It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican truck with secret cargo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hi everyone I want to let y'all in on this fascinating story. It all happened last week, I was driving to school like I always do, but this time I saw something interesting something that made me think about how the government is trying to cover something up.

I saw a Mexican 18 wheeler truck turned over on the side of the road, as i drove by I caught a glimpse of the men in the border patrol truck, these men were dressed in a military uniform. Another thing that made me think about a cover up was the fact that no local police were on the scene.

Ok, I could just be losing my mind, but what if all this is part of some big scheme what if the truck held alien intelligence or something? I have been seeing lots of weird things a few weeks prior to this encounter I was driving home and I spotted a black helicopter in broad daylight.

If y'all have seen or know anything about this please feel free to add your opinions on this matter thanks.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by Night_Prowler]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
What's strange about the helicopter sighting?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Night_Prowler

The Mexican border Is the Easiest way to get stuff into America right now... I don't have the source on hand but i read somewhere that allot of Arabs are coming in through the Mexican border... scary.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I know a lot of folks down along the Texas Mexico border and rumor has it that on many of the trucks that are now allowed to roam freely over our roads up here carry a very special cargo of Meth and Afgan opim/heroin. I was witness to a Mexican drug bust right here in the midwest. The semi truck was towed and the drivers arrested. Our country is being flooded with poison over this particular border.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
I know a lot of folks down along the Texas Mexico border and rumor has it that on many of the trucks that are now allowed to roam freely over our roads up here carry a very special cargo of Meth and Afgan opim/heroin. I was witness to a Mexican drug bust right here in the midwest. The semi truck was towed and the drivers arrested. Our country is being flooded with poison over this particular border.

Yeah I agree you have a good point, since those border patrol vehicles had US Army personnel maybe the cargo had drugs for the Bush admin. Either way this is a fascinating story.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
Our country is being flooded with poison over this particular border.

Make drugs legal and that problem would be solved, instantly.

Our country is being flooded with poison from the inside also. More people are addicted to, and die from, prescription drugs legally prescribed.

But I wouldn't put too much stock in all this border hysteria, history shows that the press makes things seem more dire than they are.

Your own government is more of a threat to your life. You are more likely, statistically, to be hurt by a white person than anyone else.

Border hoppers are not the biggest threat we have facing us by a long shot...

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Flooding us with illegal drugs and the Government sanctioned pharmacuticals takes care of a few problems that are probably on the minds of our illustrious leaders....Keep us sedated, divide the classes even further and fill those prison cells in order that they create a free work force. We are all slaves, if your not addicted to the formentioned your addicted to dancing with the stars.

top topics

join