It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS until at least 2013...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I must apologise to all the ATS addicts on the board, but as of today, the AboveTopSecret.com domain name has been renewed until May 19, 2013.

Thinking caps on, what do you imagine the ATS "presence" to be a decade from now?

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Holographic computer systems, so we can post three dimensional conspiracies.

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by smirkley]

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The next generation ATS will allow users to purchase from the online store a heuristic filter that can descriminate interesting and informative posts from annoying, flame-baiting posts. Also, in addition to multilingual spelling and grammar checking, it will have an "auto-type-what-I-actually-meant" feature.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
2013, Simon you need to introduce yourself to the religious conspiracies forum, the world will come to an end by then.

Deep

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
To see a really healthy news group alternative out there with ATSNN or ATS on people's home pages, and quoted on mainstream news in a "Drudge" fashion for breaking news with a conspiracy angle.

Basically a "household name" as a source and destination.

You tell us though Simon? IPO by 2013? Anything's possible.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
hmmm this world will end, but the new one will begin

Maybe we can have a new thread then: Ask Jesus.... literaly, since he is due to come back to earth

Also, I would like to see more aliens on this board

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
A regular stop for authors or filmakers of certain genres promoting new releases with live chats or exclusives.

Political candidates would be great too.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well Dan Sherman, author of the very popular book Above Black will be joining ATS for a live chat in the near future. I am sure he is the first of many...

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The Wu-Tang Clan shall release a song titled "ATS Aint' Nothin Ta F*ck Wit'".

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51
The Wu-Tang Clan shall release a song titled "ATS Aint' Nothin Ta F*ck Wit'".

LMAO!

Yeah, We'll also make the fortune 500

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
If you notice, we're good until 2013, just in case nothing terrible occurs in 2012.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
If something bad happens in 2012, ATS will still be around. At least the domain name will.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
Well Dan Sherman, author of the very popular book Above Black will be joining ATS for a live chat in the near future. I am sure he is the first of many...

Do you have a date set? What is the main topic? We could prepare ourselves with decent questions.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I won't give you my vision here SimonGray, but it's not bad at all.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I imagine it to be a place where every type of person expects to find the information they need on Government conspiracies. From Government agencies, businesses, regular people and citizens groups.

Also, ATS will become a portal where every type of business or organization will want to harness ATS's power to reach the world's population, as the world becomes more interconnected through computers.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
There will be no ATS in 2013, just as there will be less of a lot of things in the world we know at this time.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
I must apologise to all the ATS addicts on the board, but as of today, the AboveTopSecret.com domain name has been renewed until May 19, 2013.

Thinking caps on, what do you imagine the ATS "presence" to be a decade from now?

IMO,
I'm sure everything will be pretty much the same. Maybe some new features and more members. Nothing too drastic.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Sorry Simon i dont understand the question!:bnghd:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   
We could well all be dead or imprisoned pr the interent outlawed under 'national security' laws implimented. I'm just waiting for 2012, something is gunna happen.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
We could well all be dead or imprisoned pr the interent outlawed under 'national security' laws implimented. I'm just waiting for 2012, something is gunna happen.

Thats what ppl were saying about year 2000 summat major was gonna happen but it didnt.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join