It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valentine's Rant... add your own.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This will be a small installment since I'm to jerked off to type, but damn coincidences suck.

I was researching for yet another installment on the globalization efforts of a company I know too well (not Wal-Mart, not Catalina, not RJR... the one that rhymes with Cartoon Network) and clicked on a link that took me to SURPRISE "the happy valentines day story of my ex wife and her psuedo famous slack bastard c'hubby.

Supposedly "how they met" and "fell in love" and blah, blah, blah, and still work together, blah, blah, blah... on the company website, blah, blah, blah...

NOT (mind you) the real story of how he weaseled and she cheated and I said "screw this" and moved out and he secretly moved in MY house and they married the minute I was granted the ever loving salvation of a divorce from the harpie from the colder regions of hell that ruined my 20's. Man, I should get a REBUTTAL on that freaking lie of a VALENTINES website.

Who want's links? I'll tell you who they are in u2u and send you links to the pictures. Muah-ha-ha. (She looks like crap now so no judging me... She used to be cute.)

You'll never look at cartoon supervillians the same way again. And yes, I'm aware someone that works there or knows them will see this, but it's true so I don't give a fawk. HE OWES ME RENT! May he enjoy all the "bliss" he deserves from her... God that cracks me up. She's frigid as hell. Valentine's my heiney.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Send links...Ill hijack them!

Haha, but Im curious anyway...

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It's only of interest if you know the show Space Ghost...

"Love AOL Time Warner Style" MY AZZ!

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
That's the guy! And let me tell you...he's a big wus cry baby. At least he was... man those two made me sick "pretending"...

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Haha...That makes me want to cry...

new topics

top topics

join