It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hearing noises in my house

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
hey woody got a pic i would like you to look at. it is of my niece and she has been recently visited by her grandfather . my sister caught her giggle by her self in a room so she snapped a shot
i40.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by miss_Janie

Hi Janie,

Sorry I haven't got back to you sooner (got my daughter & son-in-law visiting from Scotland for the weekend).

I had a look at the photograph and picked-up quite a lot of information from it. It's pretty personal stuff concerning the baby and her mother so I don't feel right posting it here for all to see.

Let me know whether you want me to u2u or email you (if email can you let me know your email address.

It's a very interesting pic by the way ... very strong protective energy around the child. Can you make-out the face behind and to the left of the energy-lines ?

Woody.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
i emailedyou

[edit on 2/11/2008 by miss_Janie]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by miss_Janie

Hi Janie,

Thanks for that I've just sent the information in a return email.

Let me know what you thinkabout it ... keep me posted.

Woody

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It could be due to the fact you're alone and often when people are alone they are more prone to hearing for example, house creaks as footsteps etc. On a less cynical note it might be an idea to have a cleansing of some sort if you feel it is a real problem.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
sounds like your boyfriend brought this spirit with him. quite possibly unknowingly if the spirit is protective of him it may not manifest itself to him at all.. hence he might not be aware of its presence.

ask him about family members of his that are deceased and might possibly be watchin over him.

You may need to do a cleansing if the pushy spirit does not approve of you.

he still has the right to make his own choices after all.

Just like a over opinioned mother in law.. a pushy over protective spirit can be dealt with as well

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
My situation is quite similar, I moved into my new home a year ago and the previous owner was in a mental hospital and spent a lot of time in the home.
My little sister suffers from night tremors on and off ever since we’ve moved in. I’m a college student and I’m the last one to leave my home in the morning. Every morning at 9.00 i always hear foot steps around the home and also voices, also the television turns itself on and off in the mornings. The noises are very unusual especially from the kitchen, just like someone is scratching the door, but I have never seen anything. I have mentioned it to my parents and they don’t believe me, as they haven’t experienced it themselves. I’m confused and need advice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join