It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New History Channel Show 'Gateways' ET robot probe alleged. Airs 3/19/8

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I checked the history channel line up for 3/19/08 and didn't find this show. Was it canceled already?

Regards,
Trustnobody

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It's their UFO HUNTERS show. It might have been renamed at one point.

Their EPISODE GUIDE shows it scheduled for the 19th.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Interesting when I looked for it in my dvr line up it wasn't there, I on the hisory channed tv schedule it to show ufo hunters reversed engineering. I will check agian tonight when I get home.

Thnx TXrabbit. is your first name Dave?

Best regards,
Trustnobody

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
If it was me, and I was in the area?

I WOULD SHOVEL AWAY in the dark! Illegally, yes? But, I would risk the little punishment for larger things to be exposed!

Why not?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by synikster

From what I read it is a tough town they have laws against sky watching. I live about 2 1/2 hours away from there. Maybe this summer if I get bored I will take a ride up there. I don't think I want to dig up a cemetary though.

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I just double checked the listing at home monster quest is at 8:00 and ufo hunter reversed engineering at 9:00. Nothing about the Gatways program. I wonder what happened to it?

Thanks
Trustnobody

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
indeed, i was wondering the same.. something's up with the show UFO hunters, as the website says the UFO Gateways episode is on tap for next week, but my directv schedule doesn't have it. Also, this past week, the show was a repeat, and as they still have new shows to show, it got me wondering what's up.. hopefully we'll see it this week.
Does anyone's History channel feed have this show, "UFO Hunters: UFO Gateways" on tap for weds, the 19th?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

From what I read it is a tough town they have laws against sky watching. I live about 2 1/2 hours away from there. Maybe this summer if I get bored I will take a ride up there. I don't think I want to dig up a cemetary though.

Peace
Trustnobody

Laws against sky watching? What? You can't be serious!
Maybe you meant something like an unwritten rule... not a law?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GrayFox

Yea I forgot where I read it, because they had so many folks going up there looking for ufo,s they created certain area's for ufo watching while residential parts are off limits after dark. I'm not sure where I read it tho.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazy510
indeed, i was wondering the same.. something's up with the show UFO hunters, as the website says the UFO Gateways episode is on tap for next week, but my directv schedule doesn't have it. Also, this past week, the show was a repeat, and as they still have new shows to show, it got me wondering what's up.. hopefully we'll see it this week.
Does anyone's History channel feed have this show, "UFO Hunters: UFO Gateways" on tap for weds, the 19th?

So the show is not listed for DIRECTV or Comcast. This is very curious situation indeed. A TV show about UFO’s mysteriously disappears.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
just a reminder that this is coming up tomorrow.

it's probably nothing, but i'd be interested in some kind of summary post. if someone would be so kind, it would be much appreciated.

can't get this on our AFN cable package.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I HATE Comcast, but that's another story. I will just have to settle on the reverse engineering episode and I will 2nd secretgoldfish's request that someone please post a summary if it does indeed air (somewhere) tonight. I've been looking forward to this episode since the op began this thread. Crap!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
so what ended up going on ????? Has this show just vanished from TV land never to be seen.... I think we need to find someone that works for the show and get them to sneak a copy out to be google video'd....

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
I HATE Comcast, but that's another story.

Hey I work for Comcast lol, Anyway I emailed the History channel and they didn't respond. I guess the show has been axed for some reason. Could it be because they found something that they shouldn't have?

Maybe we all should email the history channel!! It works sometimes I know I work for the cable company

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by trustnobody

Originally posted by hsur2112
I HATE Comcast, but that's another story.

Hey I work for Comcast lol,

Oops....I'm sorry...have a smiley and a wink.

But great idea emailing the history channel. I was actually just getting ready to do that.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I

HATE Comcast, but that's another story.

Hey I work for Comcast lol,

[Oops....I'm sorry...have a smiley and a wink.
[

No need to apologize you are correct they suck!! Hopefully we will find out what happened to the show.
Peace
Trustnobody

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by trustnobody

I just sent an email to AETV and will post a response IF I get one.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Darn, the email didn't go through, I'll keep trying to find a ligitimate one.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

I went to history channel website, and found an online form that I filled and sent it to them.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by trustnobody

Great, hopefully you will have better luck. I found another link, set up the email, and got another error.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join