It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to see and read Aura's

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
No prob - I'm still learning as well

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Auras, chi and kia is soo old. It is just so lame that people start a litte to believe that...........

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I manage to see through me hand. I saw only my aura.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
seeing auras reminds me of this

stare at the + in the center and the dots will disappear amongst other things.
perhaps an example of how to see what we dont look at which is there all the time.

which is the illusion? what I see or what I think I see? does it matter? is it the intension I give to my labels that matters?

great thread!

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It is all about frequency. Or well you can do much easier with 3rth eye. But i dont use 3rht eye. That illusion thing is just because two different frequency make color look different. That why you see that cool effect.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Great topic, thanks for starting this thread.

Originally posted by DraconianKing
I was exercising my third eye/brow chakra last night and noticed that the flow of energy I have previously been able to achieve through it has increased exponentially.

I'm not trying to stir anything up but weren't you just in another thread claiming there was no such thing as the 4th dimension? If I recall you were very adamant/angry about people even discussing such a thing...

The 4th dimension is spiritual and timeless, it is woven into our own physical reality here and we experience it as 'spirituality'. This was my definition and understanding of the spiritual dimension (there are many). If you are able to talk about chakra meditations why is it the 4th dimension seemed to outrage you?
Just wondering.

If we can see Auras and peer into the metaphysical, than we are interacting with the 'veil' that seperates the physical and spiritual dimension.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You know what? We can lots of thing without technology. All we need is your body. I have at last saw one real spirit!! My other two friends saw it also. It saw able to close the doors and it also breaked a drinking glass. The glass just exploded. Anyway

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
I tried those exercises with the circles and crosses a while back but I stopped after a while. One thing's for sure, it opened my mind, my perception of my vision. I think thats enough. It probably helps, but you can play with your eyes your own way, however you think helps you.

Look at this:

Look at the pink circles.. Look at the circle in front of the line (they are spinning, look at the one before the gap).. as soon as you look at the cross in the middle it turns green. After a while all the circles dissapear but the green one.

You have to shed your belief that what you see isn't all that is there. A great deal of our ignorance stems from our reliance on the 5 senses.

Think about what you see then think of this:

THE ELECTRO-MAGNETIC SPECTRUM

We only really see a small part section of whats really there. Energy is everywhere. Imagine wavelegths of energy much longer then you can imagine or much shorter even, what would it be like?

Perhaps all visible light itself is nothing more then a perception? Maybe it is a way to interpret energy, to translate it.

Something to think about.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by CavemanDD]
i'm not sure how reliable that picture is because since my computer was still loading the picture the "blinks" were a lot slowe and sometimes stopped and showed that it is clearly a green color going extremely fast. not a blank space that looks green when we stare at the cross.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Somebody at work did one of these aura thingy bob's on me and said mine was purple with white (i do occasionslly smoke weed - one site said this could be the reason for the white). i don't know what to believe. i basically think that there would be no way that somebody could know what each colour meant and wonder how anybody ever found out about it? All i have ever heard about aura's is that my nan was very spiritual - she believed in crytals and did a lot of yoga. I know she saw somebody with a grey aura on a plane before and it got her scared. i've only recently joined the site and i believe there are many things that humans haven't and probably never will find out about. I find it intriging that there are PROBABLY ghosts, ufo's, aura's?, other dimensions. This does make me believe there could be some sort of heaven and hell but not how religious people believe it to be.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I never knew you could learn I could just always do it

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I never knew you could learn I could just always do it

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
My problem is, I can quickly and easily see a colour around say my hand, but it seems to be the contrasting colour to the background, it depends on that colour what colour the 'aura' will be. Same with any object and the clincher is, if I move my eyes quickly away, the coloured imprint moves too, like after you stare at a bright light.
How do I avoid this ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join