It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiences and Set dates during a month?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
(if the title is misleading, I apologize, couldn't find decent words describe it)
So I was just thinking (Uh oh, call the Fire Dept!), about "timing" of experiences (abductions, contacts, whatever you want to call it). I'm noticing a trend of odd things and missing time between the end of the month (~the 29th) and the first week, week and a half (~10th). The first time I've truly noticed this oddity was in December (29th). It's been going the same since (I know, its only been a month), and on Jan 26th, I had an experience as well, along with approximately 2 to 3 hours missing on the 29th. I'm wondering if anyone else who experiences this, has a almost 'set' time frame where they are most likely to come to you. I've been told October is a 'prime month' for contacts/abductions as well, but I haven't really noticed any kind of increased difference between any other month.

Thanks for your input!

[edit on 4-2-2008 by Chiiru]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Sorry wanted to do a quick bump for this, I know people have been reading this
Would love some feedback! ^_^

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I meant to reply but got distracted for a week or two!

Only strange times I have every month are just before a full moon. I get a bit "cranky".

Must be my primeval preperations for the hunt! Caveman stuff.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I have just checked my diary for the past year and a half.

I had an encounter on the 9th of September 07, then on June the 11th last year and my last two do kinda follow your theory as I had one on the 31st of December and again another this month 6 on the 29th. I know that seems as if I have just had a massive jump in frequency of encounters since I had my last two just within a month of one another, but throughout my life they tend to be completely random. I have gone years without an encounter before and then had a really active couple of years, or sometimes just months before another quiet patch. Ages 8 to 13 were incredibly busy for me, but then almost nothing for nearly 6 years. Nineteen to twenty were very intense.

Since my 21st I usually get about 4 to 5 encounters in a year.

Hope this helps

new topics

top topics

join