It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New History Channel Show 'Gateways' ET robot probe alleged. Airs 3/19/8

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
I would be willing to make the trip there. We are talking about Pine Bush in New York, right? Based on mapquest, it's only, about, an hour and a half away from me. Of course, though, I wouldn't go alone
. Anyone want to tag along (maybe some time in the summer)? We can dig if no one else is brave enough

[edit on 4-2-2008 by they see ALL]

Same its about an hour away. I wouldn't go as I prefer God reveal his creation. Besides, I it would be foolish LOL, just look at how you see people talking about being threatened on the phone, arrested or maybe tortured...in that case I would hire a witch doctor < mwahaha revenge of the nerd

[edit on 20-3-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WitnessFromAfar

Here are the youtube links to the "Reverse Engineering" episode:

Reverse Engineering: Part 1

Reverse Engineering: Part 2

Reverse Engineering: Part 3

Reverse Engineering: Part 4

Reverse Engineering: Part 5

Most interesting to me is the use of sound waves to move objects.

Enjoy!!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

hsur2112 you have made my day! Thank you so much for posting those!
I'm going to watch them this weekend

I've been living without cable (or tv for that matter) for a long time, and I get my news from the radio and internet. I'm getting set up again with cable next tuesday, and I've been having mixed feelings about re-introducing television into my already very busy life.

Shows like this are what has me on the 'let's get cable' side
(It's been a dispute between my girlfriend and I for a while! She wants it, I generally don't).

But with the Discovery Channel, the History Channel, the Science Channel, and NASA TV, I finally feel it's worth the money.
Thanks for getting me the low down on this show! I'm having the best friday I've had in a while

-WFA

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I don't get it, what does this have to do with a show on vortexes? Are Lemus aliens or drones? Nice pics anyway.

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Cable is good. You can't go wrong with the comcast tripleplay $99.00 for 1 year. The best customer service in the industry.

Peace
Trust nobody

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by trustnobody

Sorry for the confusion. I was sidetracked, I really don't think that the Lemur thing has anything to do with this thread topic. I just found it so strange that JRitzman had seen something similar, that I had to comment.

Sorry again for taking the thread in a strange direction. I should have U2Ud Jeff. But I made a new ATS friend in the process of discussing that sidetrack, so I'm sort of glad I mentioned it publicly.

Anyway trustnobody, I'm totally not claiming Alien Lemurs

Although that would be pretty cool no?

-WFA

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by trustnobody

I don't get it, what does this have to do with a show on vortexes?

Peace
Trustnobody

Well, nothing. We are killing time waiting for next week's, probably, more than likely inconclusive and see it only here episode.

Originally posted by trustnobody

Cable is good. You can't go wrong with the comcast tripleplay $99.00 for 1 year. The best customer service in the industry.

Yes it is! Especially when you know 'an insider' and keep them on your good side.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
New episode of UFO Hunters tonight (Wednesday 3/26/08).

"UFO VORTEXES"

History Channel

10pm Eastern - UFO Hunters: UFO Vortexes
11pm Eastern - UFO Files: When UFOs Arrive

Scheduling source for tonight's show:

www.history.com...

www.history.com...

www.history.com...

"There are locations all over the globe -- like the Bermuda Triangle -- where the Earth's energies result in a preponderance of mysterious activity. The team travels to Sedona, Arizona, long known for strange phenomena, to interview witnesses to unexplained sightings of lights and objects in the skies. Here they explore the concept of vortexes, which are places on the Earth's surface where lines of energy meet. They link these spots to the Sedona sightings and other incidents, like the Hudson Valley UFO flap of the 1980s. Later, Tim and Jeff consult an astrophysicist who suggests that inter-dimensional travel via Vortexes may be entirely possible under Einstein's Theory of Relativity."

[edit on 26-3-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Thanks for the update ufo reality. I hope everyone has a successful cable connection tonight.

Another interesting place for them to visit is that town in northern Sicily with the high electrical magnetic emissions and all kinds of stuff catching on fire.

See this thread

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hi there!

Just wanted to report that we finally got our cable/internet installed yesterday. Thanks for posting those links in the meantime. This is a really neat show, and it's nice to see such passion for finding the truth coming from the History Channel. I like the format of this show better than the UFO Files show. Don't get me wrong, the other format (learning about past investigations/cases) is great, but it's a lot more fun to be on the cutting edge of current investigations, with researchers that obviously care about finding their answers.

I wonder if I could get them to take a look at the Battle of LA?

Anyway, thanks again for the links, and for bringing this show to my attention!
I never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually glad to have cable again!

-WFA

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
tonights the night. lets hope that were not disappointed somehow. we shall see

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
tonights the night. lets hope that were not disappointed somehow. we shall see

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Doesn't look like this is on in the UK. I do *cough* hope *cough* that it's *cough* up on youtube *cough* soon.

*cough*

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Glad your up and running Witness. Seems like we've been waiting forever for this episode....got m&m's? I am skeptical that they will come to any big conclusions at Pine Bush tonight, short of bulldozing that entire area, but I could be wrong, which according to my kids is like 'all the time'....know-it-alls
. They can tell me that all they want as long as they go to bed on time so I can watch this show!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see how they investigate these so called "gate ways"

The results of their investigations at the end of the show are rather unfulfilling. They need to talk to more ex and active military personal I think. That would make for an interesting show. Not a bunch of guys walking around a forest picking up rocks.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
if i record the show on my DVR would there be a way to get it off and put it on my computer through the USB port or something?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bean328

I don't know of a way. You might want to u2u our resident cable guy, trustnobody, and ask him. Oooh, one kid still up....

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bean328

You could technically do it with a TV tuner card, which is an option for PCs that costs around $50-100 depending on quality.

This is basically a slot that fits in the back of your pc, and has a 'co-axial' cable port, one like on the back of your television or DVR. With one of these (I've got one but the pc isn't set up yet) you can record tv on your computer, even if you're playing it back from your dvr. It would be like dubbing a tape, you'd have to play it and record it all the way through. I don't know of a way to directly download the file, but I suppose someone with more knowledge about DVRs might be able to tell you.

Some PCs come with an S-Video port also. You'd need an S-Video input, but that could work too.

Can't wait for this show to start!

-WFA

EDIT: Crap! I just realized it doesn't start until 10pm here in California
Now I've got 2 hours to kill! Oh well... END EDIT

[edit on 26-3-2008 by WitnessFromAfar]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Robot Probe? No! I did not see anything on this show about no robots. Simply silly claims that there must be 4 criteria to have a UFO hotspot. In other words, the show was extremely lame!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Let's start with Doc Brown wannabe doing a worthless experiment to prove that electricity goes go the nearest ground. Then make up some cool criteria for UFO vortexes such as military bases near by (no alien would be around otherwise!) and monuments of no relevance and say they certainly must be related (how else could the alien find them?), and even some stone caves for them to camp out in..

Now let's take some pictures nearby, a camera with a 40 second exposure should give us a UFO, add a little wind shaking the camera to make the lines wavy, animals bump it a few times for some anomolies...

They might be on to something big here!

[edit on 26-3-2008 by Grey Basket]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join