It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were all alien clones!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Man kills his wife because she's a alien clone.
Then kills the parametics and wounds a police
officer.
No, this isn't an X-files episode.

www.kentucky.com...

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by fortean]

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
this is quite tragic, the guy who killed his wife pat hutchinson was quoted as saying

"Aliens "possess the upper echelons of our administration. There's only 735 true humans left in Lexington, less than 3 million left worldwide," he said.

Asked for the reason behind the shootings, Hutchinson said:

"A cobra came up to me on the farm and gave me a stick and said, 'God told me to give this to you.'"

"I control the tribe of the stick, about 250 panther-lions, thousands of cobras, " Hutchinson said.

He said that there would soon be other attacks.

"All hell's getting ready to break loose all over the place," he said. "It's Armageddon."

He denied that he had mental problems: "You think, 'this guy's a nut.' I'm not a nut."

interesting..............

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
that guy sounds just like a lot of us here at ats

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Yup so true! But we do have a spirit unlike some of those space critters!

jra

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Yikes... thats horrible. He seriously has some issues it seems.

So only 3 million real humans left in the world eh? I'd like to see this guys statistics and research on that... IF true (thats a big if). How does one tell an alien clone from a real human?

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
only in kentucky........................................................

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
only in kentucky........................................................

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Looks like someone has been taking 'Animorphs' a little too seriously

Shame about his wife and the paramedics though

What a weird guy. I don't think I'm an alien. Or maybe that's just what they want me to think...

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
think it is true that we are all clones because of the genisis part of the christian bible says that god made us in his images that is also a definition of a clone. some one made in the image of the original.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
But aren't clones supposed to be pretty much exactly like the original? I'm sure Christians would say that we're rather different to God... sinful, and all that... I think they would also say that God is not an alien

Besides, Christians don't go round killing their spouses because they believe that they're made in the image of God...

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
A clone is a perfect genetical copy of a person. How can there be any difference with the real person then? The man doesn't even understand what a clone is. Paranoia gone wrong.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Amantine: I see your point, but, he's not saying the people are cloned, he said that alien clones have, in a sense, infested people...

"Pat Hutchinson said he shot his wife, Fontaine, in the head yesterday because she, like most of the other people on the planet, had been taken over by alien clones."

Isn't anyone else reminded of those fictional little Yeerk slugs that crawl inside your ear and control your brain?! Like I said, he took the 'Animorphs' series a little too seriously

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
My human form was replace back in 1989, by an alien clone. Although, I really don't share that information freely. I figure if I can succeed in my daily life with other humans, then what they don't know, won't hurt them.

LOL....uh yeah. This sounds like a 'V' episode.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleyane
But aren't clones supposed to be pretty much exactly like the original? I'm sure Christians would say that we're rather different to God... sinful, and all that... I think they would also say that God is not an alien

Besides, Christians don't go round killing their spouses because they believe that they're made in the image of God...

do not forget that that in the orginal hebrew text they are speaking off "they which came frome the skies' so it would be more than one person and so it would mean that there will be different types. also if some of the fase 1 clones interacted they created anomlies and those would be different also .

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Damn, he lost a wife & a sister all in one shot.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
If a cobra (in Kentucky???) came up to me, spoke, and then gave me a stick....the result would be a dead cobra, impaled by said stick, hehe.....

This guy sounds koo koo for cocoa puffs, if you ask me, hehe......

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This guy is a bit mixed up though, because he should say alien-human hybrid. An alien clone would appear as an alien methinks.

new topics

top topics

join