It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revamp Your Desktop and More

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I've done a few searches and this site doesn't show up.
www.stardock.com/ This site has anything and everything you can think of from completely changing your desktop, "in every sense of the word" cursors, the list goes on and on.
If you have Vista' there is Dreamscapes, an animated wallpaper with dozens to chose from. The stuff on this site is amazing if you like this type of thing. It's not some comic book looking stuff either. you have to see it for yourself.
I have had it along with Wincustomize www.wincustomize.com/on my computer for a little over 2 years. You will never get tired of it. Have a look and see for yourself. You Won't Regret It
Let me know what you think!

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Are these applications free or do they require me to make a payment?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
You can download trial versions of quite a few. Once the trial period is over you can still use it but you lose some of the functions. I didn't buy it for almost a year after I first started playing around with it. The deskscapes are for vista ultimate users only at this time but that's soon to change. If anything else just ask.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
awesome, i love customizing my computer ..i'll check it out

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Roland Deschain

Something I forgot to mention. This is a Theme manager.
Go to www.alienware.com/ When you get to the site click on download AlienGUIse. It has 4 alien themes, very nice. If after you download it and it asks you to upgrade the theme manager, don't!!! It will blend it with the theme manager from Stardock. It works better if you keep the 2 programs seperate, unless you decide to purchase Object Desktop from Stardock, then go ahead and update the theme manager.

new topics

top topics

join