It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yearlong anti-Bush campaign planned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Yearlong anti-Bush campaign planned

www.msnbc.msn.com

WASHINGTON - A liberal advocacy group plans to spend $8.5 million in a drive to ensure that President Bush's public approval doesn't improve as his days in the White House come to an end.

In selling the plan to fundraisers, the group has argued that support for President Reagan was at a low of 42 percent in 1987 but climbed to 63 percent before he left office. "All of a sudden he became a rallying cry for conservatives and their ideology," said Brad Woodhouse, the group's president.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
All I can say is "What a waste of time and money".

That 8.5 Million could be put to better use, like getting Libs mental help.

The Libs call Bush an idiot like the way they called Reagan senile, and yet he continues to out smart them every which way, so I ask:
Who is more foolish, the fool or the fools he continually out smarts?

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
As an outsider of the USA...i agree ...what a TOTAL waste of money !!

we all know how bad he is and how bad he is regarded around the world, so i dont think you need to spend a load of dollars on reinforcing the fact !!

just my opinion
snoopyuk

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Well, despite the political sniping in your post, I agree with you. 8.5 mil could definately find better uses, but seeing as its all donations and not public funds, im not outraged at this waste.

I wonder how much of that 8.5 mil will be spent on fancy hotels, 500 dollar lunches, fleets of luxury cars, and other spend high shenanagans.

new topics

top topics

join