It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad movies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I found this site, www.badmovies.org.... It's dedicated to well, bad movies. So, what's the worst movie you've ever seen? Me, i would say Night Of The Creeps.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Any Hollywood action blockbuster since 1987.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Any Hollywood action blockbuster since 1987.

Good point!

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Oh... and Ed Wood's 'Glen Or Glenda' is a bona fide classic, it doesn't belong in any worst films of all time compendium.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
...Or any Nick Cage movie ever made. Man, I hate that guy!

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
...Or any Nick Cage movie ever made. Man, I hate that guy!

philistine! 8mm was quality!

worst film has to be Blackula

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Microwave massacre. The name says it all.

I hardly remember the movie, I watched it about 20 years ago. I'd like to keep it that way.

If you are curious, though, here's the IMDB Link

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I've got one. I'ts called the Killer Condom. It's about an italian detective who speaks german, actually, everybody in this film speaks german. anyway, the detective's name is Roberto Macaroni, and he's supposed to have a huge unit, and he's gay. basically there are these condoms that go around and get out on like normal, but they had teeth, so they bite off peepee's. condom design by h.r. geiger, seriously. worst movie in my life!

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
dewd, that film sounds funny as hell!! a film that will make you cring and laugh your a55 off at the same time is 'Eraserhead' (david lynch film).. got I have nightmares about that film but oddly can't stop laughing.. (those who have seen it will understand)

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
I found this site, www.badmovies.org....

That's a very entertaining site. I've rarely gotten so many chuckles since I found this one.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
My two would be Xanadu or Sgt. Peppers lonely heat's club band.

Yeesh those stank.

SPiderj

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
"Eraserhead" is a work of pure genius. I can see that it would have left many people cold when it was first released, but because I saw it after having seen most of Lynch's later films and having come to understand his perspective on life and cinema, the beauty of "Eraserhead" was immediately evident. That doesn't mean that the film doesn't amuse and discomfit by turns.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
"Saved", "Last House on the Left", "The Stupids", "Zoolander", "Joe Dirt", and "Freddy got Fingered" are just some of the bad movies that I wasted hours watching.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
What? How can you not like The Killer Condom? Friend has it, watched it, sooooooo wrong, like Dahmer, but sooooooo funny, like Dahmer.(my sense of humor is twisted)

Worse movie? Hmmmm, how about Clueless? Or any teen movie besides Not Another Teen Movie? Well, American Pie movies were good, and Road Trip was funny, but the others suck.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I thought "Clueless" was clever and funny and far too bright to be called a "teen movie."

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
In heaven everything is fine...

Splat.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
"Elf" is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. I kept thinking that this was the movie Ed Wood would have made if he had a decent budget.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
white chicks sucked it made me want to stick forks in my eyes and bust my eardrums ashioedahefslidfglsidat

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Space_CowBoy33
I've got one. I'ts called the Killer Condom. It's about an italian detective who speaks german, actually, everybody in this film speaks german. anyway, the detective's name is Roberto Macaroni, and he's supposed to have a huge unit, and he's gay. basically there are these condoms that go around and get out on like normal, but they had teeth, so they bite off peepee's. condom design by h.r. geiger, seriously. worst movie in my life!
Wow....you got this one right. I would have named Roger Corman's "Atlas" as the worst film but then I saw your post and, ugh, I remembered seeing the turkey of a film that you mentioned not too long ago. Yep "Killer Condom" is the worst.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
All horror movies made prior to 1990

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join