It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have any idea of their purpose?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Astral plane travelers cant make their mind up on what they are. They dont know whether or not they have a purpose in their life time as a human being on this earth. They dont even have a clue as to why some ppl cant astral travel, even if they tried in secret for them to.

How many astral plane travelers have a sense of self and purpose? How many astral plane travelers are fully conscious of just what they be? What purpose does astral plane travel serve for themselves or even others who cant astral plane travel?

^^Let the wise answer for that.
If you have good comprehension skills all the info on astral travelers is written in much of books in the very kjv bible. The enemy of astral plane travelers is eth (Elias the host) wherever you come across it in the kjv bible. Under keen comprehending the books in the bible reveal every single thing on astral plane travelers.

Eli as the host presents the options before them all, and is Conscious of their choices in the world.

Just so you know I'm not making this up I'll say something only astral plane travelers would know: all dreams are induced by astral plane travelers only.
There are other secrets I know.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
Just so you know I'm not making this up I'll say something only astral plane travelers would know: all dreams are induced by astral plane travelers only.

How could you substantiate that?
Why would only astral travellers know this?

My understanding is that dreams are induced by many types of entities for many different reasons depending on many different scenarios. There are also many different "types" of dreams.

Therefore, I deduce that not all types of dreams in all scenarios for all purposes are conducted only by other astral travellers, although it does happen, I just don't agree with the "all" part... unless all entites which conduct such guidings, you classify under astral traveller. In which case your statement would be true from your perspective but not mine.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

where in the king james bible does it describe astral what evers?

i went to a christian school and i have several versions of the bible and ive never picked up on that. maybe i wasnt looking, but im doubting that.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

I think that regardless of the persons tallents and abilities, they are just like us, even the ATs... few of them have an idea as to why they are here, why they are able to do the things they are able to do, what they SHOULD be doing.

As far as the dream things goes - we all MUST dream. There are 'different dreams', different kinds of dreams - but every human must 'regular dream'. I have little experience with the AT subject. I can only speak about things I know are true from experience (and bible)... and my expereince is so limited... But I will tell you that the other person, on more than one occation (same person) has indeed felt me there and thought they had a dream.

I'll also go so far as to say thre are many that subscribe to a different idea that you might be thinking of in terms of influancing another persons dream... kind of in the energy, psychic division if you will... And although I have experience in the area of dreaming the same basic dream as mom or close BF, it certainly wasn't on purpose.

(I should stop now. I'm not being helpful at all. Ooops. I can't even remember the origonal post anymore.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

In the gospel you will find:

The reapers are the angels. holy (sacred) angels.

^^^What else would imply astral plane travels from way back then? If you're bright you'd figure what is another way of putting something. Reapers have something to reap with and in this real life case it's the levels of the astral plane. Depending on the chosen plane (field) one matured as wheat can feel when they are being reaped at. In certain of the astral plane, they can choose, lies somewhat a form of mind control when they reap with it upon another.

If you understand parables you'd understand the good seed which becomes the wheat is you (if you're not an astral plane traveler). You'd also understand why on earth would the angels be reaping away at you for.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

im not too dim, but ive never got that from the bible.

wheat is a metaphor for us as people yes.

when it comes to reaping(maybe im taking what you say the wrong way) us i come to see that as harvesting our souls for God. harvesting is another word for reap. if you are bright you will see that.

and yes its left up to us as people to spread the word not just for "astral travlers"

pleas give me some direct passages where these astral travlers are mentioned. ive never seen them, and i know full well what parables are. yet still im drawing blanks here.

and i may be wrong but i was under the impression that this astral travler thing was part of the "new age" thinking much along the lines of indigo children and the such. correct me if im wrong this is all new to me.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Prote

This goes out to all yall:

Take out the decieving parts of the kjv while revising it with what the gospel indeed lays out for to be uncovered and you get this:

Jeremiah 29

8For thus saith the LORD (SELF) of hosts, the God (Conscious) of Israel; Let your prophets your diviners, that be being the mid(st) of all, deceive all, either hearken to your dreams which the self (the ego) cause to be dreamed.

Being the mid of all? Humans astral plane travelers have part of themselves, their angel/ghost/spirit part, merge with the temple of your body. Obviously if you're smart you'd understand that they cant do that unless their sent forth angel/ghost/spirit part of themselves can do what else? You name it when it comes to the senses which allow a perceiving.

And if you're smart you wouldnt doubt the revised version of kjv I use when the astral plane travelers themselves wouldn't. Obviously if there is a reason they wouldn't, then that says alot that you shouldnt.

On to Eli as the host:

Matt 13:37
"He answered said to them, He that sow Elias the host the good seed is the Son of man;"

^^-eth was originally on the word sow, but I reveal to you how to depart it so that it is read being the time of the maturity.

Matt 24:15
...(whoso read Elias the host, let him understand: )...

Luke 21:8

"He said, Take heed that the self (the ego) be deceived: for many I command come (shine as the sun) being my name, saying, I am Christ; the time draw Elias the host near: go the self (the ego) therefore after them."

Luke 21:28

"When these things begin to come (shine as the sun) to pass (exceed, succeed, go beyond), then look up, lift up your heads; for your redemption draw Elias the host nigh."

^^Notice you see "pass", not "pass away". Having a keen comprehension is key. And wherever you do see "pass away", if you're bright, you'd know it's "live". "and" decieves so you must know to remove it when reading certain books in the bible. "not" must be removed because if you were paying attention you'd know the Lord knows all where you see the obvious as day "I know you not whence you are". Keep in mind that if Jesus wasn't a real person then you have to re-understand what is truely meant by "Seest thou these great buildings?"

^^These are just some things to these great buildings the bible lays out to be figured out and perceived. It's actually in the revised version "Perceive(st) thou these great buildings?" "Hear" becomes "understand". How so? It's in the very gospel how so. You just have to read with a good comprehension. I wont do all the show on what things the Gospel reveal that should be configured in a certain way.

Though I will reveal one last thing which should keep you on your toes. "shall" is actually "I will command" every time you see it. In the very bible it proves so even. The actual finalized Gospel takes work on one's own part to build to the completion.

Elias is not a name, it's a word to a meaning. Word search Eli, Eli and see what it actually means. When you see My God, my God, you should understand by now not to use the dictionary on what the word God means. Let the truth within certain books in the bible reveal it. Though you already know it means Conscious because I revealed it. Elias = Eli (My Conscious) as the host. My Conscious as the host. You get this yet? And to clue you in when you see "-st" you must seperate it from the word it's on to reveal the actual word. And when you see "-th" know it's "the host". Read the book of Dan and you'll find all the answers there.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
i can see how it fits when you "remove" things when it right for the situation. mabus im sorry but i just fail to see the connection you are trying to make. the bible wasent writen for people to be smart enough to remove things. it was writen for all to read and understand.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Ok... I'm not going to let this turn into a scripture debate, and my king james vs is in the bedroom, on my desk is only a NIV vs. But assuming that the scripture Jeremia is exact... your changing things, adding things - that's a sin. Not allowed. He is the Lord thy God... there is absolutely no room for you to place yourself in there.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I will give you some wisdom to a parable. First you must understand sentences starting with "But" must be looked as as though they are not there. Also when you see ": but" that and what follows to the very period (.) must be looked at as not there. Let me show you the parable to the revised version I use about the sower in full:

Matt 13
36Then Jesus sent the multitude away, went being to the person: his disciples came (left) to him, saying, Declare to us the parable of the tares of the world.

37He answered said to them, He that sow Elias the host the good seed is the Son of man;

38The field (world) is the world; the good seed are the children of the everlasting hell; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harve(st) (also: maturity) is the end (maturity) of the world; the reapers are the angels.

40As therefore the tares are gathered and burned being the fire; so I command it be being the end (maturity) of this world.

41The Son of man I will command send for the host his angels. They I will command gather out of his everlasting hell all things that offend them which do iniquity;

42I will command cast them being to a furnace of fire: there I will command be wailing gnashing of teeth.

43Then I will command the righteous shine for the host as the sun being the everlasting hell of their Father. Who hath ears to understand, let him understand.

Notice how it reveals the field = the world? Do you see how that tells you right there that whenever you see the word "field" in other parts you must know to change it to "world"? Use this line of comprehending and you'll be on your way to uncovering the truths in the now.
Notice the host his angels? That is implying that the angels are somehow being the host. For they merge is how so. And if you think that's a good thing you're in for a rude awaking.

Now here is the part that was before it: (And I will reveal you the revised parts in and out)

Matt 13

24Another parable put he for the host to them, saying, The everlasting hell of the superphysical is likened to a man which sowed good seed being his world:

27So the servants of the personholder came (left), said to him, Sir, did(st) thou sow good seed being thy world? from whence then hath it tares?

28He said to them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said to him, Wilt thou then that we go gather them up?

30Let both grow together till the harve(st) (also: maturity): being the time of harve(st) (also: maturity) I will say to the reapers, Gather the self (the ego) together first the tares, bind them being bundles to burn them:

^^^The tares of the Devil's doing are sown onto the good seed to make the good seed appear bad. The good seed grown into the wheat can see through it though, and do things about it. The dark sentence in bold is torn apart by my kind though to give the Devil (all the astral projectors involved) a problem to bare.

My (your's if you're not an astral plane traveler) Conscious as the host is defined as the good seed to why you see "the good seed" following right after "Elias the host".

Notice the sentences with "But" starting them off dont appear? And ":" with "but" after it doesnt appear along with the sentence even?

^^Can you figure out the reason to why they must go away? It should be easy to figure out.

Look up "harve": a male given name. A name is given is the clue. All names are given for starters. Only a few got to name themselves for enders. The first shall be last, the last shall be first. A given name is as good as the image you're given. That bad image could be given by those of the Devil as they sow onto you by angel form or physical human form in a way to hinder you in this life time.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelaLadyS

It's no sin. I take it you read Revelation to come to that conclusion? That book is one of the false books written by the enemy of Elias the host. But lets say you do go by that book...Did you know that the add and subtract sin thingy only applied to that book alone?

By any of you following the book of an enemy you're not allowing yourself the chance to understand and perceive things in their true light.

Note: Is not the truth as a seed first that must grow as a tree so the fowls can lodge in the branches? How can you read a parable and not apply it? The Gospel says to configure, but the book of Rev says not to. You do the math and understand which books are false. Plus like I say Rev only speaks for Rev. The part in Rev that proove it is a lie is that the wise should calulate the number of the 2nd beast...Well duh, how can you when it says not to add to the words and not to subtract from the words of that particular book? Do you see where I'm coming from and where I'm going with this now?!!

Tell me there is someone else wise reading this.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Tell me there is someone else wise reading this.

Define wise. Is it someone in agreement?

You've never astrally travelled, have you? At least, not consciously or knowingly.

From the OP...

Astral plane travelers cant make their mind up on what they are. They dont know whether or not they have a purpose in their life time as a human being on this earth. They dont even have a clue as to why some ppl cant astral travel, even if they tried in secret for them to.

How many astral plane travelers have a sense of self and purpose? How many astral plane travelers are fully conscious of just what they be? What purpose does astral plane travel serve for themselves or even others who cant astral plane travel?

In my opinion, there is nothing written here that even demonstrates a basic understanding.

As our truths wouldn't cross paths if we discussed it for a decade, I accept my unwise status and bow out gracefully with my un biblical opinions.

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
manbus, manbus,

i know what a metapor is.

you still have not cited one verse that refers to astral travlers. your "wisdom" is something ill no longer infect myself with. a good day, sir or maam

they go away to fit your agenda.

ive forgotten more about the bible than most will ever know. my understanding of the "good seed" is the word of God.

[edit on 15pmu102007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=3350152#pid3350152

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.belowtopsecret.com...

thats six threads of yours that talk about the same thing. and those are just the ones ive found.

give it up already. you arnt swaying anyone to believe your nonsence.

[edit on 15amu102007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Those topics are all outdated. The seed grew up in this topic though to the full.

Matt 13

44Again, the everlasting hell of the superphysical is like to treasure hid being a world; the which when a man hath found, he hid Elias the host, for joy thereof go Elias the host sell Elias the host all that he hath, buy Elias the host that world.

^^My Conscious sell on display all that the Devil hath and My Conscious buy that Devil's world.

^^^This reveals who wouldnt buy into what I reveal as those only an astral plane traveler who doesnt want themself revealed.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

what do you mean outdated they are almost exactly the same as this post. same scripts you have to modify to fit your agenda. good luck with that by the way.

surley you have something else to go on, cause the bible does say that noone should remove or alter texts from it. ive read that passage a hundred times since last night trying to see what you do, my take:

the passage is telling us to go out and spread the TRUTH about GOD's word or sowing the good seed.(seed meaning thoughts) thoughts grow like wheat and are spread by words. just as we are spreading our thoughts to one another right now.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
why does it matter if the bible eludes to the concept of astral travel anyway? is everyone still trying to fit reality, as we are ever newly perceiving it, into one small framework?

i used to try to justify "new-age" concepts with my religion, but then realized all i was doing was trying to hold on to something that did not allow for open-mindedness.

how can we really know the truth about astrals if we are only trying to understand it through one viewpoint, such as christianity or any other religion.

top topics

join