It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
try mine guy..even though you might've already read what i feel it symbolizies in my avi thread..but oh well... *shrugz*

[edit on 3-2-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Hi there..Om' piky piky and I'm a small flowering plant in the middle of thousands of other flowering plants and we are collectively known as pond life..

floating around quite carefree. Just doing what needs to be done for the day whilst being really pretty to look at too.

You get to meet all sorts of interesting bugs and things and people too. Sometimes I wish i was a wallflower but that just wouldn't match my eyes.
After all, floating on this water give you a nice bubbly feeling.. like floating on air..

Keep the concrete jungle, give me pond life every time. i'm quite happy here.
ooh look a bee.. hey bee, over here, come see me...

hi, how you doing?.. nice to meet you.. want some nectar. cool.. busy? yes, ok..see you tomorrow.. ok, who's next? What will the next few minutes bring me in the way of new experience and lessons.. who will i meet, what will we talk about..?
I don't know..all these mysteries and ot enough time in the day..busy busy busy.. happy happy happy.. floating on the pond life..

hey, met my friend.. she's pond life too.. oh my god..there's my other friend..coooeee...

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

Yes i have seen that thread and it's a bit of a shame that I started this one now, but it was the timing and request of another that prompted me to do this.

I have read some of the avatars in your thread, including yours and theirs not much more I can say about your avatar than you've already written and for me to write anything further would do two things...

1. be completely pointless.
2. would show I just read your thread and did nothing of my own work...

:-)

But yes, your avatar is fairly self explanatory.. it's got that 'dragged through a hedge backwards' look to it yet there's the ' ah, well, better get up and get going' in there too.. so I can't really comment any further.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Cool! You're right on about the Flowers and Bees in the pond of life.

From us to y'all:
Happy, happy! Joy, joy!

'Extralien', perhaps you could offer your interpretation of your avatar.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Ok, I'm in too. What am I all about?

Analyze me

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Alrighty...I want in on this too please n' thankyou!

Sounds pretty interesting so far, and a lot of fun.

Much appreciated!

~Ducky~

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

Jen, the little 'teachers pet' missy.

Flirtatious teases and cheeky smiles. Nothing is missed. Eyes spot every movement, ears open to the slightest bit of gossip.

likes to be noticed, even for the smallest of things. If a gift is given to get attention, you're not happy with any old gift, its gotta be double the bubble or nothing at all.

Bit of a plane jane, but underneath lurks a St. Trinians corker. A real prize for those lucky enough to set eyes upon the hidden temptress.

Surprises are your thing. You're a bit of an expert at giving people surprises.
There's the sense of adventure and fun but it's gotta have its rules and there are things not to be touched upon in any circumstances. Rules are rules after all.

Atthe end of the whirlwind day, home is where the heart is and where you feel at your most glorious, spreading yourself throughout your home and soaking up it's memories and the wonder of what tomorrow will bring.

So off to bed with a cup of hot chocolate andmaybe a good romantic read (or maybe something with a bit of zest)

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Holy Cow!! That's me in a nut shell. I too am way impressed

Thank you ever so kindly

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

So what did come first? The egg or the Duckster?

This is one of many questions the super sleuth Duckster tries to answer. Attempts to answer the question have often been foiled by Hollywood movies from the 30's 40's and 50's and the occasional day dreams of Sean Connery.

But it's the spying that's needed to find the answer.. Where will the intrepid investigators nose lead to this week? Will the nose get a slap from the neighbour for sticking itself into other peoples business? Or will it stumble onto the answer to everything?

Luckily for the Duckster it's a clean nose and not a busy-body type.
Squeaky clean almost... almost as clean as Fred Astair and Ginger Rogers dancing the night away.

The sense of humour of the Duckster is common among Ducksters of the same type, but occasionally needs to be explained to those lesser creatures of the Duckster world. With it's dry, quacky feel, jokes are seen, heard and usually giggled to in private to save the embaresment of others. Yet there's the feeling of 'ah, what the heck, let it all out'...

So tune in next week to find what hatches as the plot thickens

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Thankyou so much hon!

Making a lovely James Bond drinkie for you now.

SHAKEN....not 'quacked'....lolol

Great thread!

~Ducky~

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Go on then, could be interesting.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Locked, cocked and ready to rock... the apocalypse is coming but I'm ready.
Got my guns and my smokes ... will travel.

be prepared for whatever may come. Wherever you lay your hat is your home.
The open road takes you places but open borders take you further, if they were open.

The boy scout looks to his old age and sees a self reliant loner with a few close friends (team mates, gang)

The leader of the rat pack, constantly learning life's lessons to gain the edge on any possible future upsets. Cold soup and cigarettes rolled from newspaper are two lessons not forgotten.

The school yard was a toughie, but not as near as the tough soul that now walks and plunders the Earth. In search of peace, a hot bath, food in your belly and a fire to warm your bones by, you'll settle anywhere.

Like the crow with its black eyes scavenging the depths of hell, the seeker of himself looks ever deeper and finds all he can to bring sense to the world with the vision of a better future for all.

Suffer, yes you have, we all have. we've all paid a price. Now is the time you've waited for. Now is the sun rising above all you've seen and sheds light on you like the warmth of a new love, a new life.

peace

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
OK, I'm game. What do you see through "my" avatar?

So far, according to some of the comments that I've read, you've been eerily accurate in accessing personalities through avatar divination. What do you read about me from my avatar?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hey BH...err..I mean BT. This will be interesting to see what he has to say about you. I can't wait...tell us if he's accurate

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
Hey BH...err..I mean BT. This will be interesting to see what he has to say about you. I can't wait...tell us if he's accurate

'er....I'll ignore the, 'ahem', "typo" and simply go on to say that I'll report back with an honest opinion of his evaluation of my avatar and how it reflects my personality. And you're right, this should be interesting.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Yes, ignore all of my typing errors. It will be interesting to me because there isn't much to your avatar to go on.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by benevolent tyrant

wow BT..nice choice. A tough cookie to crack...

Honor and pride ride together in your defense of what you believe to be right.

You're ready for any fight, be it of words or the sword. The strength and determination of your mind is your greatest asset. Simulating and foreseeing a situation and following it to understanding as it progresses keeps you at the front of the charge.

The horse may falter, but you'll be on your feet in no time to get back on or carry on the fight on foot.

There is a proud tall person, bold as the sun, clear as day looking over all he surveys with contentment. Maturity is a hard road to walk, but worth it. With it came wisdom and a sense of self worth and balance.

Knowing yourself finds you peaceful in sleep. When problems arise you'll be quiet and still until a plan of action comes to the fore.

You'll defend all, no matter race, creed, colour.
Truth of law banishes the lies.

Family ties bring close bonds to the table.

Ready for another day, refreshed, let the hunt begin

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
GASP!

Well all I can say is that the Amazing Kreskin has nothing on you! Even mentioning the fact that I am tall (6'2") and my personal principled struggle to "defend all, no matter race, creed, colour." This is something that I publicly espouse to family, friends and anyone who might care to ask.

The only fault that I might find with your 'Avatar Analysis' is in mentioning that I might be "peaceful in sleep". I like to believe that I do not sleep much because I am being vigilant when, alas, I probably suffer from insomnia. Otherwise, I'd have to say that this was uncannily accurate.

Who knew?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Oh....I forgot to ask.......can you determine whether there might be a lottery win in my future. Principled though I might consider myself, a few extra bucks sure would come in handy right about now.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Sorry can't do lottery.. but you'll sleep well tonight..The weight has been eased.

I'm glad you like it. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join