It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, What's next? Revolution?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
OK. I've never been on any of these Conspiracy forums but I've reached my point of no return. I saw the movie Zeitgeist and there's no way for me to believe that the government was not involved. So, all this BS of whether it's a conspiracy or not is really not a discussion point for me.

What I do want to know though is what's coming next? I mean, there are obviously many, many people out there that do not believe that 9/11 was a terrorist attack (at least not from outside of the US). So, where are the law suits? Where are the people that said that they did hear seperate explosions BEFORE the planes hit? Where are the construction workers and architects of the towers who said that there's no way that the towers would have collapsed w/only a plane crashing into it?

What is going on? WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE and lawyers taking this case to the next level? Why is nothing being done? How come nobody takes this further? If there's anybody who can give me a better answer than people simply let go, please answer me. This is driving me crazy & I need answers.

One more thing: If you haven't seen ZEITGEIST yet, do so cuz it's the best conspiracy movie I've ever seen! Thanks lots, franzi

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
You have to realize that we are not dealing with the
Mafia here. This is an entire government who answers
to no authority. If you speak too loudly, then they will
have you dropped to the bottom of the sea for opening
your mouth.

That is a huge incentive for many NOT to talk.
They are afraid

As far as Zeitgeist, I found many factual errors
in it especially concerning masonry.

My favorite CT videos are

Loose Change (all 3)
Endgame

[edit on 3-2-2008 by SimonSays]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonSays

As far as Zeitgeist, I found many factual errors
in it especially concerning masonry.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by SimonSays]

Would you like to share these errors with us? Any chance to debunk zeitgeist is a chance to disprove the entire NWO.

Be sure to go the zeitgeist website and read the known errors that have been dealt with by the creators, most of the "zeitgeist is bunk" madness can be corrected if these amendments are more widely available.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by aaaauroraaaaa]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Franzi

Welcome aboard the "truth boat" Franzi.

I am afraid however, that the accomodations suck on this boat.

And be aware that friends and family may attack you because you are here.

And it can be very lonely.

But it still beats staying on the island of fools pretending that black is white though.

top topics

join