It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New History Channel Show 'Gateways' ET robot probe alleged. Airs 3/19/8

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I couldn't find any mention of this, so here goes.. he (Dr. Cornet) makes some fairly big claims about this anomaly..

Evidence For An Underground Magnetic Focusing System (note - link seems to only work in IE)
Triangular Alien Robotic Probe
a study by Bruce Cornet, Ph.D. Formerly with NIDS

highlights:

On 8-9 November 2007 the History Channel brought magnetometers and a ground penetrating radar system to the location of the anomalous magnetic signals.

Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) along the south side of the cemetery encountered a buried object seven feet below the surface, surrounded by Ordovician grit and shales of the Austin Glen Formation (450 mya)

The show called "Gateways" will appear on 19 March on the History Channel. It is about the probable discovery of a triangular robotic probe (565 feet on a side) discovered entombed in 450 myo mid-Ordovidian black shales, resting on a granitic island. It is now nearly exposed (seven feet below the surface: GPR), and it is sending powerful signals out into space (recorded), attracting other probes to its location. That is part of the reason for the Pine Bush UFO Hotspot in Orange County, NY. The Ordovician was the time when ocean life began to diversify into the evolutionary roots of all living animals and plants after the Cambrian Explosion.

Yours truly,

Bruce Cornet, M.S., Ph.D.
www.monmouth... .com/~bcornet

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Great find jazy510! I've not heard of this case before. I'm curious as to whether or not anyone else has? This might be worth paying attention to.

Star & Flag.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
i havent heard of this either, but i will definitely watch. sounds very interesting.

Nice find!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hey, looking forward to seeing what develops here. I wonder if they'll get permission to dig. I sure hope so. This seems very promising.

PS: I think it only opens in IE because it's a PowerPoint presentation.

[edit on 2/4/08 by Sleuth]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
here are so many things buried out there that we have to find first before the powers that be cover them up and we never see them for the light of day.
I've always said that there is 1 big discovery left to find that will change the way we think of history.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Pine Bush is a *seriously* weird place. Lots of unusual stuff, UFOs, alleged "vents" from underground bases and such. I video taped many years ago, a military squad repelling out of a chopper right in the area. What they were doing there, no idea, I didn't hang around to find out.

Later that night, my research partner and I saw a 5 ft tall ball of smoke beside the road....again, I wasn't stopping to check it out. I was freaked the whole night, as the feeling of being watched was absolutely thick.

We investigated a case up there thats still blows my mind to this day.

All that said, Coronet has done years of looking into the area, but a lot of what he video tapes as "alien" craft, or large triangular ships IMO are airplanes. He and I got into it, again many years ago, over that very thing.

Thats not to say such craft hasn't been seen up there, I just found him a bit overboard at the time.

Any way ya cut it, weird, weird place.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Seven feet? Why doesn't someone just grab a shovel?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
interesting story and nice link.

will have to keep an eye on this one....and yes if only 7 ft ...why not get a shovel and spade ??

snoopyuk

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
Seven feet? Why doesn't someone just grab a shovel?

I was just wondering the same thing. If there is so much anomolous activity going on up there, then why doesnt someone go and "scratch the surface"? I mean its only 7 feet...right? Are the oddities going on up there so big that no one is willign to go and dig around? Or do you think that there would be overwhelmingly negative ramifications for anyone that chose to do so? Regardless of the consequences, it seems like it would be an interesting time to say the least.

If I am ever in the area, I would certainly hit up a home depot and have myself a diggin party. My only hope is that i dont wake up in some underground base for a lifetime of Mengele'esqe testing.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
All of the images were missing for me in IE7, so here is a way to access them directly: www.unifiedworlds.com...

If I lived close by, a late night dig for a buried alien drone sounds more fun than cow tipping :p

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Don Wahn

If I recall right, the cemetery mentioned is a jewish one right beside the road (if it's the one I'm thinking...I'm pretty sure I remember that right). I dont think anyone would be too keen on people digging there.

There was a lady named Ellen Crystal who wrote a book on the area, called "Silent Invasion". Hell of a good read, I enjoyed it. How much is accurate I don't know, I just liked the book. The classic Hudson Valley Sightings is another good one about the general area.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Maybe this will be part of the beginning of the false flag? They will tell everyone that they found some ET artifact or something...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
2 thing's make's my radar go off.

1 is....
7 foot down....
the graveyard is right there supposedly 90% of it is under the graveyard.
when people die by law they have to dig at least 6 foot none less.

so in all the time in that cemetary's history no one has ever accidently dug 1 foot to much and said omg!!!!!!!! a ufu /base... anything...
if u can see my point there....

2nd is they said the snow melt's on the road's faster there JUST the road's....i started laughing lol
And showed 2 picture's as prooof they said..

For starter's the road had salt on them LMFAO look at the picture's..
And even if they didn't road's are black wich hold heat longer's...
thus snow would melt fatser than on the ground lol

Holler if ya hear me!!!!!!! lol

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'm just scratching my head a little bit to try and figure out how anybody determined this was an "ET robot probe." Assuming it's something for real (yeah, get a shovel, dudes!), why are they deciding to jump to the ET thing so quickly? How's about we actually wait and see what it is first?

If it turns out the be a "Tommyknockers" ship, hey, great. If it's just a natural feature or an old stone corral of some kind, then we'll know that, too.

I guess I'm just bugged when people always jump to the sensational before they know the whole story. But that's just me.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I ask myself why it can't be a powerfully magnetic meteorite or fragment thereof. Or a diamagnetic rock from the vulcanism (granite).

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
And how has no government agency or scientist picked up this signal? This is stupid in my very humble opinion ;o

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I would be willing to make the trip there. We are talking about Pine Bush in New York, right? Based on mapquest, it's only, about, an hour and a half away from me. Of course, though, I wouldn't go alone
. Anyone want to tag along (maybe some time in the summer)? We can dig if no one else is brave enough

[edit on 4-2-2008 by they see ALL]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jazy510

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to record the show...

Hopefully someone does dig this up and shows the public we are not being told the truth in regards to A). Extra-Terrestrials B). Military Technology and C). Pretty much everything else

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

Interesting, I went to Pine Bush around the time Ellen's book came out and all the hubbub was going on
Never found Ellen and everyone around there said they had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about recent UFO sightings (maybe they where trying to discourage me but I think they honestly had no idea what I was talking about) however I did locate the cemetery and walked around all night around the area trying to see something...
There was alot of traffic in the sky (there is a decent size airport nearby) and I believe there is a military base close by as well
Weirder still, years later I end up meeting Ellen Crystal on a movie set "Walking and Talking", we were both working as extras on it and I told her the whole story
She was nice, a lil kooky but nice... I believe she passed away from cancer years ago
Anyway if it were me I would just dig the thing up, unless of course its under concrete, like the highway
I doubt they would try to get you for grave robbing
Hate to say it but if it really was emitting some kind of signal, it's been dug up already and whisked away to some unknown location

[edit on 4-2-2008 by Numb2itall]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
just a simple suggestion but;

it was said that there have been sightings of craft, common sightings, hovering above the unknown object. They also say that it emits a very high magnetic, electromagnetic?, signal. Like i said, just a suggestion, but maybe it is a "gas" station for et ships where they soak up the highly magnetic signals to power their crazy advanced "engines" for their "hover crafts". Sorry I like the quotations

anyway, just a theory. Whaddayathink?????

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join