It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why lowering the earth's population would hurt the NWO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
To me, it really makes no sense that the NWO, or any secret society, would plot to thin out the earth's population. The less people, the more power an individual has. 1 million people out of 6 billion are drops in the bucket. 1 million out of 5 million can do great things.

Apply this to current politics. It explains why politics are so corrupt. We have come to a point where there are just too many people for any one group to have a large impact.

As evil as this sounds...there would actually be benefits to population thinning.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Draves

This brings to the mind the image Agent Smith pointed towards in The Matrix, where he articulated an understanding stating that the human race can not really be classified as a mammal, rather a virus. Which in my eyes is probably a reasonable assumption to make.

It is against what nature intended, to live the way we do as a species.

As you pointed out, the current way in which we conduct so called western 'democracy' is purposefully complex as to keep the majority blinded.

Where does the theory of the NWO wanting to 'thin out the earths population'? I've read that somewhere before...

In the event of nuclear war, this could be the by-product, an technically still be caused by the NWO...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
First off...wow...I didn't mean to come off like agent Smith.

The theories are scattered all over the boards. Also I think some videos mention it. Dan Burisch comes to mind (Project Camelot). He is a little out there though.

Anyways, I do like the points you made. If there is ever to be a revolution, the easiest time to do it would be during a time of disaster. People would be mad, and they would work together. Of course this goes both ways. The powers that be would be thinking along the same lines.

I do not necessarily condone violence. I was trying to get at if a large group of people just stopped everything the economy wouldn't be hurt much. Stuff would still run. However, in a smaller population each individual is more important to the community functioning and the impact would be seen. Just stop; pull off the grid.

***Rant***
Why do we do the things we do? Most people are just trying to get more things. They try to make more money. People get locked into their routine little patterns because they are afraid. People go through life without a single real hardship; other than money woes. I say money isn't real! We don't work for a thing anymore. It’s all too easy. Why are there so many wars? Because it gives us something to gossip about and that makes us happy! Why do you think reality TV is so popular? It’s drama. People love to gossip and talk bad about others. It gives them a feeling of power in their powerless lives. Having something to talk about is what keeps a lot of people going, but in the end people never say a thing. It reminds me of chickens clucking, and it makes me sick.

Not done...we don't need all this crap we have. How many of us are actually happy with it? We are trying to full up a little void in our selves with stuff. I am not sure where that void comes from. If I had to venture a guess it is because we are utterly dependent on the system we live in. Deep down we know it. You say you're not sheep, and you are right. Sheep can survive without the sheep herder! We are more akin to a hamster in a cage. We live in our little boxes, go on our little exercise wheels from time to time, and then we die. What a useless pet.

So lets keep rolling with this. Why would population thinning/disaster be good? It would force us to be more independent. We would feel empowered, and in doing so people might actually do something about the fascist government they are controlled by. That is why, deep down, I wish for disaster.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Draves]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Draves

I completely agree with the stupid way our the slave lives are set up. $500,000/year for the good serfs, and $20,000/year for the bad ones. And they can even pay the good serfs to control the inferior ones, they do the work for them!

But anyways.

A person has to understand this number: 6,000,000,000+ People.

That is insane. The USA only has 300,xxx,xxx people and look how hard it is already to control when the sheeple are actually a little educated. Websites like these wouldn't exist if we cut a "0" off, and 30,000,000 people were in the USA instead(and proportional amounts in other countries), it would feel more like one of those poor rag-tag websites with red words on yellow backgrounds.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Every second the world population increases. It's gone up by over 10% - 750,000,000 - since 2000 alone.

If the NWO want to reduce population they're doing a very good job and entirely in accordance with expectations.

Warning: if the NWO invite you to party, don't expect there to be any booze or food or music ..... they're that competent! If they offer you a car, don't buy it. It's guaranteed not to work ....

If they think I'm wrong, let them prove it

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaauroraaaaa
reply to post by Draves

Websites like these wouldn't exist if we cut a "0" off, and 30,000,000 people were in the USA instead(and proportional amounts in other countries), it would feel more like one of those poor rag-tag websites with red words on yellow backgrounds.

Sooo....you are saying it is good to have sheeple and fascism so we can enjoy pretty graphics on sites like this?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Draves

Originally posted by aaaauroraaaaa
reply to post by Draves

Websites like these wouldn't exist if we cut a "0" off, and 30,000,000 people were in the USA instead(and proportional amounts in other countries), it would feel more like one of those poor rag-tag websites with red words on yellow backgrounds.

Sooo....you are saying it is good to have sheeple and fascism so we can enjoy pretty graphics on sites like this?

No, I'm not lol....
I'm saying that aside from the pretty graphics, or ugly graphics, if 1,000 people are members of a website, it is much easier to label them a terrorist and control them vs 10,000 people, plus another 5,000(think exponentially) people because the graphics are pretty, user interface is good add 5,000 people, and it snowballs. 1,000 people on a rag tag website can be labeled "crazy" easier.

idk I'm new here, whats the membership?

[edit on 5-2-2008 by aaaauroraaaaa]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

[...]
Anyways, I do like the points you made. If there is ever to be a revolution, the easiest time to do it would be during a time of disaster. People would be mad, and they would work together. Of course this goes both ways. The powers that be would be thinking along the same lines.

True, it usually does take fuel to fuel a fire, I find it strange that for some people its going to take a 44-gallon drum of petrol into this fire before they realize their house has been burning...

I do not necessarily condone violence. I was trying to get at if a large group of people just stopped everything the economy wouldn't be hurt much. Stuff would still run.

That depends how large the group of people was... The average worker doesn't realize how much power (s)he has, collectively that is... Look at in a smaller scale, if you and all your fellow workers, at the company you work for, decided to go on strike until new conditions were met, do you think your boss is just going to fire everyone? Highly unlikely, the same is true on the largest scale, if people were educated enough, or 'stimulated' enough to want to change things in the world, things would have to...

85% of people are dumb, deaf and blind - and it wont be until the realities start to hit home, that they will feel the urge to do something...

However, in a smaller population each individual is more important to the community functioning and the impact would be seen. Just stop; pull off the grid.

We each have a duty to lead our life as an example of what we want to see happening in the world... It's very difficult to do, but walking the path is half the reward

***RANT***
[...]

I know how you feel, venting feels good doesn't it...

Why would population thinning/disaster be good? It would force us to be more independent. We would feel empowered, and in doing so people might actually do something about the fascist government they are controlled by. That is why, deep down, I wish for disaster.

(Its funny how you swap from 'we' to 'they'...Think about it...)

As horrible as it sounds, I agree... We are just a drop in the ocean... There might be some hardships sure, but in the long run it will be better for planet earth, so long as the survivors learnt their lesson...

new topics

join