It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$25000 reward for proof this reptilian video is fake?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Before i start i have to say I'm NOT a believer of the reptilian conspiracy
Ok now thats out the way, i was having a look on you tube recently at videos of gill sharks when i noticed this video...

Strange video....

I have to say theres something very un-nerving about her, however that could be the lack of sleep hehe.
The reason i was posting this is that there is a group offering a $25000 reward for anyone that can replicate the glitches/morphs happening in the video.
"IF YOU THINK YOU CAN REPRODUCE THE FOOTAGE, DO SO, THEN OFFER IT AS AS A VIDEO RESPONSE. IF IT'S FOR REAL, WE WILL THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING HOW THE FOOTAGE WAS HOAXED AND PAY YOU $25,000. WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN VERBAL EXPLANATIONS.

DON'T TALK ABOUT HOW YOU THINK IT WAS PHOTOSHOPPED, SHOW US."

As theres a few experts around her i thought id let them see, I'm no expert myself but it does seem to have had some editing some of the features look stretched and more pixelated than the rest, like i said I'm no expert so other peoples help is needed. plus I'm sure there will be some posts labelling it un deniable proof

I'm really looking forward to hearing others opinions on this, hopefully someone can re-create it and bag themselves some money aswell, plus its always fun to debunk.

(sorry if its already been posted i couldn't find it anywhere)

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I,m just watching it now but the first thing you notice is the crap quality of the video. What exactly was it recorded on?
The low quality of the video means that when you pause it, it will distort easily and this can perhaps explain some of whats going on.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
After watching it all i think it can all be put down to them looking too hard to see something.
In low quality video light will act differently as whatever you are filming with cannot cope with all the colours and bright lights.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This kind of "prove it isn't real" bet is the lamest. Nobody can prove a negative. And who is going to decide whether or not it was duplicated adequately enough to win the prize? What a joke.

If it could be proven real by the people who owned it, it would be worth a lot more than a few grand. They should concentrate on that, instead.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The video quality is very crappy.

That's how it's fake.

Where's my $25,000?

[edit on 4-2-2008 by TheoOne]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Why is it all of these morphing videos are of such poor quality?

I will pay anyone $25,000 (Monopoly Money) if they can come of with a clear, clear, clear repitilian morphing video!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
please send my $25,000.00 to:
the rev. LTH prayer cloth and holy water assoc.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
True, that would be worth quite a bit
. Its more a replicate it to show it can be done rather than simply prove it isnt real. As i said im no expert so i dont know if some of the anomolys could be down to the crappy quality e.t.c. It looks to me like its been recorded on a phone or webcam, kinda hot for a reptilian though

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Not an expert but I do know that when they're trying to justify the morphing of a girl moving because a static image such as the background in't moving is bogus.

Do have to admit however watching this one and the youtube video of Aileen Wuornos did give me those chills and had me look over my shoulder a couple times heh.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This video already made it's round on ATS, back in July of '07.

» Aliens & UFOs » A David Icke Reptile caught on vid?

For anyone to give it further consideration than the obvious...

- very poor quality
- pixelation and artifacts
- overactive imagination(s)
- too much time on one's hands.

... is beyond me.

The 25,000 is like asking one to prove that which doesn't exist. Oh, well...

...to each their own , I guess.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Come on now, Its obviously lighting, camera, movement and allot of imagination.

Of course they could not recreate the artifacts. It would be almost impossible to recreate that kind of bad filming and make it look the same.

The only way would be to take the same crappy camera and go back to her house and film the same thing at the same time of day with the same conditions around her. And even then it would come out much different i bet.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Crap video quality equals the realization of illusion.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by TheoOne]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

"The 25,000 is like asking one to prove that which doesn't exist"
Im not to sure what that was meant to say, but cheers for pointing out its already been discussed. Like i said im not a believer, surely if its just poor video quality a HELL of a lot more videos would have been forward as "proof" it looks edited in some way to me.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Keep the 25K and buy a better camera and lighting. Also don't forget about the codec.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Can we possibly have one of these morph videos shot in HD?

Iit is so easy to speculate that the people are reptiles simply based on the overwhelmingly crappy quality of the video.
If some one shot a vid of me at that resolution, I would probably look like a reptile too.

These morphs are nothing but laffable until they have some backbone to stand up against the scrutiny of ATS.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If she can't open a foil packet... I wouldn't worry too much about reptilians

I will offer $50,000 if they can 'prove' they exist.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If this works for someone, just share a bit of it, $10,000 would get me a classic car that I would adore.

You need, minimum of two digital (still) cameras with ability to record video, preferably with an SD reader in it.

Get two GB+ SD cards, one being 60x read/write speed, the other can be slower (preferably).

Take one of the cameras (if they are different, the lesser quality one), and put one of the SD cards in it (slower one if you got different speeds). Use digital zoom to lower the quality a bit if available. Make sure the resolution is at the lowest setting. The lower the MP value the better on this one.

Take the second camera, the better SD card, and make sure the resolution is at its highest. Higher MP the better. An HD camera wouldn't hurt either.

Start recording on both devices, make sure they get in line of sight of each other to verify the recordings are happening simultaneously, with other verifiable movements and sounds.

Make sure to travel and record someone through different lighting sources and values, and different actions in each as well. Different backlighting, movement and stationary positions, etc.

Compress the first camera with a poor software, and leave the second at as highest quality as possible.

You should have a mighty morphing power person in one, and a comparatively more clear video to verify that the first is just poor resolution, pixelation, and compression.

But, my bet, is they don't have 25k, and it is an empty promise they never intend to fulfill because they believe no one would go through the effort in the first place.

Some people use stuff like that in place of proof. If I say something outrageous that supports it, more people will believe. It would be like me offering a zillion dollars to prove life doesn't exist on a planet orbiting Sirius. I am rather certain that we won't have the capabilities the see any detail like that in my lifetime, and whether I believe there is life or not, or even a planet revolving around it is irrelevant.

If you have a couple cameras and free time, you could do it just to be a Cheney.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
easy someone find the lady in the picture's real name....

google her ...call her...tell her u split the 25k with her lol..

dna test her prove she isn't a dang alien reptile that somehow look's liek a human lol..

i bet she has kid's that's even more dna proof lol

make u 12.5k for a little research lol

proof is she isnt a reptilian on youtube lol

to be honest this whole reptilian stuff make's me almost pee my pant's it's to comical.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
There was recently another thread about this and one other woman that are being touted a reptilian.

I really do not like nor agree with this sickening witch hunt. Those poor women.

NO they are not reptiles they are mammals just like you and me. I just hope that they are safe and unharmed by the perpetrators of this vicious and ridiculous hoax.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
exactly..

some one is gonna realy beilive that this lady is a reptilian...

happen to rekonize her in a shopping mall..

go crazy thinking she a devil or soemthing kill her and anyoen with her...

screaming reptilian.!!!!!!!!!!1

yes this reptilian thing is startign to get dangerous if u think about it...

there are some crazy reptilian nut's out here...

and there are CRAZY PEOPEL... mess with the right mentaly ill person mind they might do crazy stuff ...just a thought ..

cause unlike ufo's and alien's... sure peopel get abducted..
when a mentaly ill person show's up sayign they are a alien we know that indeed they are mentaly ill.....

a meesed up video can't be reproduced/duplicated it's junk that's why lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join