It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hmmm, where to start...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I was browsing the net looking for info on the Egyptians and aliens and I came across this site... I believe I could frequent this site. Anyways, to my point of this thread...

When I was 5, we used to go to my grandpa's house out in the country in Southern Missouri. Well, my sister and I just finished eating lunch at my grandpa's house and we went out side for a walk we were probably walking for at least 20 minutes so it was about 1pm. We heard this low hum and it felt like the ground was vibrating, we looked out in this pasture and we saw a bright bluish light and what happened next was odd. It was like someone flicked the light off, it was dark outside. We immediately ran back to my grandpa's house and it was already 5pm! My parents said that we were out in the front porch playing the whole time... creepy, yeah?

Well, we now live on the same land that my grandpa owned then. About 4 months ago my grandpa and dad were working on our roof and I was inside doing college homework and the walls were vibrating and when I went outside I realized it wasn't just the house the ground was too. You could see the leaves on the trees were blowing like crazy. But like 2 days later a white unmarked car pulled up to our house and my dog was barking ridiculously crazy so I opened the door and these two men in dark blue suits and glasses asked me if I or anyone in my family had seen or heard anything odd in the past few days... so naturally I said, "No.".... they gave me a card with just a name on it, no number, no address, just a name. I showed it to my dad and grandpa and they told the name to the local authorities and no one in this state matched the name that was in law enforcement.

Anyways, I thought I'd share this with you guys.

Apollo

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
To answer your question:

It was around 185-135 thousand years ago the "alien" beings that were set upon the earth to help mankind evolve changed their thinking and thought they should claim themselves to be God/Gods upon mankind and supream rulers on Earth.

After being Cut off from external "alien" forces that pronglong their life, they realized they'd need to continue setting up their kingdom here on earth by breeding with the mankind of those days to set up kings and kingdoms on the world. This was the "Fallen angels that came down to have sex with the daughters of men".

This was a global effort, and it is the mythological beginnings to all such kingdom stories.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

So, are you saying that at the age of 5 I was abducted and had intercourse with an alien?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Nooo I dont think thats what hes saying.

Those guys you seen in the blue suits were most likely Aliens though, whole story does seem strange, because of Aliens are telepathic, they knew you knew something, so I dont know......

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sarentack

Oh, lol. I guess I misunderstood what he was saying. Yeah, this guy I play on Xbox Live with really gets into this stuff like no one else I've ever came across and he told me the same things about them being aliens. I think he said that they probably knew that I was lying but that they'll keep watch of our house or something like that... I dunno. Seems pretty creepy considering we just heard and felt somethings... we didn't even see anything lol. Very creepy though.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
What name was on the card?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by apollos burning

Interesting story apollos burning.
I wander, do your sister remember that first experience to?

Have you try to speak seriously about it with your grandpa or/and parents to see what there reaction is, and if they know something more?

Do you have the impression that you had more of such experiences?

The only thing/advise I can give you is look if you will to this site, maybe you find some answers there.

www.intrudersfoundation.org...

new topics

top topics

join