It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top-secret Livermore anti-germ lab opens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Top-secret Livermore anti-germ lab opens

www.blacklistednews.com

A high-security laboratory where deadly microbes are being grown by scientists seeking defenses against terrorist attacks began operating in Livermore last week without public announcement, and opponents said Friday that they will go to federal court in an effort to close the facility down.
Built inside the closed campus of the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, the facility has been controversial ever since it was first proposed by homeland security officials more than five years ago. Tri-Valley CARES, the East Bay watchdog group that has long fought nuclear weapons research there, has led the fight against it with protests and legal actions.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.sfgate.com

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What is Homeland Security up to now? Why didn't they tell anyone that they were already in operation. Some pretty deadly "germs" in that place. I wonder how residents of the are are feeling.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Only 2 possible answers to this.

1. Biological weapons developement.
2. Start the process of secretly releasing these petry dishes into the public for the NWO's claim to decrease the world's population to under 300,000,000 as per the Georgia Guidestones.

Either way, pandora's box has been unleashed and we are all waiting for the initial first strike.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaxium

Yes. It should be very interesting to see how this plays out. We may not hear another word about this. Why are they using a closed laboratory as their operation base? I do not like the sounds of this at all.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
My question si this: If this is such a "Top Secret" lab, why is the opening of it being advertised? That leads me to think; if they are telling us about this one... what are they REALLY up to?!

Edited for my abhorent spelling!

[edit on 4-2-2008 by observer]

new topics

top topics

join