It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Lear no longer a consp. Master?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
It's funny because I always thought that he knew just tiny little too much at some point. For certain some things the alien rulers don't want us to know.

And before the CIA disinfo agents answer here I'd like to get an honest answer thx.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Good spot - has this been explained somwhere that I haven't seen? Is it a maintenance thing that is temporary, or a permanent demotion/removal? "ATS is John Lear's home on the internet" - has he moved house?

LW

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I'm in disbelief. The only one I really truly enjoyed too. One can hope well for John Lear. I'm verklempt. Hot rod just dropped a cylinder... long life and good health to John Lear whatever is or isn't going on.

Vic

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I am curious too OP. Maybe you should put a copy of this in the Board Buissness forum for faster response. I don't know, just trying to help as I am curious too!

Vance

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
wrong post, sorry.

[edit on 4/2/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
maybe that got revoked when he lost his wikipedia page?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Woah, this is sudden. Did John's support of the Billy Meier hoax finally catch up with him? I enjoy John Lear's comments and stories. Even the ones that are full of doodoo.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
MOD-Note:

An official staff-announcement about this will be posted later today. You can then ask more questions and make further comments. Until then: Patience.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
MOD-Note:

An official staff-announcement about this will be posted later today. You can then ask more questions and make further comments. Until then: Patience.

How interesting - thanks Skyfloating, we will bide our time, then!
LW

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Good ridance IMO!!!
People like him are the ones that have made a ufology a laughing stock over the years among the general population and MSM.
Ufology is only now starting get the respect it deserves, it'd be ok if he had actual facts but he doesn't, it all comes from his imagination.
The less people we have that talk **** like Lear the better IMO.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
My patience sleeps. One either knows and discloses promptly or one has another measured agenda to execute. Period. I await the "official" position piece and reserve an extra place to deal with the "news". I also hope JL is 100% AOK.

Vic

[edit on 4-2-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I hope the posts, pictures, and video was/will be archived elsewhere on this site for future visitors to leaf through. Alot of people outside of John contributed in that forum...I would hate to see all these writings just erased.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
looks like all of the threads from John Lears forum have been moved to Skunk Works.
Shame, i enjoyed reading them, still can, but not so easy now to find them all in one place

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
There is some conversation between SkepticOverlord and some of us in the Questions for John Lear thread.

Overlord said something like "I was given news through a third party that John would not be posting here anymore, so it only made sense to disband is forum, and move much of it to Skunkworks".

My big hang up is: how would we feel about a third person "resigning" on our behalf?

There is a deeper story. I will be reading up on it when i get home, if it is posted by then.

I have some other stuff to work on, too. Just got a huge arrival of new .pdf's to sift through.

8th

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Who can blame him?

I do not post much but I sure do a large amount of reading when I have the time. I enjoyed Johns conversations. People like him are what made ATS, ATS. If I commonly dealt with the attitudes and ego's he did I would have been gone long before he was.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I get the impression he quite enjoys (should I perhaps now be talking in the past tense?) bouncing off other people's egos. And I mean no disrespect when I say there is a distinctive "attitude" to JL himself in his posts - which is one of the things that makes his posts entertaining, and which has made people want to engage with his theories so enthusiastically.

LW

Originally posted by 8th
Who can blame him?

I do not post much but I sure do a large amount of reading when I have the time. I enjoyed Johns conversations. People like him are what made ATS, ATS. If I commonly dealt with the attitudes and ego's he did I would have been gone long before he was.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Well... if ATS is looking for a conspiracy master "replacement" they should get in touch with Richard C. Hoagland.

www.enterprisemission.com...

In all honesty, John Lear was the first person who drew me into this whole moon, mars, NASA conspiracy topic, however, overtime, his posts and/or claims became a little hard to understand/believe do to his lack of evidence to backup his statements and so I began doing some research and came accross Richard C. Hoagland. I was sold after watching just ONE of his interviews like the youtube interview I posted above.

I'm in no way trying to bash John Lear, I'm just stating that if any of you are looking for a John Lear alternative, Richard C. Hoagland is the guy you want to listen to.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by musikman]

[edit on 4-2-2008 by musikman]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I have a feeling, i may be wrong, but i have a feeling he wanted out of here.
As much as I love "us", we were tough and sometimes rude to him, as he was with us.
I have seen lots of detrimental talk about him and what he beleives.
Maybe his skin wasnt thick enough to handle this croud!!!

I also spotted a "warn" on him?

He didnt like us. :shk:

"Richard C. Hoagland is the guy you want to listen to." Really?? Really?
I dont know about that.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
With my little knowledge about Lear, I would say he has retired to a Chuck Norris type stance, only concerning UFOs and the like. This is simply my observations from thread discussion.

[Edit: Which, if taken light heartedly, I could only imagine would be an honor]

[edit on 4/2/2008 by Nyorai]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Indeed. I certainly hope he left of his own volition and not due to the board owners bowing to outside pressure from vocal, conceited, and slanderous opponents. His moon pictures threads etc were more interesting than anything I ever read on this site, and even though I only recently started posting I've been lurking for years. I guess I'll have to start digging through the board to find someplace else to visit first lol. Someone give Mike Singh his own forum!

Until our species accepts that anything is possible, and learns not to dismiss ideas like a knee-jerk reaction based on our own very limited understanding of the universe: we will live in the darkness.

Edited: To Add Final Paragraph.
Edited: My grammar sucks, it sucks! lol

[edit on 2/4/08 by Malynn]

[edit on 2/4/08 by Malynn]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join