It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Induce an Out Of Body Experience

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hi i'm not really sure about where to put this thread or if this has been done before.

"This will turn you into a living ghost - you will be out of your body and be able to float around, go through walls, etc.

All you need to do is concentrate and calm your mind.

important: Listen to this all the way and best with headphones/earphones

If you don't have headphones/earphones I suggest turning up the volume loud.

Make sure the environment is quiet.

Effects may vary on different individuals.

Overall, it works.

Use at your own risk! "

www.youtube.com...

Many people have said that this works.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by dodgygeeza]

[edit on 3-2-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Interesting.

Im being honest here and that tone come's with white flashes in my case.

It's like the tone that i hear right before everything goes quiet and i can see even tho i am still asleep.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 3-2-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
Interesting.

Im being honest here and that tone come's with white flashes in my case.

It's like the tone that i hear right before everything goes quiet and i can see even tho i am still asleep.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 3-2-2008 by h3akalee]

Yeah I know what you mean, but a deeper humming sound for me depending on what state of mind i'm in.

I'd like to hear if anyone has any success with this.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
i listened to it outloud, with my eyes closed and all it did was relax me....i didnt feel any sensations.

i will try it again tonight with headphones, and no lights on.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LeperMessiah

To get the best result's i would suggest being in bed with the sound not too high and also have it on loop.

I have not tried it myself yet.

Regards
Lee

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Is there a link where i can download this?

I would like to put this on my mp3 player...

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucanneverdie
Is there a link where i can download this?

I would like to put this on my mp3 player...

You'll have to PM the poster for the link.

Maybe using some sound recording software would work.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
it ook about five minutes for the effects to kick in. The everything got blurry and I lost control of my body. My face started to twitch sparaticly and icound move my finger's or toes. Then I snapped out of it. freaky what that noise does to you.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I know of a way you could download it.

If one wanted to do so, this is one way they could do this.

1. Here is the link for the video found on youtube.
(www.youtube.com...)

2. Go to this place (vixy.net...)

3. Copy and paste the youtube link into the get media bar on the vixy website.

4. Select mp3 and it will get convert the video's sound into an mp3 format for you to download. It may take some time. Probably 4 - 5 minutes. (not saying I did it, but saw someone do this)

Post you experiences. flag and star for the video link

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
So is this basically a binaural beat? There are several of those that help drastically with meditation, insomnia, Out of body experiences, mental clarity, etc. However, binaural beats need headphones to work... I just can't get youtube to load anything today so I can't really check this out.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I will have to listen to this tomorrow when I am more awake!
I bet if you concentrate on your third eye, it would work better!
I will see soon!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
What kind of thinking do you do while "Concentrating?" What do you "Concentrate" on? I'm going to try later tonight, but maybe a step-by-step would help. Are there any do's donot's? I don't want to get lost in my own conscious
Why do you say, "use at your own risk." This is just beyond fascinating to me, but I want to get a good experience, and find myself correctly.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It started workin on me almost instantly, I went light headed, my eyes flickered like mad, my body went hot and then i felt myself lose weight at which point I panicked and turned it off, I will try this again tomorrow.

It deffinatly works for me I still feel spooked now.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This is interesting. Like many here I cannot youtube @ work, but from the description of the experiences I have had thoses sensations before without this. There is a sensation of movement without moving but I often stop it consiously because it feels too wierd.
I will have to try with the audio and see if I can get any further.....

Hey GM. Good to see see you....

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Very intruiging video find there.

I tried it in my computer chair, it relaxed me very much, as if I sometimes meditate to relax my body, I could not move (familiar feeling), and even though I have been drinking a 2 liter of Coke at midnight, It slowed my heartrate very quickly to the point of sleep-like light breathing. I was concious, but breathing only once every 5 seconds or so.

At first my eyes got really twitchy, and after I relaxed, I felt a pulling on my chest and upper arms, but I opened my eyes and I think I ruined it. I also had a thought of questioning myself on whether I should or shouldn't leave my body, which I know is something I shouldn't do. Of course, it didn't happen because I questioned it, but this is alot easier to reach that point than to try conventional meditation.

I will try this again, great find, thanks for posting.. +1 star for you sir.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
zilch

nada

nothing

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I might be mistaken, but isn't that stream in mono? And, if so, shouldn't it be in stereo for the beats to have any "hemi-sync" effects?

F

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

you need to do is concentrate and calm your mind.

At 3 in the morning, after 4 or 5 cups of coffee, you might as well ask me to create world peace.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Wow!

Very relaxing, I love the breathing sound in the background, a mantra in itself.

I felt my body freeze, fingers and toes especially, (it was a major attempt in trying to move them).

Just when something awsome was just about to happen, the time ran out (dooohh).

I'll try looping this and do it again tonight.

One question - how do you get back in your physical body during oobe, is this conscious where you just open your eyes and bingo?

Great find.

S&F

Brei.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

I have never heard of anyone having problems getting back in. Whenever I get out, I would have to try with all my will to stay out. Kind of like running against a rubber band sometimes. Other times you just know that it could end at any moment.

<<   2  3 >>

join