It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater and Blood: Spilling it in Iraq, Donating it at Home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Blackwater and Blood: Spilling it in Iraq, Donating it at Home

www.alternet.org

f there's one thing that can be said about Blackwater Worldwide, the Bush administration's favorite mercenary company, it is no stranger to blood -- its operatives have caused a lot of it to be spilled in Iraq. Last September, Blackwater forces gunned down 17 Iraqi civilians in Baghdad's Nisour Square and wounded more than 20 others. It was reportedly one of 10 such deadly incidents involving the company in Iraq since June 2005. After all the carnage and death, Blackwater is now giving back. Not in Iraq, but right here at home.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
US quietly demands Iraq give defense contractors, US military immunity from prosecution
Pioneering Blackwater Protesters Given Secret Trial and Criminal Conviction

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You have got to be kidding me. Blackwater is actually getting a plaque because they donated blood? Unbelievable. I work at a medical center that has blood drives almost every month and we have yet to receive anything from the Red Cross. So how is it that Blackwater can not only kill innocent people and then be given immunity and now be honored for donating blood? This blows my mind how people do not seem to care that they are a gov. hired killing force.
They spend more time prosecuting protesters that spread some fake blood on signs of a company that kills at will than they do ensuring that Blackwater is punished.

www.alternet.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join