It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

um, not particularly.

And with respect, I'm not going to do a reading from an avatar showing the revenge of racial hatred, that also displays a swastika, commonly associated with the Nazi's and their racial agenda, but this one isn't..it's backwards..

So there's a few mixed messages there that I'm unwilling to discuss.

Sorry, but thank you for your interest in this thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

fair enough...

i just thought it would be funny to have this one deciphered. but i guess some ppl have a dry sense of humor. *shrugs*

now that i think about it, the mods will probably have a heart attack upon seeing the avi..so lemme go ahead and change it before that heart attack transpires.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Oh my!
That certainly was something.
That was very eloquent, in a bizarre sort of way.
Well said.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I hate being late for a good thread! I'm "all in" if you're not too sick of doing another avatar analysis. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Well, you're very aware of the true meanings behind what you see and hear.

A good listener of gossip, only to analyse it and complain about the lies in it to others..

you're one for making sure what you get is worth what you're paying. you'll pick something up thinking it'll be useful, but once it's in your hand, you'll change your mind.

Keeping the BS well away from your home brings the harmony you seek for you and yours, allowing maximum personal time to be given out equally.

All though you feel like you're on auto pilot, it's controls do seem to guide you safely around and in for a good landing. Your guidance systems are fully functioning and your trust in them is natural and that's why your conscious self sometimes wonder how you manage to fit everything into a day.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
wow a lot of noob mods in this thread, congrats to the lot, ge'd ta' modd'en

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Wow. Just Wow. That's Cramazing! Thanks for taking the time to do that. You are very talented.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Ohh Ohh Do mine please do mine!

This is fun I wanna see what insight you have

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
What sight you behold upon thine?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Being told something by the majority has more weight than an individuals words,

Feeling like the castaway in a sea of blank expressionless people you go about your business with a thoughts of 'what's the point', but you're fully in line with the fact that YOU are the point and what you can do for others.

The message of a mission to be fulfilled buried in your mind, yet only having half the information for the quest being shown to you makes your work a bit more awkward.

Coming from two places but existing in one, the hitch hiker travels the road destined to fulfill the mission by the interactions brought about by those who pick you up and whom yo journey with, though temporarily.

your message passed on, seperate ways you go, until the next driver stops 'for assistance'.

gaining and giving help and knowledge.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Everyones dead already.. hahaha.. and they don't even know it.

keeping your distance to let their evil deeds be done and you'll then make your way forward to pick from the scraps left over and finish off those left vulnerable.

The Crow always goes for the softest parts first.

A cool calm approach shows in your eyes. A sly smile to those who see your methods as you plot and plan in silence to bring about your unpredictability.

but you muse over the fact that unpredictability is predictable and chaos has order, is order and brings about order.

The dead, caught in chaos are left to see you walking tall through the remains with your "told you so" expression worn with a smug contentment only a mother could love

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Wow man I am impressed. Truly impressed. Not only have you figured out something about me I rarely give out to people, you did it using a picture I made for this website. That is a gift my friend. Kudos to you.

I am still in awe about that one.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

You're very welcome.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. Most come here in the hope I'll be stumped by their avatar.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Try me; by the way, the horrible, tiny, blurry text reads "Terror without virtue is disastrous; virtue without terror is powerless!"

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I would be interested to see what you come up with.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nathan_p

Unraveling the tangled mess of life, you walk around the labyrinth as it were your home.

You theorise everything should be have it's place. there should be no grey areas, yet it's these grey areas that you enjoy so much.

Giving the study, finding a way to organise them so you can see them in the place they should be and understood by all.

Your judgement is finely tuned for this. It's like a craft, a skill.

You don't judge others. it's the matter you judge, not the people.

The truth of the matter is what counts and you do what you can to ge to the bottom of things.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeThinkerIdealist

Quietly, the oddness creeps by, you watch it as it were your own.
Reality is, it is you as much as you are it.
Human behaviour has many a strange tale. Being a part of it has left you thinking deeply for many a year. What used to seem like a never ending quest has now become a more stable 'day out in the wilderness'.

Enjoying the hunt, happily chasing your dreams and goals, you feel an inner contentment that you can't explain or talk about and others see you with wonderment as they can easily connect with you, but it takes them a while to really get to know you.

feelings of sensuality, tenderness, calm, approachable.
There are few like you.
Relationships are few yet very meaningful.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Do me, please.
Now I will type a random sentence to make my post long enough.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Interesting!

It would also be interesting to see what YOU see in the reasoning behind my avatar choice.

But just maybe, I might have chose it because I liked the artistic feel behind the whole print?

Have a go? (go on, I know you want to) hehehe

[edit on 10/02/2008 by Paulene-abeth]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Hmm ... some of it is up to how I interpret it in the first two parts, but not far off.

The last part, you made the hammer meet the head of the nail.

Just about as good a reading of me as any, including ones done by people in person, who claim to 'read' people quite well (they are usually farther off than I let on). Kudos to you

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join