It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does God Have A Split Personality, Or Is There More Than One Supreme Being?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I like the perspective furthered by NewWorldOver as it contains some truth to it.

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
I like to use the Krishna model sometimes. Krishna is a Hindu 'deity' which is the personalization of God, or, a form of God consciousness. Krishna is the creation of the infinite universe, as well as the consciousness, so he exists within the material, and outside as the consciousness.

Krishna (God) is therefore the 'spirit' or consciousness within humans (and all life), and by experiencing 'our' life and 'our' bodies, we are actually partaking in the creation of Krishna and experiencing life through him, and for him.

Therefore, God would exist in all things, and all enjoyment or sorrow is intimately his own, hence the idea that 'God loves' all of us... we are his 'children' and part of him, being the creation and the enjoyer of creation.

This aspect is mirrored in natural life (procreation). So not only is God more than one deity or supreme being, but he is all life forms and all humans, all children and adults, doesn't matter whether they 'believe' in 'him' or not. The act of creation continues at all levels.

For those who are Christian the following illumination is probably a waste of time.

Nonetheless, others will be helped by it.

Sizzle has uncovered the tip of the iceberg in regard to the fallacies of the ancient god icons.

If there were any gods or Ascended Masters here and now, with compassion and a level of telekinetic energy beyond all the prophets of old being the key signs: they would be on international television and healing people around the world on a daily basis. Moreover, they would also end all Reticulan abductions. None of this is happening because there are no Ascended Masters at present. The emergence of a god realized aristocracy is still in its formative stages. Which is not to imply that there wasn't a rarefied being that manifested The Big Bang with The Light - which there was - only that there isn't anyone in The Light right now who can be considered a true Ascended Master

NewWorldOrder hit the nail on the head:

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
Krishna (God) is therefore the 'spirit' or consciousness within humans (and all life), and by experiencing 'our' life and 'our' bodies, we are actually partaking in the creation of Krishna and experiencing life through him, and for him.

According to the discarnate Saints who reside above the vibration of any religious community on the Other Side: after The Original Creator initiated The Big Bang, He/She willfully and irrevocably divided up the Godhead into trillions of only basically spiritual souls or angels. We are all what is left of that primordial being.

This is the true meaning behind the message of traditional clergy when they say that "a piece of God is in all of us." We contain within us the holographic program or god spark of The Original Creator.

The reason why the god of the Old Testament is completely different than the god of the New Testament, and why it is phrased in the Ten Commandments that one should not worship any other gods other than the Old Testament god, is because NONE OF THEM are truly representative of God Realized Consciousness or Ascended Mastery. What they were then and what they are now are only discarnate communities or Group Entities in the Mid Realms of Spirit (at best), typically with a Dominant Aura Color of yellow.

Which is why Christian "saints" and Jesus have traditionally been illustrated as having a yellow halo or aura. Even the painting over the funeral casket of Pope John Paul portrayed this; referred to as "an ascending Jesus," the figure in the painting is surrounded by yellow auric energy, the same discarnate energy color that is is attributed not to gods or The Original Creator (which by the way would be intense white), but to angels. Christian artists and Christian mystics (and angel channelers in general) are drawn to this yellow color because that is the color of the energy they channel and which they are aligned.

Spirits can hide many things from the incarnate population but they cannot hide their level of evolutionary development in The Light, illustrated by their Dominant Aura Color which is easily discerned by advanced mystics and advanced spiritual mediums. If that DAC is anything other than sky blue or white, indicating true sainthood, then that energy represents an INFERIOR SOURCE.

That is also why the miracles in Christianity and Judaism are no greater than those found in the much older religion of Hinduism. They all represent the power of angel collectives or Mid Realm Group Entities who combine their energies to manifest only minor miracles. They are incapable of manifesting major miracles because they are not highly evolved.

This is the reason why they could not stop or amend the Black Death, a terrible situation which understandably and significantly lessened the belief in God and the power of angels among the incarnate population at that time.

Group Entities as a whole wish to keep this important spiritual truth hidden so as to maintain as much influence as possible over the incarnate population, and to gain more members who cross over, thereby increasing the overall power level of their respective discarnate community.

However, as previously stated, all Group Entities everywhere are very limited in scope of power; that is, even when they have millions of members in their respective discarnate community. To have billions of members in a GE is unheard of because yellow energy angels cannot handle that much collective energy without their unity of consciousness and power falling apart.

Group Entities cannot create a fully grown humanoid body, a house, an island, or a planet; much less a solar system, a galaxy, or BILLIONS OF GALAXIES. They never will be able to do any of those things because they are not highly evolved. That is why none of the prophets of old, like Issa/Jesus, Moses, Abraham, [enter here the name of any prophet from any traditional religion], ever came back from the dead or ever will come back from the dead. The Group Entities that supported their god icon before and those that do so now cannot generate the level of power in The Light to pull it off.

The study of the ancient gods is really an analysis of the power and influence of large discarnate communities of angels, not of The Original Creator and not that of any Ascended Master.

Cheers

[edit on 3-2-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

That sure sounds like the same description of the baby. But this other baby was born in a hospital at Raleigh-Durham, N.C. and mysteriously disappeared from the hospital without explanation, shortly after it's birth.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Sizzle,

Did you not state that your Christian beliefs have not really changed? Review what you stated. If you like, I can quote it.

OUCH you say?

I wish I had someone illuminate ME about all this when I was a teenager. Instead of having to spend DECADES sifting through all the deceptions and manipulations and slowly coming to the truth of the matter.

I wish I had that OUCH freely presented, as you have now

Because of angel propaganda, many Christians still believe that Jesus is to return and reign on Earth for a thousand years. His "no show" definitely lessens the argument of his divinity.

And him coming back from the dead in the first place is subject to debate also. Especially with all the evidence that has come out about him escaping the crucifixion completely and moving to India. To proclaim just before death at the age of EIGHTY that he is the Galilean Messiah.

Want more evidence? See my Reference links below.

My basis of truth?

Discarnate saints and many years of corroborating research.

Try it sometime.

But in order to align yourself with the discarnate Saints, you have to become a Beacon of Light. That is, a BEACON of the WHITE LIGHT of TRUTH, not the YELLOW LIGHT of ANGELS.

And the only way that you can do that is through the daily pursuit of Heart Chakra Radiance (see signature link).

You also have to reject the yellow energies you currently are aligned with.

Which means leaving your comfort zone

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

At this point, my views have not changed. I have not found anything that would profoundly change them. I always try to keep an open mind. I know that these ancient texts could have errors in them. But so far, the Hebrew texts are in keeping with the Dead Sea Scrolls. And thus far, I am just beginning to read the Sumerian texts.
Whatever truth is out there, I intend to find it. At this point in time, I am very much at peace with the Christian religion. I just think that the rest of the world should know what the few elite know.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
This is an interesting discussion.

My work is done in this thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Well you don't have to run off.
your views are welcome. I was just saying that nothing that I had read of any of the ancient texts had changed my mind as of yet. I haven't looked into yours yet.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Your problem is noise. There is something in between the source and recipient, and this has confused you, along with everyone else on Earth.

Ahhhhhhhhhh. Who is making that noise? Are we creating it or is the source deliberately clouding it?

We ARE the noise. Noise is anything that impedes communication. That is a wonderful descriptive of man.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
the Creator G-D of the old covenant is the same person as the Messiah of the new testament (john 1:1-10)

genesis 1:26 and genesis 3:22 show that there are at least 2 members of the G-D family

genesis 6:6-13 Yahvah was sorry that He had made man on the earth and He was grieved in His heart------13 Elohiym said to noah,the end of all flesh has come before Me,for the earth is filled with violence through them,behold I will destroy them along with the earth.

G-D is no different now than back then----everyone of us has a choice to make whether we make ourselves repugnant to the G-D Beings thru violence and lawlessness and so get ourselves destroyed or to smarten up and join noah/shem/abraham/isaac/jacob/moses------and the prophets and saints of G-D ---in the resurrection to live forever with G-D when Messiah returns.revelation20:4/6/15

revelation 22:11 let the one who does wrong still do wrong and the one who is filthy still be filthy and let the one who is righteous still practice righteousness and the one who is holy still keep himself holy12 I Am coming quickly and My reward is with Me to render to every man according to what he has done.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

That is an excellent interpretation as stated by that version (interpretation) of the biblical texts.

But that only represents a nominal segment of humanity. What do the rest have to say?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle
Well you don't have to run off.
your views are welcome. I was just saying that nothing that I had read of any of the ancient texts had changed my mind as of yet. I haven't looked into yours yet.

There is a decidedly Christian slant to this thread. Evidenced because one of them just added me as a respected foe.

Like I care.

However, since you are so nice about it, I would be happy to check back on occasion.

Only, henceforth, if you respond to me again, as you did initially, don't edit out your questions and comments before I can address them.

Otherwise, the others won't understand the context of my response.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I don't recall editing out any questions or comments. On occassion, I might edit for spelling or to add something. But, I haven't edited anything here for removal.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
How would we know if your god(s) exist(s)? Should we care about "god(s)"? What do(es) god(s) do to help us solve mysteries?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I don't recall editing out any questions or comments. On occassion, I might edit for spelling or to add something. But, I haven't edited anything here for removal.

Remember stating OUCH to my initial comments?

That and the questions you asked in that post were edited out.

But I addressed them anyway.

EDIT: Remember the yellow energy affiliation I mentioned in my explanation? Those who channel one or more Group Entities in the Mid Realms have an affinity to the color yellow because that is the Dominant Aura Color and discarnate energy color of lower echelon angels - of only basic spirituality - who like to portray themselves as gods or God.

It is illustrated in the avatar of the post just prior to this one.

Yet another clue: note the name of the old testament god.

BINGO

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Remember stating OUCH to my initial comments?

That and the questions you asked in that post were edited out.

But I addressed them anyway.

EDIT: Remember the yellow energy affiliation I mentioned in my explanation? Those who channel one or more Group Entities in the Mid Realms have an affinity to the color yellow because that is the Dominant Aura Color and discarnate energy color of lower echelon angels - of only basic spirituality - who like to portray themselves as gods or God.

It is illustrated in the avatar of the post just prior to this one.

Yet another clue: note the name of the old testament god.

BINGO

I said. "Ouch," because you accused me of having a closed mind.
If I edited out questions and comments, how could you answer them anyway? If they were edited out, you wouldn't know what they said.
You are really beginning to confuse me.
And what, 'yellow' in what avatar?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I wouldn't say that God has a split personality, if there is a god. Then again he very well could. But i believe the main reason's for the two completely different God's in the bible has to do with the times.
Christianity had to conform with the other religions. Angry and vengful Gods were all the rage back with moses, abraham and noah.
Then as people started to change their thinking with theology and philosophy the interpretation of God changed as well.
It just isn't logical for a supreme being to be pissed off all the time. If God is so amazingly smart or w/e then he would know it takes only 3 muscles to smile

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Ah...so you DID omit your comments.

If I edited out questions and comments, how could you answer them anyway?

Because you posted before you were finished with editing and I simply responded to your initial comments.

If they were edited out, you wouldn't know what they said.
You are really beginning to confuse me.

Just use the draft mode a little more before posting.

That will amend the problem.

And what, 'yellow' in what avatar?

The one that mentions the name of the old testament god TWICE: once in the avatar itself and once in the signature line.

YHWH

A large Group Entity. Granted, not with the same membership as the one in existence many centuries ago - which channeled through and around the prophet Moses.

When Moses received the ten commandments on the mountain, he did not get them from extraterrestrials or from The Original Creator. The "burning bush" was a manifestation of a large Group Entity that consisted of millions of angels.

The same applies to the Gifts of the Spirit that the prophet Issa/Jesus had. They did not come from God or The Original Creator, but from a large Group Entity of yellow energy angels. The phrase "King of the Angels," as in the popular Christmas song, was appropriate in that Mid Realm culture.

The Group Entities which power and empower Christianity are not spiritually advanced enough to manifest with The Light a fully grown humanoid body with which to have someone serve as their elected prophet.

Which is why the prophet Jesus/Issa never came back and never will come back

Coming back from the dead in a youthful and beautiful body that doesn't age and with more powerful Gifts of Healing and Telekinesis than any prophet of old, are indications of true gods or Gods which have yet to emerge.

It doesn't mean it won't happen.

Only that it has yet to occur.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Okay, where is your proof? How do you know what the burning bush was?
Whats all this talk of groups of entities?

[edit on 3-2-2008 by tevis69]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

This is the last time I am going to say this; I did not edit out any comments or questions. Have a good day. It's past my bedtime.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The evidence that has been brought forth is incredibly misguided and not factual by any means. Whoever you are, claiming to know "the truth" through your research is fallible. Your entitled to an opinion but not to claiming divine truth which you have not received.

I would post many ways which your claims are wrong and misguided but the last time I posted my research, personal experience, and evidence, it was quickly deleted by an admin with the claim my work was somehow Plagiarized, which it absolutely wasn't. I felt almost as if I was being silenced. I do not want to lose my ATS membership so I won't comment on any direct facts on the matters, but you sir, are greatly wrong in your "truths" and should not lead people so confidently darkness.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by libertytoall]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

This is the last time I am going to say this; I did not edit out any comments or questions. Have a good day. It's past my bedtime.

Learning to be a good debater also means not contradicting oneself.

The "Ouch" comment was edited out. Scroll back and re-read what you stated if you don't believe that.

Nighty-night.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join