It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New History Channel Show 'Gateways' ET robot probe alleged. Airs 3/19/8

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by trustnobody

Hey, if you get an answer to this then I will NOT say another negative thing about Comcast.....this week.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I haven't been able to check the television schedule but the History Channel online has the UFO Hunters line up still on the website with no comment about canceling the show..

Whatever happened to the SciFi show called UFO Hunters? I saw the pilot episode and never another one, did that one get the boot?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
i checked this weekend and it didnt say anything but yesterday i saw a comercial for what they're showing tomorrow and it said UFO Hunters and that the episode was going to be about reverse engineering ET technology. nothing about the gateways though

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well, here is my auto generated response I received from AE/Hist Channel...

"Hello and thank you for your message. Your thoughts are very important to us, but due to the heavy volume of mail we receive, we are unable to respond personally to every message. However, please be
assured that we read and carefully consider every email sent to us. Please check the FAQ Wizard for the
answer to your questions."

Oh well. They obviously took it off the schedule for some reason. Now we are just left to speculate.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It's interesting that UFOs seem to search out these anomalies. I can't help but wonder if these were purposely placed to make corrections in the earths magnetic fields and axis.

www.unknowncountry.com...

There's also the Oregon Vortex and I'm assuming others around the planet. The connection with Granite reminds me of the great pyramid with it's slabs in a section probably near the great tomb.

en.wikipedia.org...

guardians.net...

Since it seems kinda obvious that aliens can't use orbiting satelites, mabe these are buried and hidden within our oceans and lakes?

I would assume our government already knows these things and is still trying to hide it from the public also. Once our own people figure out these systems, I would imagine disclosure is that much closer?

I suppose it may also be possible that these are all pieces of a ship that broke up in our atmosphere. I recall some story somewhere of an orbiting ship that was purposely blown up. There are stories of the US government also allegedly burying crashed UFOs on the spot. I wonder how many of these there are around the world from even further past history crashes. For all we know, the great pyramid is covering one of these.

Many past alien vistors may have purposely crashed and buried these ships due to the fact that these were one way trips. It reminds me of Lost in Space. Maybe we were those people trying to escape from a war or a dying sun with another species?

It would be a relief to finally know the whole truth behind all of the connections.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

I just called the history channel and spoke with a rep, who transferred me to an automated system. I left them a message stating that we have been receiving a lot calls regard the UFO Hunters program. I left a number for them to call me back.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Thanks, trustnobody. Just for that effort I promise not to diss Comcast for the rest of the week. Watch my cable go out tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Here is the phone number to contact them directly. I got it from their website

Name: David Sternbach
Address: A&E Television Networks, 235 East 45th Street, New York, NY 10017
Telephone Number: (212) 210-1400
Fax Number: (212) 210-1308
Email Address: [email protected]

[edit on 18-3-2008 by trustnobody]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Ok everyone, just got off the phone w/ Mr. Sternbach.

The "Gateways" episode has BEEN RENAMED "Vortexes" and will be airing on the 26th of March. "Reverse Engineering" will air Wednesday night.

That mystery is solved.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
Ok everyone, just got off the phone w/ Mr. Sternbach.

The "Gateways" episode has BEEN RENAMED "Vortexes" and will be airing on the 26th of March. "Reverse Engineering" will air tonight.

That mystery is solved.

You are the best hrsur2112!!! You have my permission to complain about comcast as much as you want!!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

No problem. I had to edit my previous post...just for clarification...

It will air on Wednesday night, NOT tonight....sorry.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Here is a link for the dvd. I guess they renamed it awhile ago because the dvd is named votexes.

store.aetv.com...

[edit on 18-3-2008 by trustnobody]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Thanks trustnobody. I just don't want it to end like the others.....INCONCLUSIVE!
Although when it comes to such topics I guess that is to be expected. No matter, I will keep watching anyway!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I guess they will present it like a lot of other shows. There is the story. Then the believers, next the skeptics. The rest is for us to decide. The reason I am so interested is because this place is only a couple of hours from me. If the show turns out some real evidence I may head up there to check it out.

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
According to DirecTV guide, UFO Hunters program called 'UFO Vortexes' which discusses gateways is scheduled on the History Channel (#269) on Wednesday, 03/26/08 at 10:00 PM EST.

Oops! Just saw that hsur already posted that info. I'm slow on the uptake!

[edit on 3/18/2008 by JeepGal]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
nice detective work hsur.

now i just need to remember to bump this thread on the 25th.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretGoldfish

Gotta thank trustnobody for finding that phone #. I hope it is worth our waiting and wondering. Sometimes that 'UFO Hunters' guy, you know, the Horatio wanna be with the sunglasses, tends to get a bit excited over not so big stuff, but hey, at least the passion is there to get some answers.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
theres a little closure. i wonder why they pushed it back though. i was pretty anxious to see it. o well, i just hope it shows as scheduled on the 26th

[edit on 19-3-2008 by Bean328]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
BAM!!!

New episode of UFO Hunters tonight (Wednesday 3/19/08). I thought it was going to be "UFO Vortexes" but they've switched it and tonight's show is about reverse engineering and the UFO Vortex episode will air on 3/26 next Wednesday.

History Channel

10pm Eastern - UFO Hunters: Reverse Engineering
11pm Eastern - UFO Files: UFOs in the Bible

Some scheduling sources for tonight's show:

www.history.com...

www.history.com...

Scheduling source for the UFO Vortex show on 3/26:

www.history.com...

"Are UFO crashes responsible for some of the most advanced aircraft used by the US military? The UFO HUNTERS investigate evidence and rumors claiming various forms of technology were taken from UFO crashes, including how stealth technology was supposedly discovered as a result of the alleged UFO crash in Roswell, New Mexico.

Reverse engineering is a common practice used by private industry and the government as a means to keep up with or surpass the competition. Are we competing with extra-terrestrial beings using their downed craft as the genesis for advances in modern technology? The UFO HUNTERS investigate the possibility that the technology providing us with fiber optics, night vision and the microchip, just to name a few, were derived from wreckage obtained from Roswell and other UFO crash sites."

I heard that tonight's episode is gonna deal with the drones.

*SPREAD THIS INFO AROUND THE NET FOR OTHERS*

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Bean328

That's the question that I wish I would have asked him. My only guess, and I mean that literally, is that they possibly had some last minute changes/updates/findings pertaining to the incident itself. We shall see!

[edit on 19-3-2008 by hsur2112]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join