It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accounts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Could someone tell me what site is for in account settings? Also as far as the yahoo, msn, aim and such, if I fill it in where does it show up at? I searched but could not find.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure what you're trying to ask for your first question. Could you maybe try to rephrase it?

See down at the bottom of your post where it has buttons that say Friend, Foe, Profile, etc.? A button will show up there if you have one entered.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Duzey

Yes surly, In the accounts settings there are boxes to fill in for Site, Yahoo, MSN, ICQ which I am assuming is for chat, Aim and location. If I were to fill in these boxes where would it show up on ATS. can only the moderators see it or everybody? More concerned with the Yahoo, MSN thing more than others. Duzey, thanks but I figured it out!

[edit on 2/3/08 by TEMELUCHUS]

[edit on 2/3/08 by TEMELUCHUS]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TEMELUCHUS

Yes, those are for the different IM programs. If you fill in those boxes, they create buttons that are at the bottom of your posts. I took a screenshot from a member that has AIM entered to show you what they look like:

The buttons are viewable by all logged in members, so if you don't want people to use them, you should leave them empty.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Thank you sir, I appreciate the help. You guys have to be overloaded to help all these members out?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
We always have time for our lovley members,

Anything you need feel free to u2u me or just ask

top topics

join