It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"What If" scenario, a UFO crashes and you have physical evidence, what do you do next?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

With all the recent media attention of "UFO sightings" I feel a number of us here are getting a bit frustrated because there is still no "physical evidence" but what would you do if you were the one that found it...

This thread is based on a hypothetical scenario and its all "make believe" so please dont ask me for any evidence, photos, etc.. nor does it take place in any country, everything you read here is purely fictitious.

Im interested in all views, outcomes, etc ....and its just for fun.

Ok, lets start...

Its early in the morning before 7am and your driving through a desert, its only a 20 minute drive to the edge of the city where you work, as an ATS member youve always wanted to believe in the existence of UFOs but have nothing to support your beliefs..

Suddenly theres a white flash and a ball of fire comes crashing through the sky and hits the ground about a mile down the road setting all the bushes and sign posts on fire and leaving a path of destruction.

As you drive closer you start to feel the heat from the object, you stop the car and get out, through the haze you begin to realize that this is actually a craft, a UFO, and with that (and probably in shock) you begin to step backwards as you do, you see something on the floor, its a small fragment from the craft.

So now you begin to look around for other evidence, your mind is racing, thinking quicker, your eyes keep looking and searching, then you see it.. a small hand from under a bush. As you move closer you begin to see the alien, a small frail body with its big eyes looking up at you.

In the distance where you came from you hear the faint sounds of sirens which you guess is the authorities, so now panicking you run to your car, you grab a blanket and wrap the alien in it, heading back to the car you pick up the fragment (its cooled now, work with me) you lay the alien and the fragment on the back seat and get back in the car.

Sitting there shaking, you need to decide what to do....do you head towards the city, it would only take 15 minutes to get there. If so who would you tell, where would you go... either side of you is the desert or do you decide to head back the way you came and hand over what you have to the authorities.

This is what youve been waiting for actual "physical evidence" but what do you do now?

The sirens are getting louder, the clock is ticking, and you need to do something...

Have fun,

JQ.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Sell it to the highest bidder??

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Depending on if the government and military ever knows about it, I would easily hide most of the debris and then possibly ebay the rest. because you know anything in your possesion like this will be taken from you, then the dumb government will says its a weather balloon.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Take a piece of evidence, make plenty of photos and samples and then lock it away at a secret place. Write a note about where it is locked away. Copy the note 10 times and bury the note at 10 different places.

Then write an ATS-Thread about it, asking people what to do now.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
In your scenario you are "Tresspassing" on someone else's land,

and your are compounding the situation by taking objects from someone's property... it does not matter if the items are wreckage or debris ...

then your compounding your errors again by even touching a foreign/Alien body, corpse, ....
just what kind of germs or diseases are you being a 'carrier' of?--- maybe some kind of devestating 'Plague' that could kill billions of people & animals...

(i'm thinking that you did not have a bio-hazard suit in the trunk of your vehicle...)

now If you had a camera-phone & took pictures, and left a note and $1 bill for the pocket full of debris you lifted from the site... you might make it through a court suit
but the covert snatching of a corpse or still living body, instead of calling 9-11 about a contaminated crash site, is alltogether wrong and irresponsible

in my view, you committed a slew of errors in judgement

[edit on 3-2-2008 by St Udio]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
My own personal take on this would be to wait for the authorities...

Like St Udio said who knows what this alien is carrying, could be disease, radiation, etc. Would I risk spreading that to the general public, I dont know. Probably not, but would I be thinking straight.

Is this worth you risking your life and that of others just to break this news to the world...

Isnt this fun...

Regards,

JQ.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
eh run, and very fast, its that simple, can u imagine being in that situation when the big guys arrive, like well yes officer, i did have just a quick look inside, but thats our little secret, right!! well think again, i would definately either run or walk away, cause i like my life as it happens just the way it is thankyou

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Who knows...maybe you DO own pieces of evidence and are now trying to find ideas of what to do

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Take a lotof photos. Close ups and plenty of wider views showing full context.

(I never go anywhere without my digital camera)

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Q
but what would you do if you were the one that found it...

Interesting thought John Q,

Well, I would take as much as I can carry, run away from the crash as were the devil itself on my heels.
Hiding every part as good as possible in another place, try to get my senses back together, and plan very, very carefully and without anyone knowing it what my next move will be.
Wait some time until the heat is of the fan, and try make contact with an in my opinion very respected and above all trustworthy Ufo researcher, and of course what Skyfloating would do here below,

Originally posted by Skyfloating
make plenty of photos, write a note about where it is locked away. Copy the note 10 times and bury the note at 10 different places.

But never do what he suggest here below, because then you are in my opinion 100% shore that you get a very unpleasant visitation.

Then write an ATS-Thread about it, asking people what to do now.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Wow, that's a fightening scenario. What would I do?

Well, assuming you've made it out of the area safely, I'd park up somewhere quiet; multi story car park etc. and phone my partner, tell here what has happened, then send her photos, lots of them.

Then I'd contact the newsdesk of a large newspaper, not the tabloids, the broadsheets. I'd imagine they would be initialy skeptical, so I'd ask for a phone number of one of their journalists, making sure they have a camera-phone' and send more photos. Attached to the photos would be directions to the general area I was in, and an explanation that I would guide them in as they came close. Next call would be TV station's newsdesk, using the same method as above, and in both cases I would press the importance of urgency in them arriving.

Lastly, with the arrival of one or all of the journalists and after they had done their work, I'd phone the local hospital, explain I had a survivor from a downed aircraft, infer the survivor had been somehow contaminated, and await the arrival of the ambulance, and without doubt, the police and the military.

Then I'd await the fallout.
Undoubtedly, arrest would follow, but the secret would be out.

Not a perfect scenario, but my 2cent. Nice thread: starred and flagged.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Reply to SpaceVisitor:

on the one hand we call for evidence but on the other hand we say "never ever share your evidence publicly!".

Funny, isnt it.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Compartmentalized proof, in isolation. Hmmm. Ok, these days I'd get my barrister on the horn, a spin-pig under contract, contact the alternative and MSM and start a bidding war under an alias at first based on a treatment or taste test to "out"... after all anyone can sell the truth, if they own the rights to the data or convince you to give up your story and rights to that story, and you aren't fool enough to actually give it someone who's gonna crank-it for all the greenbacks they can... for free.

I'd delay release for months and "up" the anticipation factor. I'd postpone "D" day a bunch of times citing technical and legal problems. I'd salt the websites "geared" for the subjecvt matter... get a little army of cheerleaders and thread and post "bumpers"... let it fester like a boil, until it boils. Common practice. Common ethic. There are examples that can be applied if one chooses to look.

Just outsource it with legal controls and a good LLD. There's an oxymoron a former accountant is discovering; "Good Lawyer". LOL.

Then, the choice is whether or not to pay for that truth. Cash out and hit the Riviera. LOL. Times change. Truth is a commodity to package and market in the 21st Century. The behavior has been normalized. I might complain but it won't change anything of substance; not a thing or a who.

Nice hypothetical.

Vic

[edit on 3-2-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
take any peice i could carry of it out lol

2nd cause odd's are u wouldn't have a camera driving to work at 7 am in the car lol

i would after grabign a peice of it lol....call every new's sation i could..
that way they would be there asap...even if it was a meteor...it's new's..

then the goverment could not lie anymore if they had the paparazzi after them like britiney spears lol

new's guy sayign it's unbeiliveale it's a craft of some sort......

next day goverment say's it one of there experimental metal weather ballon's that glow's in the dark and fly's uber fast....

next day new's say's it was a false alarm ...it was indeed a weather baloon....lol

later that day your peice of the ship can't sell for 1 dollar on ebay lol

let's face it who want's to bid on a weather ballon peice .....so says the goverment lol

ohhhhhhhhh did i say the new's in turn hunt's you down calling you a nut job.......ufo freak ect.....till the poitn u can't get a job...
you know what i am talking about they allways do it....

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by John Q

Hmm what to do....
I would run and hide, for a couple of years, if the 'alien' survive try and film it as much as possible to make a proper documentation for furter use.
Contact some hardcore sceptic ufologist to make an investigating.
And from there i'll be famous and riddiculed for the rest of my life

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Reply to SpaceVisitor:

on the one hand we call for evidence but on the other hand we say "never ever share your evidence publicly!".

Funny, isnt it.

Hi Skyfloating,
Absolute funny, but I am shore you know what I mean to say.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
Wow, that's a fightening scenario. What would I do?

Well, assuming you've made it out of the area safely, I'd park up somewhere quiet; multi story car park etc. and phone my partner, tell here what has happened, then send her photos, lots of them.

Then I'd contact the newsdesk of a large newspaper, not the tabloids, the broadsheets. I'd imagine they would be initialy skeptical, so I'd ask for a phone number of one of their journalists, making sure they have a camera-phone' and send more photos. Attached to the photos would be directions to the general area I was in, and an explanation that I would guide them in as they came close. Next call would be TV station's newsdesk, using the same method as above, and in both cases I would press the importance of urgency in them arriving.

Lastly, with the arrival of one or all of the journalists and after they had done their work, I'd phone the local hospital, explain I had a survivor from a downed aircraft, infer the survivor had been somehow contaminated, and await the arrival of the ambulance, and without doubt, the police and the military.

Then I'd await the fallout.
Undoubtedly, arrest would follow, but the secret would be out.

Not a perfect scenario, but my 2cent. Nice thread: starred and flagged.

If you did all that then it would not be long until your evidence was confiscated and you would be either dead or totally discredited and ridiculed, the press would notify the authorities right away, there is no such thing as an investigative press anymore, the press is made up of government servants

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I'd take lots of photos up close, measurements and very descriptive notes (like time, weather conditions, areas affected, other anomalies, etc...) for later review. If I'd had a Geiger counter, I'd first find out if the material was irradiated before taking some souvenir home for bragging, possibly sell this to the highest bidder or submit to the nearest university for analysis. This stuff makes good blogging material too. Then I'd run far away undetected for awhile until the scene clears up. Aaahhh!

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Reply to SpaceVisitor:

Funny, isnt it.

My thoughts exactly, I do think this is funny and must admit I had no idea it would be like this, I thought everyone would rush out and tell the world...but we are all running, hiding, and selling

Credit to you all though...

Regards,

JQ.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Screw the ship. IF the alien was alive I would take it to the first private place I could find. If it seemed a little dazed but looked ok I would just sit with it in silence until it tried to communicate with me. I would hope it could somehow sense that I was sick. I would ask if it could make me well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join