It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what did u do for Valentine's day?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Just wondering what everyone did today.. We did our thing last night, got a hotel room, did the hot tub thing, and hit the bar, however i've been in bed all day cuz i don't feel well, so im on here.
what did ya'll do ???????

I was reading some people had a miserable v day today, just curious why? Last year I fought, but this year I made sure everything was smooth sailing... So far so good, i'm all loved out, I feel pukey.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
When I was in Grade 4, I have a Valentines card to a chinese girl in class, later on during that day at recess, she punched me in the stomach.

After that...................

Deep

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I got work done on my tattoo.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I found out the girl i was tryin to go out with got a boyfried

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
When I was in Grade 4, I have a Valentines card to a chinese girl in class, later on during that day at recess, she punched me in the stomach.

After that...................

Deep

Yoweee, sorry to hear about that... I used to kick guys in the nuts on the bus and on the playground for no reason other then I thought it was funny... I'm older now and see that that was terrible.. I actually run into the guys that I did it to and they still remember... This one time, this guy wrote a bad letter about me because I wouldn't go out with him, so at recess time, me and my bestfriend held him down, and I gave him the gas peddle until he apologised.. Didn't realise until now how dumb that was, but i'm sure that girl knows now too, and if she could apologise i'm sure she would...
Hope you had a good valentines day today regardless.
TL

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
worked and still feeling the effect of an X that i dont want to think of :shk:

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
worked and still feeling the effect of an X that i dont want to think of :shk:

same here buddy. Especially when she tells you she is watchin a movie with some other guy. Damn girls are evil.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
was more to than that a man crushed like a bug it sucks

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
absolutly nothing

i's single and hate it

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
we are a bunch of losers

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Yeah, I sat at home. I got some flowers from a girl I met on new years and, my ex brought me a little teddy bear. My cat seems to like the bear.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I had one delicious valentines day this year.

And to think I was already ready to rant about it days before, because by some bad luck, it seems I'm always single on valentine's day, and also because I hadn't had a girlfriend since january last year. So I was ready to be depressed and all, like previous years.

So anyway, friday 13 we went raving all night, and I met one of my sister new friend, and she's older than her, gonna turn 18 in a few weeks. So she's really cool, good looking, attractive personnality, funny, very charismatic..

She like to smoke weed, drink booze and get high on other drugs, she's a hip hop fanatic, she love drawing and philosophing, she likes abstact art, she love going out in after-hours club and dancing all night, etc... Anyway, just to say she is so totally like me on some points, it's almost weird.

So anyway, we haven't talked much while over there (from 1h a.m. to 11h a.m.) cuz the music is just so freaking loud, and I hate having to yell all the time but It was really cool, we danced a lot together and she seemed to appreciate me. But I was just so freaking high, I didn't really knew what to think. (I took 2 pills, smoked a lot of weed and had drank 6 beer before going)

So after, we stopped by a friend's house near there, spent like 2 hours there talking and smoking, but I was just so freaking tire I didn't talked that much. After that, we left and got home. So when I arrived I went straight for my bed, just felled flat on it, all dressed-up and the light still on.. So my sister and her friend talked for a few mins. than my sister went downstair to take a bath and to my surprise...(well - kinda...) her friend came to my room, turned off the light and joined me in bed !

And it was just SO friggin' sweet!!! So she jumped in bed and hugged me, so at first I just thought "hey she's lookin' for a place to sleep". But a few sec later, she started to hug me stronger, so I was like "WTF?" (nah - I didn't really said that..) but then I got out of my semi-comatic state, turned toward her and then we talked a little, then we kissed & just spent sometime sleeping together & she had to go home by the end of the after-noon.

She was just SO SWEET! I didn't had valentine's sex, but I think it was better like that, after all, I knew her for like 24 hours, and anyway, I was just too freakin' tired and we we're both a little dirty from the dance and the sweat & all...

So that was yesterday...I still have this warm fire-like feeling in my chest...
It is simply wonderfull. I had almost forgot how it felt like.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Took the missus out for a meal thats all.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I did NOTHING

u should ur gf and other people every day of the year. not just one.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Everyday is Valentines day for me

AF1

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Me and my friends got a bunch of pot and a bunch of beer and just went to town. :w:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AF1
Me and my friends got a bunch of pot and a bunch of beer and just went to town. :w:

Nice but were your friend ladies?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
I found out the girl i was tryin to go out with got a boyfried

omg same happened to me.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
I had one delicious valentines day this year.

And to think I was already ready to rant about it days before, because by some bad luck, it seems I'm always single on valentine's day, and also because I hadn't had a girlfriend since january last year. So I was ready to be depressed and all, like previous years.

So anyway, friday 13 we went raving all night, and I met one of my sister new friend, and she's older than her, gonna turn 18 in a few weeks. So she's really cool, good looking, attractive personnality, funny, very charismatic..

She like to smoke weed, drink booze and get high on other drugs, she's a hip hop fanatic, she love drawing and philosophing, she likes abstact art, she love going out in after-hours club and dancing all night, etc... Anyway, just to say she is so totally like me on some points, it's almost weird.

So anyway, we haven't talked much while over there (from 1h a.m. to 11h a.m.) cuz the music is just so freaking loud, and I hate having to yell all the time but It was really cool, we danced a lot together and she seemed to appreciate me. But I was just so freaking high, I didn't really knew what to think. (I took 2 pills, smoked a lot of weed and had drank 6 beer before going)

So after, we stopped by a friend's house near there, spent like 2 hours there talking and smoking, but I was just so freaking tire I didn't talked that much. After that, we left and got home. So when I arrived I went straight for my bed, just felled flat on it, all dressed-up and the light still on.. So my sister and her friend talked for a few mins. than my sister went downstair to take a bath and to my surprise...(well - kinda...) her friend came to my room, turned off the light and joined me in bed !

And it was just SO friggin' sweet!!! So she jumped in bed and hugged me, so at first I just thought "hey she's lookin' for a place to sleep". But a few sec later, she started to hug me stronger, so I was like "WTF?" (nah - I didn't really said that..) but then I got out of my semi-comatic state, turned toward her and then we talked a little, then we kissed & just spent sometime sleeping together & she had to go home by the end of the after-noon.

She was just SO SWEET! I didn't had valentine's sex, but I think it was better like that, after all, I knew her for like 24 hours, and anyway, I was just too freakin' tired and we we're both a little dirty from the dance and the sweat & all...

So that was yesterday...I still have this warm fire-like feeling in my chest...
It is simply wonderfull. I had almost forgot how it felt like.

ah damn happy people, we dont like your kind around here!

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSwordMaster
ah damn happy people, we dont like your kind around here!

Stop it, hehehehe, I was already feeling bad enough posting this after almost everybody said they had a crappy valentine's day, for once I am happy & love, there was NO WAY I could keep that to my self ! lol...

But don't worry, it probably won't happen often.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join