It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I JOIN Skull and Bones?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by diedagaincraftsmen
find the night they meet and see who goes in the side door. Set up a cam if need be on the door bars, cide box at front ddor. Learn about them when out of there. Tap their phones through phone box at dorms/homes etc (easy) Have people drop much false background to you but your trying to keep it hush their.

Become friends with current members..while above is going on.

Play it like a spy.
goto the island and snoop in the bldg.

Don't forget to take your assault rifle, 9mm's, and explosives though. And ALWAYS wear a bullet proof vest!

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
If I am enrolled in Yale and ask people around, will I be able to JOIN Skull and Bones, and become a member of the Initiated, instead of being an "expandable citizen"?

Membership is not by request. It is by invitation only.

Only families in key positions of power have the opportunity to be asked. Is your father a member of congress? Your mother a billionaire? Your uncle a CEO of a giant defense contracting company?

Does your family cherish its heritage and namesake, going back many generations, aligned with a history of power and control?

Then the answer is no.

"It's a club. AND YOU AND I ARE NOT IN IT."

[edit on 5-4-2008 by ianr5741]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
from the Secret Societies posting guidelines

What doesn’t constitute relevant discussion in the Secret Societies Forum:

Seeking membership in an organization. This can be accomplished in BTS Chit Chat. Threads of this subject will be moved.

why hasn't this thread been moved yet?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

found this:

If the society had a good year, this is what the "ideal" group will consist of: a football captain; a Chairman of the Yale Daily News; a conspicuous radical; a Whiffenpoof; a swimming captain; a notorious drunk with a 94 average; a film-maker; a political columnist; a religious group leader; a Chairman of the Lit; a foreigner; a ladies' man with two motorcycles; an ex-service man; a negro, if there are enough to go around; a guy nobody else in the group had heard of, ever.

www.theatlantic.com...

Good luck

[edit on 3/2/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

You should realize that the article you linked to is entirely sarcastic (for one reason or another)... "a guy nobody else in the group had heard of, ever... a ladies' man with two motorcycles ... "

Right. As a member of that very same fraternity, I can attest that the view espoused by non-members is entirely fabricated from irrational interpretations.

It is a very respectful fraternity.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
You'd have to masturbate into a coffin and recant all you prior sexual experiences...that is not only creepy but satanist it would seem.

What's satanic about that?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberSEAL

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
You'd have to masturbate into a coffin and recant all you prior sexual experiences...that is not only creepy but satanist it would seem.

What's satanic about that?

Well I don't know if it's necessary satanic in ritual but it does fall in line with his destructiveness.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Skulls and bones isn't something anyone can join. This group is evil, involved with the illuminati. So unless you want to be a luciferian and want to contribute to a nwo I would stay far away.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Orcus

Orcus,

You wanted to know what others think of the "Skulls & Bones Society"? It takes a lot of work and intelligence to come up with an agency like the CIA. However, we've seen the George Bush's becoming presidents. John Kerry ran, but that's networking anyone can make friends in the right places with hard work and charisma. Honestly I think they and other "Senior/Secret Society's are limiting their drawing pool too much. A single college for example... How many people from wealthy, influential families choose Vanderbilt or Harvard over Yale? By only choosing from Yale I think you're hurting your ability to get the best, brightest and most infleuntial people. For example... The Bonesmen just expanding their drawing pool at Yale would be a stroke of genius I haven't caught onto the other society's doing. Not that they should pull from years below senior, the Bonesmen have to know their getting people smart enough to stick it out and graduate. I would go after the graduate students. And if I really wanted to be above all others... I'd slowly infiltrate other schools, quietly.

Oh by the way I highly doubt being rich and having a family from old wealth is a requirement, I"m sure it doesn't hurt by any means but they'd be limiting people who rise above the social class their born in which is difficult and takes someone who's smart or very lucky. If the Bonesmen had a chance to get a hold of a highly intelligent individual with excellent social skills (good at networking part of how the Bonesmen keep their infleunce in politics) who has a great potential future earning capability... Lawyers, Doctors, Professors, Political Science Majors, etc I'm fairly certain they're going to take a second look and discuss that person. Being born at the top is easy, rising to the top takes character, perseverence and usually intelligence at the very least charisma. Oh and I'm pretty sure advertising to be a Bonesman would mean you're out, it's a sign you might not be able to keep being one a secret... and it's a secret society... Loose lips sink ships!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

They select you, you don't select them. If you're anything but protestant (or Brahmin) forget it.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

I dont know but if and when you find out can u provide a link to the application form and the rest of us will chuck our Cvs in.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberSEAL

Slaughtering babies by spackling the inside of the coffin... is satanic...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KKParker

I have a feeling if your going to get into the skull and bones you already know what school your going to attend before your out of high school. I don't think they wait and choose from the schools pool as much as they direct the fish to the correct pond.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join