It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 61 - The Skeptic OverView

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

The Skeptic OverView - 61

Topics discussed: Top Secret US Military Space Program. The Iraq conflict has killed a MILLION. Civility needed in the Secret Societies area. Plus Dave phones in a surprise for Bill, Johnny and all our listeners.

TOPICAL THREADS:

The Top Secret US Military Space Program. Is The Future Already Here?

Breaking Alternative News » Iraq conflict has killed a MILLION people: Study says

It's that time again. We have to address the conduct in this forum

length: 45:55
file: atsmix_2795.mp3
size: 21526k
feed: atsmix

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

NEW SHOWS will be posted TWICE A WEEK.

If You Enjoyed The Show – FLAG THE MUTHA!

There are over 500 different bits of VIDEO COMEDY, AUDIO COMEDY, RANTS, SKITS, BITS, GAGS and MUSIC SHOWS on our Pod-O-Matic Podcast Home Pages.

Dave's Pod-O-Matic Home Page is located at:

Dave Rabbit's Official Podcast Home

Johnny's Pod-O-Matic Mondo Bizarro Home Page is located at:

johnnyanonymous.podomatic.com...

WARNING - SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL (Dave's, of course
)

PLEASE USE THE Pod-O-Matic SEGMENT TAGS AS YOUR GUIDE FOR APPROPRIATE LISTENING TASTES

[edit on 9/19/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Being of the conspiracy-theorist mind, I'm left to wonder if the so-called Masons in the Secret Societies forum are really Masons, or if they are just claiming to be of the fraternity to give all of Freemasonry a bad name as a result of their actions.

Quite honestly, we must at least consider this possibility as it could very well be true. What better way to spread disinformation about an organization than to impersonate them on a forum, and act out in ways that are generally uncharacteristic of their order.

I just pray that we all consider these ideas when we peruse the Secret Societies forum.

Onto another note, Johnny, thank you for the kind words on us mods. It's much appreciated. If it wasn't for you guys, most members probably wouldn't know what the heck goes on behind the scenes.

TheBorg

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Dave & Jonny, another great podcast. I remember that in the Robotics prof. podcast you heard a bip and thought that it could of been a recording device, there was another bip in this podcast whilst, you where talking about the 1 million dead in Iraq.

Dorion Gray

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Gray

I'm tellin' ya, it's Echelon!! They're listening in on this whole shebang. The news of the new fiscal plans by the White House to expand domestic spying on citizens is merely a formality, imho. This is just a way for them to stamp this thing with the seal of approval that they need to make it legal.

Ok, now for the non-paranoid version...

I think it could be anything really. Computer mics make glitchy sounds like that sometimes; it's what they do. If one of the guys has a button that they push to activate the mic, then it could be making some odd clicking noise as they press it.

Just a suggestion though.

TheBorg

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I enjoyed thist show

Dave, why do you think that protesting or marching in the streets will make a difference to the war? 1.5 million people in the UK marched in London on the 15th of february 2003 in an anti war protest and an approximation of 10 million people in over 600 cities across the world took part in the biggest demonstration in history, including NY:-

As people tried to reach the rally area they ended up constituting an unplanned march, stretching twenty blocks down First Avenue and overflowing onto Second and Third Avenue.[39] In total there may have been 300,000 to 400,000 protesters (WSWS estimate).[38]

en.wikipedia.org...

Did it make a difference? Did congress listen, did our government listen? People aren't always internet arm chair critics, with or with out lotion for chaffed hands.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
I enjoyed this show

Dave, why do you think that protesting or marching in the streets will make a difference to the war?

It may not, but it would sure as hell be more impactful than doing any of that chain letter e-mail crap I get all the time. In this case, the PEN is NOT more powerful than the SWORD. IMHO

Thanks for your input as always.

Your Bud...

Dave

[edit on 2/6/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit
It may not, but it would sure as hell be more impactful than doing any of that chain letter e-mail crap I get all the time. In this case, the PEN is NOT more powerful than the SWORD. IMHO

That's what the NRA says anyway. You know, if the NRA had been the ones doing the marches to the White House, I bet they would have gotten a nice audience with whomever they wanted, now don't ya think so?

The only reason that no one up there listens anymore is because they don't have to answer to us because no one holds them accountable for anything. They make laws that prevent themselves from receiving any ill action, yet pass more that prevent us from being able to tackle the oppression. It's a never-ending cycle that won't get better until the proverbial crap hits the fan.

Like I said, a million man march does no good, unless those million men are packing!!

TheBorg

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Great show guys! But when are we getting the timothy good interview? i've been waiting ages for the one!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

You say Potato, I say Potatoe. Having been there, done that, I stand by my position and statement.

[edit on 2/7/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
We will get more of John E Utah? His own show? And yes a 1 liner........

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP
We will get more of John E Utah? His own show? And yes a 1 liner........

Right now he is filling the position of political correspondent. No future plans other than that right now.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
Great show guys! But when are we getting the timothy good interview? i've been waiting ages for the one!

It's scheduled to be posted soon.. patience people... patience.. we have many shows and segments "in the can"...

Everything in due time...

Johnny

new topics

top topics

join