It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soviet Army fought UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Soviet Army fought UFOs
"Soviet military encountered many UFOs, maybe for this reason in the end of the 60s a secret laboratory of researching "flying objects" was created in the USSR.
UFO researchers often blame the military of hiding the cases of alien rockets and disseminating false information of UFO. Army officers are not interested in the disputes about alien civilizations, they are interested in knowing what impact UFO can impose to military equipment and personnel.
1947. Antiaircraft guns of Transcaucasian Military District fired on the flying cigar-shaped object which came from the side of the Turkish border. The object"s flying altitude was below 4,000 meters, and the guns were capable of reaching a target at the altitudes up to 12,000 meters, but that time the fire made no harm to the "cigar". Then the cigar increased its speed and flew away over the mountains."

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
soviet army fought UFO's?

then why is russia still around?

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
soviet army fought UFO's?

then why is russia still around?

They're barely still around...but yeah i dont think soviets fought UFO's

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Eh.

I'm pretty sure that's just a load of BS.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
the red army would'ev been ripped an new one by UFO's! and im pretty sure the rest of russia would not exist today if that happened

ID

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
This sounds to me like a scapegoat for the performance of the Russian military. Though there have been reports of UFO's during war times, Foo Fighters in WW2 for example, however this just sounds like an excuse to me.

top topics

join