It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel UFO Hunters show schedule

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Next episode deals with USOs

USO's

2.6.08 10PM EST/9C

Air date subject to change

"In 1990 a pilot flying his small plane off Catalina Island spotted an object just below the surface of the water which enveloped his plane with a bright light, freezing his controls. His next recollection was waking in the hospital with NTSB and LA County Sheriff personnel. His cousin was killed in the crash. Our team will use high-tech sidescan sonar and deep sea magnetometers to search and dive for the wreck and analyze the evidence. Eyewitness accounts, scientific experimentation, documents recently released through the Freedom of Information Act and footage that has never been seen on television is used to piece together compelling evidence of UFO phenomena."

Click here for the full list of upcoming episodes:

www.history.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I enjoyed its debut. Although I must admit, I liked the Sci-fi channel's show a little more.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Awesome..great show , keep up the good work. I think you should start a post for members to suggested cases or incidents we would like to see, for the "UFO Hunters" to investigate. (That is of course, if not all of this season has already been taped.)

new topics

join