It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what did u do for Valentine's day?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Here is how they celebrate in Afganastan!

AF1

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

Nice but were your friend ladies?

Nope. The chick I like has a boyfriend. :bnghd:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid

(I took 2 pills, smoked a lot of weed and had drank 6 beer before going)
If i'm not mistaken, two pills of e is alot, not to mention mixing with beer? And weed? I hope you were drinking lots of water...

So that was yesterday...I still have this warm fire-like feeling in my chest...
Are you sure that's not the drugs???

Tis all, just seemed kind of funny the way you worded everything... Reminds me of the days when I used to do that #. I now know it was the affects of the drugs not the other thing.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AF1

Originally posted by drunk

Nice but were your friend ladies?

Nope. The chick I like has a boyfriend. :bnghd:

Seems like all you boys choose the wrong laddies.

First if you want a mattress back, go to a bar.

If you want a smart interesting girl, try a book store.

Internet is also pretty cool, thats how i met my husband after having #ty relationship after #ty relationship from the bar scene... Or maybe you guys have some changing to do within yourself before the rightone comes along... I know I had to do some changing before I found my perfect man.. well, almost perfect....

Just a few ideas. I'm sure u already know this stuff tho.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Mine didn't suck. I kinda liked it.

I'm not giving out any details about it because I know people who watch and read my posts.(yes you) I'll just say it didn't suck.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
Mine didn't suck. I kinda liked it.

I'm not giving out any details about it because I know people who watch and read my posts.(yes you) I'll just say it didn't suck.

Oh come on, screw em, don't let fools get in your way of free speech, they are the kinds of people who would jump on you if you said the sky wasn't blue even if you were just kidding... I think they have a screw loose or two.. They probably drive in the left lane under the speed limit as well. Just my guess. Those kinds of people usually fall into the same category...

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I could tell you guys what i did on valentine's but it would be too "adult oriented" if you know what im saying.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
I could tell you guys what i did on valentine's but it would be too "adult oriented" if you know what im saying.

You went to visit your grandparents in the old folks home, didn't you!?!

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
You went to visit your grandparents in the old folks home, didn't you!?!

As much as I love my grandparents it was something a little more fun than that.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Originally posted by m0rbid
(I took 2 pills, smoked a lot of weed and had drank 6 beer before going)
If i'm not mistaken, two pills of e is alot, not to mention mixing with beer? And weed? I hope you were drinking lots of water...

So that was yesterday...I still have this warm fire-like feeling in my chest...
Are you sure that's not the drugs???

Of course, I always drink LOADS of water when going to such event. Always carry a bottle with me that I re-fill when needed. But I wasn't on "e", I was on what we call "peach" around here. Not exactly sure what's in that lol...

And NO
, it wasn't just the drug who made me feel like that. I felt exactly the same a few days later when I saw her again, sober this time.

I'm not the kind to "fell in love" each time I go to a rave wasted and dance with girls geez... This was really special. Can't do anything if you don't believe me.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
hey thats cool....... wasn't sure, hence why I ''asked'' you those questions...

also, shouldn't taking something if you don't know whats in it.. not to smart.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
drove from detroit to the middle of indiana to be with my fiance... she goes to college at purdue. damn distance is rough... anyway though, i brought her some roses, lots of candy, a jigsaw puzzle computer program (she loves jigsaws, has no time or space to do an actual one though), and a book that has a billion pictures and info on corvettes.

we were gunna go to applebee's because we love cheesey restaurants like that, but there was a 2 hour wait so we ended up walking around the mall and going to burger king.

oh yeah, we saw "love actually" for the second time on friday. saturday we went and saw "win a date with tad hamilton."

it was a great valentine's day for us

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
drove from detroit to the middle of indiana to be with my fiance... she goes to college at purdue. damn distance is rough... anyway though, i brought her some roses, lots of candy, a jigsaw puzzle computer program (she loves jigsaws, has no time or space to do an actual one though), and a book that has a billion pictures and info on corvettes.

we were gunna go to applebee's because we love cheesey restaurants like that, but there was a 2 hour wait so we ended up walking around the mall and going to burger king.

oh yeah, we saw "love actually" for the second time on friday. saturday we went and saw "win a date with tad hamilton."

it was a great valentine's day for us

i'm from mi too... also i love jigsaw puzzles.. although they tend to piss me off at times... sorry to hear about your trip... applebee's used to be my fav restaurant too until i started eating there too much, so now i'm sick of it, and my other favorite place is ruby tuesday's.. although I hate the smoke there... drive's me crazy and i feel so dirty afterwards... damn smoker's...

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
We went to Duke Gardens (an acre of greenhouses). It was just a coincidence though as I forgot V-day was the 14th. I don't celebrate the inventions of Halmark.

PS Yes I know that v-day is a real holiday, but it is just publisized to make money.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by baked
Here is how they celebrate in Afganastan!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Funny shyte dude.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well, we had just had a week long honeymoon that was full of romance...

Then, I got back and got fired, so the money woes hit....

So, we just had a nice candlelit dinner at home... I scrounged up enough to get her a rose, and a nice card, and she was so sweet, she made me a little candy box while at work on her lunchbreak the previous day...

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
had breakfast in bed with my gal,
Went to lunch with my gal,

Went home watched a movie, went out to a local bar, had some drinks, listened to music, played video games,

went home and ummm, we'll that is x rated, but it was a great valentines day.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
also, shouldn't taking something if you don't know whats in it.. not to smart.

Hehehehehe
That actually never really stopped me, guess it mean I must be dumb then

No offense.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
It was absolutely fabulous.

I took my girlfriend home to meet my family for that weekend (we're both students at the same college), and We just had a great time.

Best part is, my family likes her, and she likes my family.

As for Valentine's day...that was a bit more special.

I cooked dinner that night. Made a wonderful beef stroganoff. I'll go ahead and throw down the recipe for you.

1 whole london broil (or 2 pounds of beef cut for stew)
1 cup of sour cream
1 tbsp of flour (more or less, it depends, really)
some noodles.
Some mushrooms.

First thing you want to do is make the marinade. I like to do this at least 6 hours in advance, just so that the meat gets good and tasty.
I like to use all of these, and just apply as to your taste:

Red Cooking wine
Olive Oil
Worsteshire sauce
FRESH!!!(important) ground black peppercorns.
FRESH!!!(important) Minced garlic (one clove is plenty! Don't overdo it)
Onion powder
A pinch of salt.

I just put that in a glass bowl, and mix the beef well with it. Some other options for stuff to use in the marinade are:

Italian dressing,
a bit of vinegar
cinnamon
More cooking wine(this can yield a very deep burgundy flavor if used right)

anyhow...

THen when it's time to cook, you first sear the meat in a skillet, and then, when it's seared,you add the marinade(about half of it) to the skillet, then you cover and simmer for about 25-30 minutes,so the meat gets really tender.

Then, you just make a rue from water and flour, and make sure all the lumps are gone, then you mix it in, so you get a sort of gravy looking think with chunks of meat. When it's really thick, throw in the sour cream. Mix it well over the heat, and then throw in some Fresh mushrooms that you cut up yourself. cover that for about five minutes, and it should be ready to serve over noodles.

That's the beef stroganoff I served. She loved it. I also had warm french bread, and FRESH GREEN BEANS(which are a bitch to get at this time of year.)

Then We watched 'happy valentines day charlie brown', and I read her a poem that I wrote for her.

and that's all I'm telling you about valentines day. enjoy!

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Well, we had just had a week long honeymoon that was full of romance...

Then, I got back and got fired, so the money woes hit....

So, we just had a nice candlelit dinner at home... I scrounged up enough to get her a rose, and a nice card, and she was so sweet, she made me a little candy box while at work on her lunchbreak the previous day...

You got fired? why?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join