway. They discovered it only on the photo itself. Of course I do not know if this is a hoax. But anyway here it is.

Link to source page and photo

Photo socalled ET in Holland

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Hello Pjotr,

It's an interesting story, but I find the photograph a bit dissapointing. Sure it looks like an interdimensional "grey", only visible on film. Yet, I have found that, if I have to look longer than 2 seconds to spot the "creature", it might aswel be a smudge or a trick of light...or something. The website sure looks interesting, maybe only for Dutch speaking folks

That's not too far away from where I live! I'll be watching the sky tonight...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
OMG WOW another Dissapointing picture

Yea i have alot of Dutch background in me, so ill give it shot in translating the webpage.... Wish me luck

JDN24

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Ok this is a direct translation using the babel fish engine so its gramar is not perfect but here it is. On a side note I see alot of articles posted up here from foreign sources im suprised the whiz kids in ATS dont use babel fish more often. babelfish.altavista.com...

Alien Photgraphed in Groningen

Objects is seen daily, is communicated, is filmed and is photographed. What two groningers experienced in the first yielded of January 2008 in their flat in groningen has them using their mobieltje can photograph. This happened after seeing two UFO's which 15 minutes soundproof above the Martinitoren in air has hung to them reacted to the flitslicht of the camera. The man says consciously to the objects have geseind with the flitser of its camera, whereupon the objects started and in the direction flew of the witnesses, until them right came above their head to stilstand whereupon them in nothing disappeared. After this overwhelming experience became at home still what photograph made on which is clearly still another ' guest ' to see. Also told the couple that they strongly had the feeling that there something looked at to them from the hall, whereas they did not indicate direkt have been possible observe. On the photograph became their just clear that there was also indeed a presence.

(First Photo Caption) The green arrow indicates to the being which is himself behind the halfly opened door in the hall.

(second Photo caption) Here you see an enlargement of the being (greenness circled). Especially the face is clearly recognizable. Is eyes, nose and see mouth well and does not have it at the latest of ' ordinary ' people. Under the head you can see also still the outlines of what seems on a body and legs.

(Third Photo Caption)These screenshot are originating from a presentation of Jaime Maussan from 2005, he who see a similar being late.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JDN24
OMG WOW another Dissapointing picture

Yea i have alot of Dutch background in me, so ill give it shot in translating the webpage.... Wish me luck

JDN24

Hahaha, you are right, it is always somewhat dissapointing, but I did not want to withhold this "information", because that is the point. People want visuals, but most of it is not very promising. And it seems that these creatures like to hide behind doors and lightposts if they can. Maybe they are embarassed about their out of date suits?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I could swear that I have seen these photographs before with a very different explanation on where they came from. This is wierd. I will try to find the references and analysis of the other photographs.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
That is terrible, but it gives most of the info. I will clean it up a little.

Originally posted by sabre151

Alien Photographed in Groningen

On a daily basis objects are seen, filmed and photographed. (So were are the films and photos??>Pjotr)
What two groningers experienced in the first week of January 2008 in their flat in Groningen they photographed with their mobile phone. This happened after seeing two UFO's which floated silently for 15 minutes above the Martinitoren in the air. The objects reacted to the flashlights (on your mobile phone?? pjotr) of the camera. The man says consciously to have signaled the objects with the flasher of his camera, whereupon the objects started to move in their direction until they were right above their heads and stopped whereupon they disappeared.

After this overwhelming experience they photographed their direct environment which made another ' guest ' visible. Also the couple said that they strongly had the feeling that there was something looking at them from the hall, whereas they did not indicate to have seen it directly . On the photograph became their just clear that there was also indeed a presence.

That is what is says.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TLomon
I could swear that I have seen these photographs before with a very different explanation on where they came from. This is wierd. I will try to find the references and analysis of the other photographs.

I think I've seen them before too, maybe around 2001-2002. I can't remember where though. However, I can say I have no doubts these are old pictures.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
so the UFO hovered above them? and they didnt take the opportunity to snap a pic!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
PARDON MY SNIGGER
THAT is RIDICULOUS!

Please get a better camera or better still leave the BS alone and keep it

what a rubbish !!!!!
really no wonder most think we are absolute imbeciles

FAKE FAKE FAKE Dont post it please

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by goatboy
PARDON MY SNIGGER
THAT is RIDICULOUS!

Please get a better camera or better still leave the BS alone and keep it

what a rubbish !!!!!

FAKE FAKE FAKE Dont post it please

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by goatboy
what a rubbish !!!!!

LOL..so true.
The photo is so bad it could be anything..except for a "grey alien" lurking behind the door. Odds of that are as equal as me becoming an astronaut on a chinese space ship.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The photo is nothing short of pathetic.

new topics

top topics

join