It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is earth "jedi force" capable...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
and if so what are the implications; i know thers ley lines and pyramids all over the globe as well as working "speres" of attraction called magnetism.

what do u think?

could this possibly have something to do with 2012?

and is the "force" being dampened by ancient rites of councils that only exist in shadow?

a question prosed;

any thoughts.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Please clarify what you mean by "jedi force". I know the movies well, and I am somewhat familiar with the storyline from the books, but I still don't understand what you specifically mean by this. Without this basic information, I can't even attempt to answer your other questions.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I'm not too familiar with Star Wars, or even the 2012 thing. At least, I know something 'bad' is supposed to happen anyway. But heck, I say, why not. Earth is the only inhabitable planet for quite some distance I would say, so it has probably developed some sort of 'force', just not the type that does Star Wars-related things.

Hmm

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I think our force is dampened in many ways.
I think 440 tuning may be one of them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I don't know about the Jedi Force but I know the Jedi Mind Trick is played on us by the MSM almost on a daily basis.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
friend. the force is everywhere. all around us, penetrates us and controls everything. surrounds you. it's in the rocks, the soil, the plants. just look around. Yes, the force can work on earth too. but who can use it wisely?

Today I sat in bed and spoke to the force. it listens to you. tell it to so something and watch it work. but you have to believe and then the force will be with you.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

The force told me to burn things.

On another note, reality seldom takes after fiction. Though it would be awesome if US Marines were issued Stormtrooper armor. Whether they scare the living s**t out of people of amuse them is irrelevant, anyone that's not been living under a rock his entire life wants to see real Stormtroopers walk down the street.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by merka]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I thought only those with high levels of Midi-Chlorians could manipulate the force?

Bah the whole theory is flawed. Im sure there are those in this world that have interesting abilities as a result of dedicated practise or evolution, but full manipulation of anything resembling the force? I dont know, definately not now, probably not for a long long time...

Gimme a call when we have a Light Saber.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
I thought only those with high levels of Midi-Chlorians could manipulate the force?

I have high levels of Midi-Chlorians ....or maybe it's mitochondria

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by loki42

Kewl thanks for that link!! I know a very little bit about that, but now I fully understand it!! Thanks agin..

It was one of the sith who convinced the Midi-Chlorians to create life itself!

If there was a force, I would sertinly be a sith.. However Sith are not all evil and bad guys.. We just use our passion, and outspoken nature to get by when a Jedi would rather talk it out.. I would just take it out of you're hide

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by loki42

hah, thats the website I looked at to be able to spell the midi word.

I cant believe the amount of thought they put into that publication

I guess some people see more than is really there.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
But you have to admit that the whole midi-chlorians bit was a slap in the face to the old time fans who were lead to believe that if you trained hard enough and followed the right way that you too could become a jedi knight.

As to the OP, well there is the concept of Ki, which is what the force was based on. Every master of Ki claims that it can be taught to anyone as it is within everyone. But not everyone has the patience and commitment to train to use it.

Many posts exist on ATS dealing with psi-balls and PK or TK. And while not truely the Jedi Mind Trick, I have diffused violent people to become cooperative and reasonable all the way up to following me and crying to explain themselves. I called quick psychological analysis and acting to recieve the desired result.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
But you have to admit that the whole midi-chlorians bit was a slap in the face to the old time fans who were lead to believe that if you trained hard enough and followed the right way that you too could become a jedi knight.

not really. I'm a hardcore fan and I didn't feel like getting slapped. the midiclorians make sense. what do you think made up the ghost obiwan in empire strikes back and all the ghosts at the end of return of the jedi? it was that energy, that soul made up of midiclorians..it's like the slime in ghostbusters. it has mass.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

lol..... Midi... in music means "musical instrument digital interface"

all is sound.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432

lol..... Midi... in music means "musical instrument digital interface"

all is sound.

Well if thats the case then i am claiming my guitars as light sabers and my drumkit as a the millenium falcon....1...2...3...4...punch it Chewie

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
yes when i say jedi force i imply all the things seen in movies;

and i am aware of ku,ka,ki, which are differnet aspects of soul interaction.

and i suppose shaddai

en.wikipedia.org...

is relative to the topic at hand.

and does a prior age of man mean that time in perception goes forward or back as the perception of it "go forth"

because all those movies could be live recordings or transcriptions of such; maybe im a nut for believing.

in reference to ka
en.wikipedia.org...

was "seen" as the aspect of being that goes forth the aspect that "carried" the ankh and placed a foot forward with its own will in "tune" with a beings will.

about ku
www.tamerrian.com...

but it is my understanding that ku functions differently is diffeent from ka and is whole with an entire beings "make up";
its functions to my knowledge are along the line of an awareness and beingsness whole and fully able to blow the wind if that makes sense.

about ki

www.bodymindandmodem.com...

pertaining ki i can best describe it as an aspect of being not differentiated from the being itself but able to function as persay me flicking a baskel ball up after it has already bounced down.

i know these all seem similar but all function entirely differently based on how the "practictioner" speaks these words without speaking them- do to, action: and the "function" being observed.

im jus kinda scared if this knowledge be true which it is at what lengths will man go in this age to pull the sword from the stone.

there are many other functions pertaining a souls beingness as well that have "names" attributed to them; i just say "jedi force" although in tune with truth i should say el shaddai force.

it is my supposition based uppon truth, knowledge in the face of words, and "personal experience" that "jedi force" is real.

but the next question lies; good choice of words: is the next stage of humanities failure in success and success in failure ready for a "greater" force.

and how will "electricity" permeate as a force when all is done ;

as christ permeated when done was past in the prior age?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
bump my own thread in light of dimensional talks in other prevelent topics on board

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The word Jedi heils from another satanic embassy.

knights of templar, etc.

I think, what you're trying too depict, is reaching a higher conciousness.

this can be done in many ways, monks when they meditate all of their chakras will glow as they go too the stars.

Umm, Midichlorians are just a nice word for Ki as someone mentioned above.

Any time I've tried to do an OBE, my heart starts accelerating abnormally fast and I think I'm going too die from a attack, can anyone help me with this??? I feel the immediate physical dettachment but then I still recognize my heart, and it's beating abnormally fast, racing, and I don't want too blow my heart out at 18 by projecting my entity into a ball of light and astral projecting myself.

Yeah.

Hardkore.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The basis of jedi force is only available where history is repeated. We are at an age where there is light as the end of a tunnel already planned predicted and walked both ways many times. There is no longer anybody lost except those who chose to become unlost and those that are made lost.

However, there is still the choice to be on the path of the jedi if that is truly desired. Reiki is such a path to share the connection and a force.

The suggestion is to choose either astral, shaman, or padawan.

new topics

join