It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Something On The Moon?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
To claim that these images are low res, means lack of knowledge about Moon imagineering. Kaguya selene is providing the BEST res images provided so far

Well 10m/pixel is better than 1km/per pixel, but it still aint no 10cm/pixel (which could easily show the moon landing sites). Damnit, why cant we send up like a SINGLE lunar satellite that can match an Earth satellite?

[edit on 5-2-2008 by merka]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by goatboy
Great pics indeed of nothingness

I call those pictures serious enough, their quality is alot better than any NASA picture so far.

You do ?? .WOW your easy pleased ...

I myself for example have many many places i want revisited ,,,for example I want to see the place of apollo 17 ( Nanson) and the mountain they blew up before leaving ..and the impact test they done on the south massife

BUT
all pics you get to see are sanitised and censored ..Thats a given
so whatever is left you take and be happy with
I for one am not ...

[edit on 5-2-2008 by goatboy]

Yes i do think they are good images, for scientific reasons.

However i belive that JAXA's stance on the previous landing sites is that they do not need to be researced further since there is already ground pictures and films of that area.

Sanitised and censored? please do explain and show me where that has occured

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Yes sanitised and censored
but honetsly how can i prove this ..not possible all i tell you is they NEVER ever would release anything usefull . Get it now ..dont look further you wont find a thing ...

And yes i want to see past landing sites ...WHY??
because they lied to us so long and so much that I really dont trust a thing ...
You belive anything they tell you ..? no i didnt think so
So please YES Yes Yes i want to see apollo 17 site and the south massive where they had wonderfull fantastic transscipts from NO pics of course when they went to the south massie inverstigated nanson and then talked in so much code ...
Wired thins were descibed in the trasscript and non stop coded talk ..
This i find very very interesting
They lied to us then and you dont want to see the place again ..Not interesting .......WHAT ??

It is of the utmost importance we visit these places again ..
And NO the Jaxxa pics you see up to now are ALL rubbish
Crap resolution and i KNOW it can be done better but then again they have no intention to show you any details
You still havnt understood that ...the mission is not for you or me its for them and they KNOW excatly what they looking for ..Japan USA india China doesnt matter ..the elite is above any country

After decades of lies you still think these Jaxxa pics are scientifically valuable?
Are they F&%$! They are as usefull as my own teleskop pics of the moon

Now why do they lie and dont tell us
Very simeple reason ...RELIGION !!!!

Read :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

THATS why you will never ever see anything that could not be interpreted as a shadow a stone a play of light etc etc ..

[edit on 6-2-2008 by goatboy]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by merka

Well. we should expect a sub-meter imagineering very soon, by next U.S. mission.
U.S.A. :

Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO)

Lunar orbiter designed for precise mapping of lunar surface topography, will obtain high-resolution images of the lunar surface and investigate lunar resources.
It also will seek evidence of water ice in the lunar polar region.
The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter is scheduled for launch in the fall of 2008.
lunar.gsfc.nasa.gov...
Mission overview:
lunar.gsfc.nasa.gov...
New NASA Ames Spacecraft to Look for Ice at One of Moon's Poles
www.nasa.gov...
LRO Mission: NASA's First Step Back to the Moon
www.youtube.com...
NASA - Return to the Moon - the Global Exploration Strategy
video.google.it...

This satellite will search for water in the permanent shadow of craters at the lunar South Pole. It is designed to be steered into a crater, where it will analyze material scattered by its own impact.
LCROSS is to be launched at the same time as the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, in the fall of 2008.
lcross.arc.nasa.gov...
The LCROSS Mission
spacescience.arc.nasa.gov...
Mission overview:
lcross.arc.nasa.gov...
Crashing into the Moon (ABC NEWS)
blogs.abcnews.com...
The Lunar CRater Observation and Sensing Satellite (LCROSS) Mission
www.nasa.gov...

NASA is aiming to launch the next-generation crew exploration vehicle Orion by 2020. Orion accommodates four crewmembers, and will travel to the surface of the Moon after docking in lunar orbit with a lunar landing craft, which will be launched on the Ares V cargo launch vehicle.
NASA plans to carry out a manned test flight by 2014.
Roadmap:
www.spaceref.com...
Crew Exploration Vehicle Destination for Human Lunar Exploration [.PDF file]
pdf.aiaa.org...
Human Lunar Exploration
Mission Architectures
LPI Lunar Knowledge Requirements Workshop [.PDF file]
www.lpi.usra.edu...

An international project, planned for completion by around 2024. A base is to be built at the lunar polar region, which will accommodate astronauts for six months at a time. The facility will also be used as a base for future missions to Mars.
(Courtesy of NASA)
Download
FINAL REPORT SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE DEVELOPMENT FOR A SELF-SUSTAINING LUNAR COLONY [.PDF file]
www.nss.org...
Download
A ROAD MAP FOR THE ACQUISITION OF THE FIRST LUNAR BASE [.PDF file]
www.ilr.tu-berlin.de...

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Nice post internos

Didn't NASA scrap the lunar landings all together?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

It is of the utmost importance we visit these places again ..
And NO the Jaxxa pics you see up to now are ALL rubbish
Crap resolution and i KNOW it can be done better but then again they have no intention to show you any details
You still havnt understood that ...the mission is not for you or me its for them and they KNOW excatly what they looking for ..Japan USA india China doesnt matter ..the elite is above any country

After decades of lies you still think these Jaxxa pics are scientifically valuable?
Are they F&%$! They are as usefull as my own teleskop pics of the moon

Well i guess you and me have a different opinion on what is important concering the moon.
I really dont care if the Apollo 17 mission was real or not

You have a telescope? good for you, i dont, and that is why i think the recent images from JAXA is way better than any others i've seen so far, hidden things, or not in them.

But anyways, we are really OT here, what i wanted to know if there is anything to see in that image i posted.

For me, i think it look like a immense structure of something with a open hangar(?).
Let us get back to the topic, thanks.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Yep we aggreee to dissagree

So back to the foto

I have to say I have problems seeing what you describe
Maybe you can pencil a bit on the foto and repost it ..

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Jaxa = Joke
you dont really think we are going to get serious pictures of the moon from jAXA ...

bE SERIOUS
THE CAMERAS THEY HAVE I BEEN TOLD COULD TAKE REALLY GOOD PICTURES OF LANDING SITES LANDERS MOON BUGGY AND SO FORTH

Yet to this day i only see really useless jaxa pics ...
Any idea why ??
Could it be they (jaxa ) are not really in controll of the Jaxa mission ...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by elevatedone]
KAGUYA will observe the entire Moon for one year and the obtained data of KAGUYA will be available to the public about one year after the end of its nominal operationm, that is, two years after launch.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
WOW that surely is enough time to filter, fauls and make sure they are great pics for school books

Neverind !

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hmm, look at the shadows on the walls of the hills. The shadow of the 'crater' is on the same side (left) as the cliff shadows. This suggests that whatever that is, is sticking up. If it were sinking in like a crater, the shadow would be on the right.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pdbowling
Hmm, look at the shadows on the walls of the hills. The shadow of the 'crater' is on the same side (left) as the cliff shadows. This suggests that whatever that is, is sticking up. If it were sinking in like a crater, the shadow would be on the right.

Could you point out what you mean? (there are a couple of craters on that image)

Here though, it just looks like a black hole (no, not one of those black holes) and there is no shadow from it...

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
The Crest in the smaller picture looks like some kind of dome.
Some NASA guys who have come forward say that among the structures on the moon there are several dome like ones. It could be one of them.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Squiddypuff
The Crest in the smaller picture looks like some kind of dome.
Some NASA guys who have come forward say that among the structures on the moon there are several dome like ones. It could be one of them.

Oh really, lol. Darn them Nasa boys with loose lips. It's unfounded statements like this that hurt the whole subject. Care to back it up with anything other than a Hoagland-type reference?

Didn't think so.

As far as the picture in this thread, nothing different than finding Scooby Doo on a cloudy day. Some want to believe so bad they ALLOW their eyes to feed them disinformation. Maybe it makes them feel special to claim they can clearly see things that the rest of us can't. Maybe that is what they need, who nows. Unfortunately for them, reality is reality and it is nothing more than rocks and dirt...just like Scooby Doo turned out to be a cumulus cloud...no matter how bad they choose to believe otherwise. In the meantime, they will do what they can to ensure no one swill ever take those of us with common sense, reason and logic seriously..therefore perpetuating what they want to see abolished most....shame they are too ignorant to understand this simple fact.

Does no one wonder why this hobby is a joke to 99% of the people you seriously discuss it with?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

As far as the picture in this thread, nothing different than finding Scooby Doo on a cloudy day. Some want to believe so bad they ALLOW their eyes to feed them disinformation. Maybe it makes them feel special to claim they can clearly see things that the rest of us can't. Maybe that is what they need, who nows. Unfortunately for them, reality is reality and it is nothing more than rocks and dirt...just like Scooby Doo turned out to be a cumulus cloud...no matter how bad they choose to believe otherwise. In the meantime, they will do what they can to ensure no one swill ever take those of us with common sense, reason and logic seriously..therefore perpetuating what they want to see abolished most....shame they are too ignorant to understand this simple fact.

Does no one wonder why this hobby is a joke to 99% of the people you seriously discuss it with?

Ofcourse it is just rocks and dirt on the moon!
But i think that, just that rockformation looks weird, i dont believe it to be anything.
And really, how would you know i wished to see, just that rockformation? Since i didn't know i wanted to see it.

And perhaps, it's just your scepticism that hinders you to see something? You might just have a wish to deny things, and because of that there can't be anything....
99% you say? now, dont you have a big ego!

And for the record, i never claimed that there was anything on those pics.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Maybe if no one listens to you logical people it's because you're just Scenically. You so want not to believe so bad, that something as plan as day to some turns into fantasy to you.

They used to have a saying, "If someone tells you that you have a tail, ignore them. If two people tell you that you have a tail maybe you should turn around and look."

Fear is your greatest enemy, fear that if you open your eyes your logical world will come crashing down around you. All you'll have then is fear, because all you know has gone.

Good luck with that.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
SOOOOOOOOO many things noone can explain but once you ask you have loundmouth fools like ignorethefacts answer and pretend they are educated but if you read between the lines just as Bales did you see what a scared fool he is

try to explain it go on!!! You cant ! juts like everyone else so your little waste of a brain cant compute it so deny deny and deny ...Bah..bahhhh ....u fool

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

And yes i want to see past landing sites ...WHY??
because they lied to us so long and so much that I really dont trust a thing ...
You belive anything they tell you ..? no i didnt think so
So please YES Yes Yes i want to see apollo 17 site and the south massive where they had wonderfull fantastic transscipts from NO pics of course when they went to the south massie inverstigated nanson and then talked in so much code ...
Wired thins were descibed in the trasscript and non stop coded talk ..
This i find very very interesting
They lied to us then and you dont want to see the place again ..Not interesting .......WHAT ??

JAXA has just recently added some new pictures in full HD.
The Apollo 17 landing site is here:

These pictures are just... WOW.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Balez

Oh, and look at that mountain like thing up at the left in this picture.
looks interesting

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join