It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama's Son 'Led Bhutto Death Squad'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Osama's Son 'Led Bhutto Death Squad'

news.sky.com

Osama bin Laden's 16-year-old son led a suicide bomb squad sent to kill Pakistan opposition leader Benazir Bhutto, according to her own claims.

Before she was assassinated in December the former prime minister claimed she had been warned that four such death teams would try to kill her.

And the naming of bin Laden's teenage son, Hamza, could now strengthen claims that he is being groomed as a future leader of the al Qaeda terror group.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I don't know what to think of it. There has been very conflicting reporting in news media. I'll post more in a few minutes.

I am truly sorry if this has already been posted; I tried searching, but couldn't find anything related to this specific topic.

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
A conflicting report(s):

Source - CNN.

(CNN) -- Two months before her death, former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto sent an e-mail to her U.S. adviser and longtime friend, saying that if she were killed, Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf would bear some of the blame.

"Just wanted u to know if it does in addition to the names in my letter to Musharaf of Oct 16nth, I wld hold Musharaf responsible. I have been made to feel insecure by his minions and there is no way what is happening in terms of stopping me from taking private cars or using tinted windows or giving jammers or four police mobiles to cover all sides cld happen without him."

Source - National Post

Al Qaeda-linked militants denied being behind the killing of the 54-year-old former prime minister although the government of nuclear-armed Pakistan, a key U.S. ally in fighting terrorism, had said on Friday it had proof of their involvement.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
that article (1st one) talks about suicidal bombing - bhutto was shot. she too seems to have blamed various groups, starting from government to al-qaida. so who really murdered her? was it good ol' ally of us, perv teh musharaff? not personally i guess... he might not even ordered it, cuz his lackeys surely know what to do, even without ordering it.

i respect her memory-- at least she tried to bring about change in pakistan. paid highest price for it too

while osman's other son wants daddy to stop killin, the other son is looking to suicide bomb himself? what kind of familie is that?

i wonder if good old osaman is even alive. her other son gave statements that could hint that he indeed is dead.

top topics

join