It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$25000 reward for proof this reptilian video is fake?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Wasn't there something similar to this, only against evolution? With the small print stated in such a way that it was impossible to prove evolution? I believe the fellow was arrested, the one who put forth the bet.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
come on members don't tell me that you all are going to fall for this crap!
why is it ? that every time someone posts a video about a UFO, Flying saucer
aliens or whatever, not of this world is the film always blurry .i mean a video of
a ufo is most of the time blurry up in the sky and this very topic ( blurry) is the topic of much debate. Now you would ask why this film taken from a distance of a few inches
is so blurry. in other words its crap ..... why?. mankind has been making films for a lot of years and with fantastic results, even with footage taken on another planet by the humble mars rover is 1000 times better quality than this rubbish

why? even if we use an antique kodak browni from 1950 manufacture the quality is still better even if its in black and white ..its almost as if the newer the camera the worse the quality....

another question i ask .....could there be a program in the tube or google video so anybody that post a movie on these sites that has the words in the
title: ufo, flying saucer, alien etc etc their movie will be extra blurry so we cant say for sure if its real or not, deliberately making sure its debunked.

seriously she isnt more than 5ft away from camera at any time, and at times she's only inches away....any camera and i mean any camera in this world should be able to take clear images at a distance of a few inches.....

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I couldnt help but chuckle at the idea of some twitching tinfoil hat wearing nut job trying to pull "reptilians" into his van.

Like i said i dont believe the reptilian theory i was just wondering if anyone could point out what would cause the weird twitching/morphing as i hadnt seen it before.
As for getting a poor quality camera and the set up you desribed, i may have to give it a try when i get back from thailand.
I was thinking a cheap phone from ebay one of the first ones to utilise video capture and see what will happen on that, if nothing more than to prove all the "evidence" these people have is not 100% proof of shape shifting reptiles.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
[yvid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
I just put in my claim for they 25,000.00 reward for proving this girl was not a reptilian. I also posted a slideshown that is more definative. My aliens really hate being called retilians.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Give me the original video and I am confident that I can prove it's fake.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by smans

theres a link to the original in the description part of the you tube link i posted ^-^

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
...Nobody can prove a negative. ...

WRONG! Mathematicians "prove a negative" on a regular basis. This is one of those things that people think is true because it has been repeated so often. But "proving a negative" can be, and indeed routinely is, done.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I am actually quite sick and tired of seeing this video being passed around as "evidence" of reptilian beings. Honestly, I have not completely ruled out the reptilian theories, but this type of thing does nothing but hinder any credible research into this supposed phenomenon (if that even exists anymore). This is an extremely low quality, compressed, video of a girl in her apartment waving around a bag of chips. Nothing more.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
This kind of "prove it isn't real" bet is the lamest. Nobody can prove a negative. And who is going to decide whether or not it was duplicated adequately enough to win the prize? What a joke.

If it could be proven real by the people who owned it, it would be worth a lot more than a few grand. They should concentrate on that, instead.

AND!!!

If the autor of the thread actually had 25-k in their pocket to pony up on such a scam, I doubt they'd be wasting the K memory it would take to write such a statement.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
In addition to these videos always being low resolution, poorly compressed, and having insanely low framerates.... why do they always feature extremely ugly people?

And if they were shifting into reptiles, wouldn't they turn green also?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I have to say i feel really really bad for this woman, and i hope very much that she isnt aware of all this attention.The poor girl is being filmed in what looks to be a private moment with someone who is using an extremely poor quality camera in an environment that looks full of shadow and light. I cant imagine one of my home videos that i thought was ever only going to be seen by my freinds and family getting shot out to the world so people can comment how ugly my face is frame by frame, so ugly in fact that i could possibly be a shape shifting reptile alien. The people in this world really dissapoint me sometimes. It's things like this that show us just how spoiled we all really are to have the luxery of throwing our time in the garbage.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by comm12
I am actually quite sick and tired of seeing this video being passed around as "evidence" of reptilian beings. Honestly, I have not completely ruled out the reptilian theories, but this type of thing does nothing but hinder any credible research into this supposed phenomenon (if that even exists anymore). This is an extremely low quality, compressed, video of a girl in her apartment waving around a bag of chips. Nothing more.

and yet when someone post a poor quality video of a light in the sky
everyone starts screaming that it's proof of aliens

things like this need to be looked at logically
with an open none bias mind

it's obvious to me it's been recorded on a cheap digital video recorder
maybe even on a mobile phone

how comes the people who keep posting these videos never get any really good HD video

I want to believe we are being visited by alien controlled ufo's
but the supposed evidence is very lacking

I believe that there is life on other planets (not the moon
)
because science has showen that planetary systems are a common thing

I wish these people would get evidence before they start screaming from
the rooftops

[edit on 5-2-2008 by loki42]

[edit on 5-2-2008 by loki42]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
yeah c'mon its a very low quality video. kinda like playing a new PC game with old videocards. i think the gamer's term is pixilated? or laggy? i hope the girl in the video will come clean and step forward. (and get the 25K too).

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Surely whoever took the video can come forward with a clearer image, and an interview with the "woman" in question? To do so would not only help both sides of the debate. The question is, can anyone out there get a hold of that woman? IF not, why not?

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I doubt they will pay up, but heres how to do it if you want to take a stab at it and play the game for $25,000.

Get a software program called morpheous morph. Place your mug shot in the program with a cats eyes and morph. Than just video it off the screen as the program morphs. Later, edit the clip into a video editor and join the clip to another clip of you dancing around with special lighting to make it look spooky and viola. You be the man, or woman with the reptilian look and a chance to see if they fork over 25gs.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The eyes can be faked by wearing those halloween contact lenses or whatever they call them.
An for the rest you'll need a poor quality camera. A mobile phone is a good choise

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Please read the post thoroughly, i made it quite clear i am not a believer of the reptilian theory. I simply stumbled across the video knew people here were believers and posted it, from my view point i was hoping someone would actually re-create it just to prove a point since im no good at that kind of stuff.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This type of distortion happens with mobile phone camera's. Highly doubt she is reptilian, how can she shape shift? your skin cant just mould to any form of shape just like that, its physically impossible. Thats like controlling the atoms that make up your body to become anything you want it to. Same goes with telekineses, no HARD PROOF.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join