It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conan O'Brien attacks Quebec in Canada!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
What do you mean?

Harper, have you not heard of him?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Sorry dude, you say Harper I hear keep hearing Manning, or Clark now. Just to be straight I voted for Clark back in 80. Like I said I'm in the middle, then Clark was the best, Trudeau had retired. It's not party it's the person. Trudeau kept Canada Canadian, we haven't had a leader since him. A guy that would flip the bird, to his consituency, during an election. He also kept Quebec in line.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I liked Manning a great deal and he was probably one of the best Prime Ministers that Canada never had, along with Robert Stanfield.

I used to like Clark, and I met him once, he is actually an imposing man btw. His performance during his resurgence last time around was quite impressive. But Clark was a centrist if not even a liberal. His efforts to scuttle the reunification of the conservatives in Canada made me dislike him. Now I do not think so kindly of him because instead of just walking away and letting the chips fall where they may he keep his meddling hands in affairs that affected a future that he had no place in (much like Chretien is still doing I'm sure we agree).

I like everyone else used to like Trudeau too. He was a different kind of guy, like Clinton, Bush, JFK and several others all rolled in together. But in the end his flippant disregard for almost anything started to get on people's nerves, mine included.

I saw something that made my blood turn cold about 8 months ago. It was an article in the Toronto Sun newspaper that linked Chretien, Martin, with well known CFR and globalist types in Canada. There is ties to POWER corp too of course. An apt name for a company that possibly runs a big part of Quebec and can make and break a Prime Minister. I also saw the picture showing the 5 bad boys in the sixties all together: Trudeau, Pearson, Martin, Turner, and Chretien.

The 5 liberals that have all been PM since that time and which for nearly my entire adult life have run Canada via the Liberal Party. Yes, some were Rhodes scholars, many were Club of Romers, some were on CFR and other internationalist organizations too. I say they are Canada's version of the Skull and Bones. Oh and all of them have strong ties to Quebec and of course Montreal too.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join