It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFC 83 - Floor Tickets!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The pre-sale for UFC 83 in Montreal went on sale this afternoon, and I was lucky enough to get a few floor seats for the show. Twelve rows from the octagon! Booked my hotel shortly after, and am only a few minute walk from the Bell Centre.

I haven't missed a UFC pay per view in almost two years, and this will be my first live event. I'm really excited to be attending one, and even more so for the good seats that I landed.

The fight card thus far is good, but not great. GSP is going to be amazing, but some of the undercard fights are less than jaw dropping. As a big fan of "TUF", and a follower of Mac Danzig the whole season, I'm excited to see him fight as well.

Any thoughts on this upcoming event? Anybody ever attend a live event and have any feedback?

It's not for another two months, but hopefully I can get a camera in and take some pictures.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
More Than 13,000 Tickets Sold in First Day of UFC 83 Pre-Sale

I think the standard has been set, and number of events in between visits to Montreal will be smaller than expected. MMA is big in this country, just as it is anywhere else in the world. And with GSP headlining, fighting for the world championship in his hometown, it's going to be quite the spectacle.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I think the card has a lot of interesting fights. Big fight for Bisping. He really should be coming off 2 losses. I am not sure what to think about Danzig, I think he ran into a tough fight over in Pride. Didn't see it, but I know he lost. From what I seen of Danzig, he has some talent.

Then you have Rich Franklin, not the best fighter out there, but his fights are always intertaining.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'm really not a Bisping fan at all.

I think it's a joke that they gave him the win over Hamill, who seemed lethargic in finding another fight, and then it was laughable that Dana put Bisping and Rashad Evans as a headliner.

Of all the fights, that's the biggest disappointment for me. Hopefully McCarthey destroys him.

What's odd about this event is that it apparently sold all of it's remaining tickets in the first minute of the general sale. But this press release went out on Thursday evening, and the general public couldn't buy tickets until Friday afternoon.

new topics

top topics

join