It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I JOIN Skull and Bones?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
If I am enrolled in Yale and ask people around, will I be able to JOIN Skull and Bones, and become a member of the Initiated, instead of being an "expandable citizen"?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
You'd have to masturbate into a coffin and recant all you prior sexual experiences...that is not only creepy but satanist it would seem.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This "society" is, in many respects, a glorified college fraternity. As such, like many other fraternities, members are "tapped" or selected by the society membership to "pledge". That is, members of the society "select" likely candidates from the student body and invite them to join their society, typically after an initiation or 'pledge' period.

As far as "asking around" in an effort to join? I would imagine that this might be one avenue that you could take. However, unless you come from a wealthy or influential family, the Skull and Bones society would turn a blind eye.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
And would it be unethical from a Christian perspective to join Skull and Bones?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
You'd have to masturbate into a coffin and recant all you prior sexual experiences...that is not only creepy but satanist it would seem.

Don't forget the mock-human-sacrifice of slitting a nude womans throat
Gotta make it extra creepy.

As with so many other oraganizations, a general reputation as 'rambunctious frat boys' is given to skull members. Regardless, there are more well known satanists from that organization than you can shake a stick at. As with most 'secret societies' this is something haughtily denied by fellow 'brothers' out of ignorance. Reputation of the clan is very important, and membership in Skulls is impossible for 'normal' people.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
You will never be one of deaths initiates, your time is better spent studying for a better future.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I think the captains of the football and the rowing team are almost guaranteed of getting tapped. If you're good at any of these, that could be one way of getting in.

"Skull and Bones, do you accept?"

EDIT:

found this:

If the society had a good year, this is what the "ideal" group will consist of: a football captain; a Chairman of the Yale Daily News; a conspicuous radical; a Whiffenpoof; a swimming captain; a notorious drunk with a 94 average; a film-maker; a political columnist; a religious group leader; a Chairman of the Lit; a foreigner; a ladies' man with two motorcycles; an ex-service man; a negro, if there are enough to go around; a guy nobody else in the group had heard of, ever.

www.theatlantic.com...

Good luck

[edit on 3/2/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I belive that skulls and bones is a society from Yale Universaty. It is belived to be a breeding ground for the future elite. So i presume that you would have to come from a rich powerful family, and go to yale i guess.

Dorian Gray

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

If the society had a good year, this is what the "ideal" group will consist of: a football captain; a Chairman of the Yale Daily News; a conspicuous radical; a Whiffenpoof; a swimming captain; a notorious drunk with a 94 average; a film-maker; a political columnist; a religious group leader; a Chairman of the Lit; a foreigner; a ladies' man with two motorcycles; an ex-service man; a negro, if there are enough to go around; a guy nobody else in the group had heard of, ever.

www.theatlantic.com...

What is a "Whiffenpoof"?

Interesting "ideals" they have either way...Kind of covers all ground doesn't it? Gives them a thumb in all the pies.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
What is a "Whiffenpoof"?

The Whiffenpoofs are a men's chorus, 14 guys singing a cappella.
I would have chosen a different name.
Whiffenpoofs

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
What is a "Whiffenpoof"?

Interesting "ideals" they have either way...Kind of covers all ground doesn't it? Gives them a thumb in all the pies.

Definitely not what I thought it to be

the Founding of the Whiffenpoofs

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The vast majority of Bonesmen are 'legacy'. Once your family is in, you are in. Even if you are a blathering idiot. See, GW Bush et al

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If I were you,
I would use the most- time-tested political techniques
known to mankind...

Find out who the Bonesmen are (that should not be hard to find out)
and go out and meet them.

Be aggressive and confident.

Make it clear what a special guy- or girl- you are...

Sell yourself.

Then be direct and honest about your intention to solicit a "tap",
despite the fact that there is no formal rushing.

Make a case for why YOU are worth tapping...
what do YOU bring to the table.

Then make friends with asmany current and past bonesmen as possible.

If you want to pass a law, you schmooze with Congress.

If you want to get a tap, you schmooze with Bonesmen.

Pretty simple- but still--- long odds.

T Patrick

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

Definitely not what I thought it to be

the Founding of the Whiffenpoofs

Cheers for that.

Not quite what I had anticipated either....

(Edit to add Thanks to SubjectX too, sorry I missed your response before -doh)

[edit on 3-2-2008 by KilgoreTrout]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

From what I understand...Skull and Bones will seek you out if they want you to join...not the other way around.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
You must go to the library, pick out a book written by Rockefeller and read it in area where you are visible to all.
When confronted show an active interest in the CFR, trilateral commission and a genuine desire for global community.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I really doubt that you'd be able to campaign successfully to get in. There are only about 15 slots per year for new Bonesmen, first of all. Secondly, like all things elite, they will tap you if THEY want you, not the other way around. You have to come from relatively old money and have family members in S & B.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Technically, Skull and Bones is a debate fraternity. If you join a couple of debating clubs and make yourself known, you will be noticed. They also look for people with high GPA's.

Of course, George W. Bush doesn't fit into either of these categories, but they do seem to give at least some preference to children of Bonesmen (or "Bonespeople" nowadays).

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I think your bloodline and dynasty is the main factor determining who gets in.

You definitely have to be a smart and accomplished student, but there's ALOT of smart and accomplished students. If you don't have the right parents. . .forget it.

If you don't know if you have the right parents. . .you don't.

I hate to come off as rude, but I do so merely to illustrate the severity with which the current members of Skull and Bones do not want any of us in their club.

Also, regarding the Christianity issue - It would depend on how you believe in the Christianity.

Much Bliss to All,

Bill Thuther

conspiracygrimoire.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
If I am enrolled in Yale and ask people around, will I be able to JOIN Skull and Bones, and become a member of the Initiated, instead of being an "expandable citizen"?

HAHAHAH this is a funny question

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join