It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1971-The Delphos, Kansas Glowing Ring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I was watching a show late last night called UFO files physical evidence cases. I was really shocked I did not know much about this "new" old evidence that has been around since 1971!

While I'm sure many members here already know about this, and have also seen the program. I dont watch much TV, and really dont trust how the media, and society in general push how they feel about the whole, "Are they comming here? and if so what are they doing here."

I belive most people are keen to the idea of life outside our own Earth. What begs the question, "Are they comming here?"And not so much, "Do aliens exsist?"Sure they do, but what physical evidence do we have to say they are really comming here to our little planet?

I belive highly upon the chance we are their creations, we are something byond what we are taught, that I can not sit here and try to explain it too you. I will only provide some links and facts of physical evidence in my case thread here.

In 1971, in the small town of Delphos, Kansas, a well documented case of
physical evidence relating to UFOs occurred. The case has not been debunked in any way, and stands on its own merits. The case involved sixteen-year-old Ron Johnson, and his dog Snowball. They were tending sheep on the family farm, when Ron was distracted by a mushroom-shaped UFO in the night. The metallic UFO was hovering about 75 feet from Ron amongst some nearby trees.

Glowing Ring on Ground: As soon as he was able to see well enough, he made a run to the house to tell his mother Erma and father Durel about the UFO. The object was now even higher in the sky. Ron's parents ran to see the UFO, and they did get a glimpse of the object as it was disappearing, and now big as the moon. Ron and his parents were
surprised to see a glowing ring on the ground, directly underneath where the object had hovered. Some of the trees around the area also had a glow to them.

1971 photo

1971-The Delphos, Kansas Glowing Ring

Physical Evidence of UFO

"The circle was still very distinct and plain to see. the soil was dried and crusted. The circle or ring was approximately 8 feet across, the center of the ring and the outside area were still muddy from recent rains. The area of the ring that was dried was about a foot across and was very light in color.

Photo taken much later.

Source of their findings on the soil!
Tests where done on the ground soil. Which was very interesting. As the woman who touched it, her hand became numb.
Personal note-- Why if you saw a craft hover over an area would you touch it?? Crazy man.. I wouldnt stick my hand in that.. honestly.

Please feel free to add any other physical evidence cases here in this thread, or any personal accounts of this subject. It will greatly help me in my personal quest of knowledge and understanding of my current reality

Also all these question start to beg the question of,"When are we really? What is our real time span in this universe?" The only have our human understanding of time. Did the Mayan, and others like them

have information that we do not have today? So much could be known if we where able to find out not only who we are as humans, but when we are as human in the universal scale.We have not even started to explore the backyard. This subject is very deep and gets the the bottom base roots of all questions. But a good start is with physical evidence we can relate to and understand.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I figured I would bump my thread here today to see if I could get anyone interested.

Did anyone see the program the other night?

Also this stems from physical evidence, not just some story I came up with. This is real tangable evidence many people have been looking for.

I promise you if you take some time to research what I have laided out before you. Your going to be taken back by all the physical evidence we have today!!!

[edit on 5-2-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
I figured I would bump my thread here today to see if I could get anyone interested.

Hi Zysin5,

I thought you might be interested to know that this case featured as Case 60 in my article "Top 100 UFO Cases - Revealed!". (That article features a list of the 100 UFO cases most frequently discussed in a sample of 963 UFO and SETI books that I've read during the last few years).

For ease of reference (since that post is rather long) I'll cut and paste the relevant entry below.

Kind Regards,

Isaac

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
60. 49 references : Delphos Ring incident (1971)

Sighting in Delphos, Kansas on 2 November 1971. Physical trace evidence claims made in relation to a grey/white ring on the farm of Mr and Mrs Johnson and their son Ronald Johnson. (Commonly referred to as the “Delphos Ring” incident).

The National Enquirer reported on 27 May 1973 that it was awarding the Johnson family $5,000 “for supplying the most scientifically valuable UFO evidence in 1972”, following the recommendations of the members of its “blue ribbon” panel of UFO experts.

This incident has featured in the following:

• a list by James Carrion, the International Director of the Mutual UFO Network, of the “top 10 cases” in an interview in 2006.
  • a list of cases produced by Stanton Friedman for the Fortean Times in 2007 as part of a survey of various researchers of the ten cases from 1947 onwards that interested them the most.

This incident is discussed on the ATS.com forums in Thread 271931.

For links to various relevant documents and articles online see:
www.nicap.org...
www.temporaldoorway.com...

(For references to relevant discussions in various UFO books see Koi Chronology 1971.1102)

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply IsaacKoi!!

Its good to see more people that are reading into these physical evidence cases!!
I will put some time and go in and check out your thread!
Seems like a very well put together thread!!

I just thought I would shead some light on this one case to see if I couldnt get some more people on the wagon here

new topics

top topics

join